Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

05.07.2019 11:06
saves per game and is one of the strongest in the world at absorbing Antworten

Nico Rosberg says he sees no need to change his approach despite knowing he could seal his maiden Formula One title at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix.A win for Rosberg in Brazil would be enough to claim the championship with a race to spare, regardless of where Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton finishes. Rosberg can even afford to follow Hamilton home in second place at the next two grands prix, or record one second and a third, and still secure the title. However, the German insists he will continue to use the method of approach which has served him well so far in 2016.Mexico wasnt ideal, Rosberg said. I was going for the win as always but Lewis was just a little bit faster all weekend. Sometimes you just have to accept that and be satisfied with your work. Im not going to change my approach. I need to keep doing what helps me perform at my best and thats going for the win every time.There are still two races to go and anything can happen in this sport, so I need to focus my energy on the factors that I have in my control. Ive got good form in Sao Paulo. Its one of the real classic tracks, which usually produce some exciting races, so Im looking forward to getting out there and having a big battle in front of those awesome Brazilian fans.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff believes Rosberg -- who has won the previous two races at Interlagos -- is the Mercedes driver with the least pressure on his shoulders, by having the luxury of a second opportunity to claim the championship crown in Abu Dhabi at the end of November, if he cannot do so in Brazil.For Nico, all this talk of just needing to finish second in order to make it to the end is over -- he has it in his hands, Wolff said. If he wins the race in Brazil, he is champion. Weve seen many races, particularly in the second half of this season, where he has coped well under pressure. But, mentally, I think this new situation is actually a bit easier in terms of tackling the situation with a little less pressure, as he still has another chance in Abu Dhabi. Mark Ingram II Jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Pernell McPhee Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-anthony-levine-jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. R.J. Prince Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Chris Moore Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. I was recently asked, Who would your all-RLCS team be?And that seemed like an interesting question to look at during the midseason break. Heres how my perfect five-man roster would line up: three starters and two subs.Starting lineupNicolai Snaski Vistesen AndersenMy very first player would be the rohas faced in-game would make him the perfect foundation for this team.Garrett Garrettg GordonGarrett comes in as the player who seems to be in the best overall form currently in RLCS. He averages the most scores per game (a metric based off every notable action taken in-game), and second in goals per game with 1.36. Garrettg has looked incredibly solid on Exodus and its hard to choose just one player from the top North American team who all seem to be flying high.Jayson Fireburner NunezTo complete my lineup is the second North American player to make the list: Fireburner from NRG. Hes scoored more goals per game than anyone else in the world in the RLCS and yet he is 20th in overall shots taken per game.dddddddddddd With the ability to get into position, Fireburner becomes the perfect player to cap off this team.Bench playersRemco Remkoe den BoerRemkoe comes onto the bench just barely edged out by Fireburner. Hes one of the best players in front of the goal and has shown an incredibly aggressive style so far. At the same time, hes also one of the people with least saves per game this season, so that means he comes in for one thing and one thing only: to score goals.David Deevo MorrowDeevo comes in due to being a very stellar overall player, and the top assister in the RLCS so far. Hes also close to one of the most impressive season wide

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz