Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.06.2019 09:28
walk out today and represent the Black Caps i Antworten

Referee Walt Anderson didnt bother collecting the jersey numbers when Tennessees offense messed up one play so spectacularly in the game at Indianapolis. He just called false start on everyone but the center .Otherwise, the officials drew more scorn than smiles in Week 11.Arizona coach Bruce Arians was steamed about calls and non-calls in the Cardinals crushing 30-24 loss at Minnesota that featured a reversed touchdown call and no flag on a 100-yard pick-6 . He began his post-game news conference, however, by declaring, I will not entertain questions about officiating.Good call.He wont be paying any fines.Arians was hospitalized Monday because he wasnt feeling well after returning to Arizona following the game. The Cardinals said initial tests came back favorably, but didnt specify what was ailing the 64-year-old coach who suffered from diverticulitis during training camp.Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin didnt go into specifics but can expect to hear from the league after lodging broad complaints about referee Brad Allens crew following the Steelers 24-9 win over Cleveland.I thought the officiating was questionable at times, Tomlin said. I just thought it was questionable. I thought there were some bad calls -- or no-calls.In Minnesota, the Cardinals were upset that no flags were thrown when Xavier Rhodes had a 100-yard interception return in the third quarter that put the Vikings ahead 20-10. They argued unsuccessfully that receiver John Brown was held by Captain Munnerlyn on the play, which should have negated the pick-6.Im sure well turn that into the league, Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer said, and Im sure theyll come back and say it was holding.That would be of little consolation to the Cardinals (4-5-1), who fell three games behind the surging Seattle Seahawks -- who made the best call of the weekend -- in the NFC West.While Arians was not in the mood to discuss the officiating at all after the game, his son Jake, who kicked for the Buffalo Bills in 2001, sent out a tweet with an obscenity directed at the NFL and its officials.One of the worst decisions of Week 11 was made by Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, whose roughing-the-passer penalty just before the two-minute warning ignited the Dolphins game-winning drive in Miamis 14-10 win in Los Angeles.We talk about it almost each and every week with Jeff Fisher and the Rams undisciplined play, NBC analyst Rodney Harrison said. Why would Aaron Donald take a cheap shot like that? Were not making this stuff up. Its documented. This is something that happens all the time with Jeff Fisher, and thats why they end up losing the game.Even before Donalds helmet-to-helmet hit on Ryan Tannehill, the Rams burned one of their two remaining timeouts with 2:18 left -- as they were lined up for a punt, no less -- rather than take the delay-of-game penalty.They sure could have used that extra timeout in the final minute after the Dolphins had gone ahead.The best call of the weekend goes to Seahawks coach Pete Carroll. He capitalized on the improved health and mobility of quarterback Russell Wilson, who caught a touchdown pass from Doug Baldwin as the Seahawks rolled past the Philadelphia Eagles 26-15 on Sunday.Because Wilson was lined up in the shotgun and not under center, he was an eligible receiver and he sneaked out into a route after flipping the football to Baldwin on the trick play.Ive been begging for that play for the past two or three weeks, Baldwin said. They doubted my arm ability, they doubted I could make the throw, so Im glad I got to prove them wrong.On a day kickers around the league missed a record dozen extra point attempts , Washington coach Jay Gruden opted to go for 2 twice -- and converted neither -- in his teams 42-24 win over Green Bay. He was validated, however, when Green Bays Mason Crosby missed a 36-yard attempt at that end in the third quarter, and when his kicker, Dustin Hopkins, shanked an extra-point attempt off the right upright in the fourth.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---AP Pro Football Writer Dave Campbell and AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno contributed. Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cole Hikutini Jersey . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Mike Boone Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-devante-downs-jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Anthony Barr Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. C.J. Ham Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Wagner is my surname now.It just does not translate in print, does it?Neil Wagner, the South African-born, New Zealand-based Test cricketer, was explaining to local reporters that he prefers his last name to be pronounced in an English-style, rather than an Afrikaans one.Here, in Centurion where he grew up, he would be called Vaggner. The W is a V and the G comes from the throat. If youre sitting in a quiet room try it. There, in Dunedin where he lives now, he is called Wagner, as is wag the tail with a soft G. You dont need to try this one, just turn on the television tomorrow and you will hear it. If you ever run into Neil Wagner be sure to use the second.Its an English country and thats where my respect is at the moment. I am a fully converted Kiwi now, he explained, to the giggles of the journalists who tried to bait him into answering questions in Afrikaans. He assured us he still speaks the language to his family, who, for the first time, were all at the ground to see him play.Some of them have seen me play before but they dont all travel so this was the first time Ive had all of my family and friends that I grew up with sit next to a field and watch a Test match, Wagner said.He could not hide the emotion of his homecoming. I had a lot of goosebumps when I walked out, Wagner said. I remember sitting on that bank and watching Allan Donald and Shaun Pollock bowl and really feeling love for this game. To walk out today and represent the Black Caps in a Test against South Africa was an amazing feelingg.dddddddddddd I loved every moment of it.It was poetic that Wagner took the first wicket. He had Quinton de Kock caught off a short ball after South Africas top two had put on their first hundred-run opening stand in almost three years. Despite the South Africa batsmens success, Wagner supported New Zealands decision to bowl first. I have never seen a wicket this time of the year that had so much grass on it. When we s

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz