Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

12.03.2019 13:03
e series.The Orioles, meanwhile, are in fu Antworten

Melbourne Victory skipper Carl Valeri has declared himself fit to make his A-League return.Valeri missed Victorys past two matches with a hamstring injury but told reporters on Tuesday he is ready to play a full game if required.After suffering a 2-1 loss against Sydney FC, Victory are looking to get back on the winners list when they host Western Sydney Wanderers at Etihad Stadium on Saturday night.Ive ticked all of the boxes and Im feeling good. I want to get back amongst the boys ad I think its a good week to do that, Valeri said.It was just (high) loads with my hamstring ... Ive just got to take it easy and be careful.I ended up missing an extra week, but I think Ill benefit in the long run.The 32-year-olds frustration at the injury setback was tempered by his frightening experience last A-League season when an inflammatory brain condition threatened his career.If you break it down like that you look at whats really serious and whats not, he said.It was hard, though, watching the boys.Victory suffered an away defeat in the Big Blue after going 1-0 up in Sydney.Valeri said it was important his side didnt dwell on the loss after replays showed Sydneys David Carney handled the ball before slotting the equaliser.These things happen ... weve got to move on from it, he said.Obviously everyone saw it, everyone knows what happened, but we cant cling onto that.Weve got to move forward and get on with our job.The positive thing is that were creating a lot of chances ... if youre not creating chances thats where the problems are.Wholesale Cheap Jordans For Sale . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Wholesale Jordans Cheap . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.cheapwholesalejordans.com/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Discount Jordans From China . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph.BALTIMORE -- The Houston Astros have rediscovered their hitting groove in Camden Yards.In the process, theyve been bullying the Orioles in their own backyard.Jason Castro homered and drove in four runs, Alex Bregman and George Springer also connected and the Astros beat Baltimore 12-2 on Saturday night.The blowout came one night after the Astros whipped the Orioles 15-8 to snap a five-game losing streak.Weve had a lot of guys putting together quality at-bats, going up there trying to hit the ball hard, Bregman said.Bregman got this rout started with a two-run homer in the first inning off Chris Tillman (15-5), who had been given an extended rest because of a sore shoulder. Houston increased its lead to 6-0 in the third and went up 10-1 in the sixth.That was a good offensive night for us from the very beginning, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. We had numerous chances we didnt even take advantage of. We continue to get contributions from the top of the lineup, bottom of the lineup, middle of the lineup. Its a fun offense when we get going.It might get even better on Sunday. The Astros announced after the game that they will recall Cuban defector Yulieski Gurriel from Triple-A Fresno and start him as the designated hitter in the finale of the four-game series.The Orioles, meanwhile, are in full recovery mode after a 1-4 start to a homestand that began with two losses to Boston.Its pretty tough to cover that many runs the last two nights, manager Buck Showalter said. Its pretty obvious we need to pitch better.Chris Davis homered in a fourth straight game and Steve Pearce also went deep for Baltimore. But the Orioles have dropped eight of 12 overall to fall into the third place in the AL East.Baltimore pitchers combined to allow a season-high 10 walks. Utility infielder Ryan Flaherty worked the ninth inning, giving up two runs and three hits.Asked the last time he pitched, Flaherty replied, High school. Wasnt very good then and still not.Mike Fiers (9-6) had liittle trouble in his first career appearance against the Orioles.dddddddddddd The right-hander went seven innings, allowing one run and five hits to lower his ERA on the road from 6.27 to 5.71.Tillman had his start pushed back from Wednesday to Saturday because of shoulder discomfort. He and Showalter insisted that wasnt a factor in one of his worst outings of the year -- two innings, six hits, six runs and five walks.Physically, I felt fine, the right-hander said. Thats the big positive coming out of this -- probably the only positive you can find. I felt good. Just couldnt command the baseball.Showalter said Tillman was rusty, and would have been forthcoming if the shoulder bothered him before his start.Hes not going to do anything to hurt the club, the manager said. I trust his honesty with us.DEUCES WILDThe Astros scored two runs in six different innings. Every starter scored at least one run.MOVESThe Astros optioned 1B Tyler White to Fresno to make room for Gurriel. ... The Orioles optioned Odrisamer Despaigne to Triple-A Norfolk after recalling him earlier in the day.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: 3B Luis Valbuena (right hamstring) was sent back to Houston to have his injury re-evaluated and could be done for the year. Its going to threaten his season, just based on where we are, Hinch said. ... OF Jake Marisnick missed a second straight game with a sore groin. I am not going to put him out there if he is not 100 percent, Hinch said.Orioles: Orioles C Matt Wieters was placed on the paternity leave list and will likely be out through at least Sunday.UP NEXTAstros: Dallas Keuchel (7-12, 4.76 ERA) starts Sunday in the series finale. In his two outings this month, the lefty blanked Texas and gave up six runs in five innings to St. Louis.Orioles: Yovani Gallardo (4-4, 5.18) has won only one of his last nine starts. Hes 1/3 since June 29. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz