Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

21.06.2019 08:23
period, and coach Lindy Ruff was none too please Antworten

The first of MLBs two big trade deadlines has passed as contenders tweak their rosters and look at what theyre ready to do down the stretch. Who did the most to help themselves at the non-waiver trade deadline this year, and who might still have some work to do if they want to put themselves over the top?The clear winner here, if not so much in the gaining-on-the-division sense is the New York Yankees, who went into a four-game losing streak at exactly the right time to dive-bomb as much of their extremely slim wild-card hopes as possible. This enabled the Yankees to do a top-notch retooling, filling up an already-decent farm system in return for two-thirds of their closers and Carlos Beltran.There are no splashes in the rest of the division. Strangely, the Baltimore Orioles pickup of Wade Miley actually has the potential to be extremely impactful for the simple reason that the back of the teams rotation -- and the middle -- has been absolutely dreadful this season and even a plausible No. 4 starter type like Miley represents a significant upgrade. And Steve Pearce still looks good in Baltimore. The deadline was quiet for the Boston Red Sox but while the Toronto Blue Jays were active, they mostly shuffled pieces around rather than make an impact. Amusingly, the Orioles get the biggest boost of playoff chances by being in a tight race, making the largest improvement of the teams in that race, and having a plausible long-shot (the Yankees) more or less drop out. Cheap Pistons Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Pistons Jerseys China . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.cheappistonsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-khyri-thomas-jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Cheap NBA Jerseys . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Wholesale Pistons Jerseys . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. The Edmonton Oilers and Dallas Stars both seek better performances in their game Saturday at American Airlines Center in Dallas, but do so for different reasons.Edmonton (9-8-1) lost 4-2 to the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday at Staples Center, and Oilers coach Todd McLellan kept his focus simple during a Friday morning practice in Anaheim prior to his team hopping a plane for Dallas.We worked on fundamental skill development, plays in and around the net, McLellan said. I thought it was good for our group. Hopefully it carries forward into a game situation.McLellan said the Oilers could get injured forward Matt Hendricks (lower body) back for Saturdays game and that injured defenseman Kris Russell (undisclosed), a former Star, could also play in Dallas this weekend.Should Edmonton, who is 5-4-1 on the road, get both Hendricks and Russell back, the man behind the Edmonton bench has no doubt about what sort of jolt of positive energy that could give his club.It should provide an energy boost, it should give us a different look and it should create a competitive environment within the team right now for ice time, McLellan said.Dallas (7-6-5) edged the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Thursday at home, but all three Stars goals came in the first period, and coach Lindy Ruff was none too pleased about how his team performed over the games final 40 minutes.We got smoked in chances, we got smoked in zone time, Ruff said of Thursdays win after practice on Friday. I said to the team there was three things I liked. I liked our goaltending, I liked our discipline inside the game when it came to the differential in penalties, and I liked the little man that came in the dressing room after the game that the players spent some time with. That for me brought a smile to my face.The Staars got injured center Cody Eakin, who had yet to play this season due to a knee injury sustained in preseason, back on the ice against Colorado.ddddddddddddAnd on Saturday, it appears veteran forward Patrick Sharp could return to the lineup for the first time since sustaining a concussion in an October game against the Kings.Yeah, it feels great. Joined the team last week on the road. I think that was good for me, being out for a couple weeks to be around the team and get a few practices in, Sharp said after practice on Friday. Body feels great, I feel like Im past the injury, I feel like Im in great shape and ready to get back in there when the coach wants.Ruff now has the luxury of picking between two veteran goaltenders in Kari Lehtonen, who was strong in Thursdays win and the man reason Dallas won, and Antti Niemi, who played equally well in a 2-1 overtime loss to the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday.Lehtonen was first off the ice at practice on Friday, but that might not mean anything.Still, Ruffs focus isnt on which netminder hell go with on Saturday; its more centered around bigger-picture sort of things.I think that my focus right now is to get all areas of our team going well. Ruff said. We got to get firing on all cylinders. Thats our top-end forwards, got to get them playing well and producing. Theyre playing well defensively and right now the goaltendings been going good, our special teams has gone in the right direction, four or last five on the penalty kill side have been clean and weve pushed the differential in our favor. Now its time to build a little momentum.Dallas will be playing game three of a four-game homestand. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz