Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

24.06.2019 07:47
business, its hard to understand, Wade said Antworten

CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade still doesnt think a lot of people understand why he left the Miami Heat after 13 seasons and three championships to sign with the Chicago Bulls over the summer.If youre not in this business, its hard to understand, Wade said Monday, three nights before his first game against the Heat since his departure. But I dont even want them to understand -- I want them to appreciate what we accomplished together. I want them to cheer for their team that they have, support those players over there thats giving their all. Support the future of the organization and be thankful that we all was able to experience an unbelievable ride together. Thats all you can do.Wade surprised many around the league by opting to sign with Chicago on a two-year deal for $47 million -- which includes a player option -- after contract talks stalled with Heat president Pat Riley.Since signing with the Bulls in July, Wade, a native of Robbins, Illinois, has played up the homecoming angle, but many around the league felt that he was just trying to stick it to Riley for not being active enough during the free-agency process and that Chicago provided the best landing spot.Wade acknowledged how much he is anticipating playing against his old home fans Thursday night.Im looking forward to it, Wade said after the Bulls 112-80 win over the Orlando Magic. Obviously some of those guys Ive played with before, have relationships with, so Im looking forward to getting out there and competing with them. Im looking forward to playing in the environment that I played in for 13 years.Even coming off a back-to-back [Bulls play against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night], if my team dont have energy for that night, [its] going to be a problem, Wade said. I expect us to come in and give whatever we have. Go out there, and I want everyone to enjoy the environment, enjoy the moment. Its going to be a great environment to play in. I want our team, early in the season, to experience that kind of environment and try to seize it.Wade is hopeful he will be cheered by many at American Airlines Arena, but he isnt sure exactly how the reception will be.You never know, he said. You never know how youre going to be received. But I did everything possibly right in my time there. So hopefully Im received [for] what Ive given to the franchise, organization. But at the same time you never know. You might hear a boo or something at some point. Everybody dont like you. You got to understand that. But I think overall it will be positive.Wade said he wasnt sure if he would get goosebumps or shed a tear, but he knows Thursday will be an emotional night for him.I think Ill definitely be appreciative of the moment, he said. I think its going to be cool just to see familiar faces. I think its going to be cool to see love and support and [people] just being thankful for what you did. Unless youre just cold-blooded, everybodys going to feel something with that. At the same time, its not like my retirement ceremony where I can get a chance to get real emotional. Im trying to come in there and beat their butt. And theyre going to try and beat our butt, so we got to get to the competitive part of the game as well.Wade said he still keeps an eye on how the Heat are doing. He wants his former teammates to succeed, just not when he is playing against them.I definitely watch when I get an opportunity to watch them play, Wade said. One, because its a lot of my young guys over there. I want to see them succeed. I want to see Tyler [Johnson] and Justise [Winslow] and all those guys take that next step. I want to see how?Hassan [Whiteside] is going to respond to everyone saying this and that about him since he got paid. So I watch that as someone who knows them, then I watch the game as a fan and I watch it as a competitor. I watch it so many different ways.Im not wishing nothing bad on that organization. I have nothing but love for everybody in that organization. And I want them to be successful, just as we all say, just not when they play the Bulls. But besides that I want them to be successful.Wade sounded truly appreciative of how fans embraced him during his time in Miami. It should make for one of the most interesting scenes in the NBA this year when he is introduced for the first time as a Bull in Miami.My message to them is what its been all summer: Thank you, Wade said. Thank you for supporting me in the great times. Thank you for supporting me in the bad times for 13 years. On and off the court. Allowing me to have my privacy away from the game and supporting me in everything I did in the community. They supported me when I did good in the season, they supported me when I played bad. The biggest word I can say to them is that I appreciate it and just thank them. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys China . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Cheap NBA Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Cheap Kyle Anderson Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. ATLANTA -- The Detroit Pistons hope to finish their turnaround road trip with a third straight win. The slumping Atlanta Hawks are glad to get back home for a game after four straight losses on their western swing.The Pistons, who started the season 1-8 away from home, have their record up to 10-10 heading into Fridays game in Atlanta. The Hawks, however, have fallen to 10-9 with their road woes after a 9-2 start.You never feel good when you have a tough road trip and youve lost a few in a row, Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said after Wednesdays 109-107 loss in Phoenix. But I think we are looking forward to going home. This is a pretty mature group and they will be ready on Friday.The Pistons have won four of their past five games after victories at Charlotte and Boston. They can move past .500 for the first time since early November with a victory over the Hawks.Its good, coming in with the problems weve had on the road, to play the way weve played the last two nights against two teams that are over .500 and have good personnel, coach Stan Van Gundy said after Wednesdays 121-114 victory against the Celtics.Andre Drummond had 20 points and 17 rebounds against Boston after being ejected early in Tuesdays 112-89 victory at Charlotte for a flagrant elbow.The Pistons shot 55.2 percent at Boston and out-rebounded the Celtics 52-33.The last two games, weve gotten going shooting the ball a little bit, which has been good, Van Gundy said. If you play as well ass we did offensively, youre going to win most nights.ddddddddddddhe Hawks were the first team to defeat the champion Cavaliers in Cleveland this season, but the four losses to end the five-game trip dropped Atlantas road record to 4-7 compared to 6-2 at home.The Hawks hope to have Paul Millsap back against the Pistons after he sat out the loss at Phoenix with a sore left hip.Millsap, averaging 16.1 points, 8.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists, took a fall at Utah in the first of the four straight losses, but played in Los Angeles against the Lakers and at Golden State.Dennis Schroder scored 14 of his career-high 31 points in the fourth quarter and also had nine assists, but it wasnt enough to get the Hawks a win at Phoenix.The Hawks also got a good game off the bench from Tim Hardaway Jr., who had 21 points.I thought it was one of his better overall games, including defensively, Budenholzer said.The Pistons beat the Hawks in Atlanta to open last season, but then dropped the next three games between the teams, including both at home.The Pistons are 7-2 at home this season with games against Orlando and Chicago coming up, and should soon see the return of Reggie Jackson, who has missed all season after knee surgery.Were having fun, Drummond said after the win at Boston. The more we play like that the better the season is going to be. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz