Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 09:59
percent.And Ill talk to Kurt, Antworten

Only two weekends remain before the College Football Playoff selection committee makes its final decisions and the four-team playoff field will be set. The season to date has already had its fair share of upsets, and a few surprises in the home stretch could still be lurking. And of course, the committee itself may make a few surprise decisions of its own. Will the best four teams ultimately play for the championship, or will the committee favor the teams with the best résumés? What will matter most in the end? Steve Bartkowski Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Chris Odom Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-matt-ryan-jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Jaelin Robinson Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Deion Sanders Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Joey Logano isnt in the racing business to make friends. He wants to win trophies. Thats what his owner pays him to do.He says he didnt mean to turn Kurt Busch, when Busch was running third, on the final lap Saturday at Daytona International Speedway. But he did.And in doing so, hes not going to get any benefit of the doubt.He made an aggressive mistake, Busch said. You cant go from fifth to first. Theres just no shot at it. Its a shame that we ended up spun around and wrecked.Buschs crew chief Tony Gibson, typically one of the more reserved and easygoing crew chiefs in the garage, tweeted simply: Stupid is as stupid does!!! #22Logano said the accident was unintentional, just a product of restrictor-plate racing.The last thing I want to do is hit someone like that, Logano said. Unfortunately, it happened.As the social media anti-Logano craze continued, Loganos tweet about the crash also included congratulations to his teammate Brad Keselowski?for winning.Hate I got into @KurtBusch at the end, Logano tweeted. Got free turning under him & tried to catch it.Logano probably wont worry too much about it. His car owner, Roger Penske, has his back. Plus, his 12 victories since the start of 2014 is the most of any driver in the series.Still, he has had his share of beefs with other drivers throughout the years, from Matt Kenseth to Kevin Harvick to Tony Stewart.Joey has taken, I think, some undue criticism from my perspective based on some of the things that have happened, Penske said. Certainly you can go back, and I could name three or four things that certainly werent his fault.But quite honestly, I think hes one of the best drivers on the racetrack out there day in and day out, and sure, people make mistakes.What is strange to Penske is the fact that Logano doesnt get a pass for any of his mistakes. That probably comes from what other drivers feel is an aloof or unsympathetic attitude.That is whaat Matt Kenseth cited as a point of frustration in his retaliation of Logano at Martinsville last year.dddddddddddd.A lot of these drivers can knock somebody off the track, and they say, Hey, Im sorry, you follow me, and they move on, Penske said. They dont let Logano do that. ... Im behind him 300 percent.And Ill talk to Kurt, he didnt do it on purpose. It could have been a big mess down there tonight, too, and at the end of the day, thats racing as far as Im concerned.Xfinity Series: Aric Almirola gets that winAlmirola doesnt have any mementos of his first Xfinity Series win, the one in 2007 where he started the race at The Milwaukee Mile but the tardy Denny Hamlin got in the car after arriving from Sonoma and drove the car across the finish line in front of everyone else.By the time the race was over, Almirola wasnt even at the track. But he still got credit for the win.I have nothing, Almirola said. I didnt take anything from it. I didnt take the money. I didnt take the trophy. I didnt take any pictures in Victory Lane. I left before the race was over.That was not my race to win. I started the race, I qualified on the pole, I led however many laps at the start of the race when they called me down pit road but I was not in the car when it cr

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz