Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.03.2019 13:19
Flames #Kipper" The Finnis Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Nashville Predators have signed forwards Trevor Smith to a two-year contract and Harry Zolnierczyk to a one-year deal.The 31-year-old Smith has a two-way contract that is worth $575,000 at the NHL level and $175,000 at the AHL level in 2016-17. His contract will be worth $650,000 at the NHL level and $150,000 at the AHL level in 2017-18.The 28-year-old Zolnierczyk also has a two-way contract. His deal is worth $575,000 in the NHL and $150,000 in the AHL.Smith had three goals and two assists in 17 games to help Bern win the Swiss League title in 2015-16. He has nine goals and 11 assists in 106 career NHL games.Zolnierczyk has five goals and four assists in 60 career NHL games.Cheap Twins Jerseys Authentic . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Tony Oliva Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-bert-blyleven-jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Phil Hughes Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Cheap Twins Jerseys China . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night.Calgary Flames veteran goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff has reportedly decided to retire. According a report from Finnish news agency STT-Lehtikuva tweeted Tuesday by Vancouver-based NHL hockey writer Juha Hiitela, the 36-year-old has told the Finnish national team hes done with his NHL playing career. "Kiprusoff has told to Finnish national team that he is retiring," read the tweet. "If Calgary has not announced it, you guys can do that. #Flames #Kipper" The Finnish national team also named its candidates for the 2014 mens hockey team for the Sochi Olympics on Tuesday and Kiprusoff is not on the list. "As we indicated when we addressed the media on June 14, having just spoken with Miikka at that time, we realized that if pushed for an answer Miikka would have said that he was finished with his professional career,," the Flames said in a statement on Tuesday.dddddddddddd "In light of our most recent meeting with him, the statement attributed to him by the Finnish National Team does not come as a surprise. However, as we have said consistently, we will continue our dialogue with Miikka." Kiprusoff played in 623 career games with the San Jose Sharks and Flames, going 319-213-71 with a .912 save percentage and a 2.49 goals-against average. He led the Flames out of the first round of the playoffs only once, backstopping the team all the way to the 2004 Stanley Cup Final. This past season, he was limited to 24 games by injury and performance, and he finished 8-14-2 with a 3.44 goals-against average and .882 save percentage. Kiprusoff was drafted by the Sharks in the fifth round (116th overall) of the 1995 NHL Entry Draft. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz