Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

27.06.2019 10:48
"it makes you look like a hig Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- Proof that every move the Dallas Cowboys quarterback makes is noteworthy: Video of Dak Prescott picking up a Gatorade cup after missing the trash can has been viewed more than 49,000 times on YouTube.To recap: After the Cowboys took a 27-17 lead against the Baltimore Ravens late in the fourth quarter, Prescott flipped the cup behind him, noticed he missed, got off the bench and then threw the cup away.It was about the only miss Prescott had in the second half Sunday.I mean, I dont shoot behind my back too much, Prescott said. I think the garbage can was kind of behind me. It was a little flip back. It still had some ice in it, so it threw off the rotation.Prescott could have let the cup stay on the ground and nobody would have noticed. Now he is being hailed as a hero; however, the folks from the Dont Mess With Texas litter campaign have yet to reach out to Prescott.Maybe they will now.Uh, more people need to pick up their trash if it was that big of a deal, Prescott said. I just simply missed the garbage can and didnt think much of it. Get up and put my trash where it belongs.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones certainly appreciated the move. Jones has been known to walk around AT&T Stadium or The Star and pick up the tiniest bits of trash. He doesnt want anything to look out of sorts.I thought if you go out to our stadium or you go out to The Star, if you go down on the event level or if youre in the top part with the suites in that area, youll see no intellectual clutter and youll see all the trash picked up. Thats what we want. Were proud of it. And its good to see that carry on through to the sidelines, Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. Josh Simmons Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Kylie Fitts Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-buster-skrine-jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Bradley Sowell Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Dan Hampton Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Josh Jackson says a win in the State of Origin III dead rubber is vital for the confidence of a young NSW side moving forward.Queensland wrapped up another interstate series win in Brisbane last month.But as Blues coach Laurie Daley prepares to blood his seventh and eighth debutants in Wade Graham and James Tedesco in Origin III, Jackson believes a win is vital for a group of young players likely to wear the NSW jersey for years to come.A win helps get the confidence out of knowing you can beat this Queensland side, Jackson told AAP.We have been close the last two times but we need to get confidence you can score points and get the win with a newer bunch of guys because it will probably be a similar team for the next few years.We just need to capitalise on the opportunities we do get.Long recognised as a player capable of leading NSW to a successful State of Origin futuure, Jackson is at last beginning to feel comfortable in the Blues jersey.ddddddddddddThe Canterbury back-rower has impressed with eye-catching performances in game one and game two, including taking out a NSW players player award.Jackson, 25, made his Blues debut last year after representing Australia in two games in 2014 and will play his fifth Origin match in game three at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday.The more you play and the more experience you get, you get more confidence with that as well, he said.I am definitely feeling more comfortable at Origin level.The first two games this year were very disappointing but I can take the experience out of that

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz