Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 10:00
what is a much different dynamic tha Antworten

BOSTON - Viktor Stalberg will replace Brandon Bollig in Chicagos Game 3 lineup against Boston. Stalberg was a healthy scratch the first two games of the series. Coach Joel Quenneville says he is just looking for more from Stalberg, both offensively and defensively. Stalberg skated with Marcus Kruger and Michal Frolik on Chicagos fourth line in the Hawks morning session on the ice. The 27-year-old Swede has no goals and three assists in 15 playoff games this season. Bollig had yet to reigster a point in five games. Paul Hornung Packers Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Elgton Jenkins Packers Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Dave-Robinson-Packers-Jersey/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Brett Favre Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St.Bobby Rahal found it difficult at times over the last six years watching son Graham driving for other open-wheel teams. But the three-time CART champion and 1986 Indianapolis 500 winner wasnt going to be a meddlesome father. "There were a lot of times when I wanted to say something to the team. My tongue bled a lot," the elder Rahal said. "There were a number of races where he was in a position ... maybe win, and some of these strategy calls would come out and basically take him out of a chance from winning the race." Graham being on his own, with a chance to make a name for himself, was part of the Rahals plan all along before they were going to work together. The youngster won his IndyCar Series debut in 2008, after a year in Champ Car, and had six other IndyCar podium finishes before driving for dad. Now on the same team this season, they are racing alongside another IndyCar father-son combo with a famous racing name -- the Andrettis, Michael and Marco. "Its been great," said Graham, at 24 already in his sixth IndyCar season. "Dad and I, for those that know us really well, he and I are much the same person. ... Im excited for what the future has in store for us together as a team." While its been a tough start -- through eight races, Graham was 18th in points, four spots below teammate James Jakes -- the Rahals know they are just getting started together. "Well get there, and I have complete confidence in his abilities to drive a race car," Bobby said. Their only IndyCar race before this season was the 2010 Indianapolis 500, when Graham finished 12th. Bobby remembers the late Scott Roembke, the teams former chief operating officer, telling him then that having the young Rahal was "the best thing that could happen to this team, and its the worst thing that could happen to this team. ... Its the best because he can drive the wheels off a car, and its the worst because hes your son." Marco Andretti, currently second in points just ahead of Andretti Autosport teammate and defending series champion Ryan Hunter-Reay, had just turned 19 when he made his IndyCar debut driving for his father in 2006. Andretti later that season became the youngest driver ever to win a top-series auto race, a distinction Graham took over two years later with his first victory. Both Graham and Marco are third-generation drivers. Graham Rahals grandfather was a sports car racer. Marco is the grandson of four-time IndyCar champion Mario, the only driver to win the Indianapolis 500, the Daytona 500 in NASAR and a Formula One title. "I didnt really provide the choice for them pursue the career of lawyer or diplomat or something like that. But it was ultimately their choice," Mario said of sons Michael and Jeff following him into racing.dddddddddddd "Weve been able to share something very special," Michael said of the three generations of IndyCar drivers. "Its a very unique situation, and were proud to be part of all of that. This sports been very, very special to me personally, just with loving the sport. Then you throw in the family element and it makes it even that much more special. ... Were lucky, and we count our blessings for sure." Mario remembers his grandson being 5 and riding a 4-wheeler, standing on its rear wheels. "Its really difficult some times. ... When I assess the situation my own way, I say maybe Marco shouldnt be driving for his dad," Mario said, with a bit of a chuckle. "Why? Because maybe his teammates might think, people might think, that he gets favours. So Michael goes out of his way not to show favouritism. So Marco struggles sometimes, you know what I mean. Its a double-edged sword." The patriarch of the Andretti racing family also knows the benefit of Marco always being part of a top team. He believes his grandson can carry a team to a championship, but also says its Marcos responsibility to control his own destiny in what is a much different dynamic than most owners and drivers. "Youre going to have some confrontation between father and son you probably wouldnt have with a different boss, because either side know they can get away with it," Mario said. "Its something different. Im just glad I never had to drive for my dad." Before announcing their working relationship, Bobby discussed with Graham how they would have to treat each other "on a higher plane" than just father and son. "The father-son thing, that can be great, and it can be really destructive too," Bobby said. "There can be a big emotional aspect to that, and thats not good. So we have to really discipline ourselves to ensure that there isnt that emotional element in there, and thats not always easy." With Fathers Day coming up, Marco and Graham have a chance to give a gift few sons can to their dads. "Hopefully a pole and win," Marco said. "That way I dont have to get him a card or anything." The series runs Saturday at Milwaukee, a race Michael Andrettis marketing company is promoting and where he won five times, including a 1991 CART race when he shared the podium with his cousin, John, the runner-up, and third-place finisher Mario. "Well, I couldnt ask for a better present thats for sure," Michael said when asked about the possibility of Marco getting to Victory Lane there on Fathers Day weekend. "Itd be another specia

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz