Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

25.02.2019 02:29
aid. As long as it is a good deal, f Antworten

While Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green may have posted some dismissive tweets to Wednesdays news that the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association reached a tentative agreement on a new collective bargaining agreement, reaction seemed to be generally positive from NBA players.Thats amazing, great, Chris Paul, the president of the players association, told reporters Wednesday. I was on the phone with [NBPA executive director Michele Roberts] today. Im excited. Im happy for the league. Im happy for our fans, owners, everyone whos involved. Its a great thing.I think everyone negotiated in good faith. The conversations were great. Everything was cordial. Everyone knows how well the game is going, and nobody wanted to mess that up. My hat goes off to Adam [Silver] and his team, and same thing on our side.Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook, who is the teams player representative, greeted the news positively.Thats good. Better than last time, he said. They did a good job communicating and were able to come to an agreement tentatively. Thats a great start for both parties.For The Beard, theres no fear of being sidelined by any work stoppage.Its great for the league and the players and the owners and everybody to come to an agreement and hopefully not be a lockout, said Houston Rockets star James Harden, and we can play basketball and give these fans some exciting basketball, and everybody is happy.Yippee! said Brooklyn Nets forward Trevor Booker, the teams players association representative. I am just glad that we could come to an agreement. I am going to look over the deal and make sure everything is fine for my crew.I wasnt worried at all, Booker added of any potential snags or a lockout. I have been through a lockout before and it is no fun, but I wasnt worried this time. Michele, she has done a great job since she has been in office.Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson happily greeted the news.Thats dope, man, Clarkson said. They did a really good job working with the players association. Its good for us, good for everybody, good for the fans. Theres going to be no [work] shortage, so its good.Said Lakers forward Julius Randle: Ive never experienced a lockout. We have veterans in here that have experienced lockouts, and Ive heard its not fun, especially when you come back and youve got to play three in a row, back to back to back or whatever. Now we can go into the summer with a clear conscious and work out and have a regular start.Nets center Brook Lopez reflected back to a previous lockout.I have missed plenty of time for injury and then we were locked out for a little bit. I cherish my time on the basketball court, Lopez said. As long as it is a good deal, fair to both sides, fair to the players, I am down with it. I love being on the court.San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich declined comment, as did Lakers coach Luke Walton. Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he had no reaction until the deal is completed.I think its a great thing, said Rockets swingman Trevor Ariza, the Rockets players association representative. Our business is doing great and it can only do better. The good thing is we came to an agreement and theres no work stoppage or anything like that, and we just keep going and keep our business growing.?ESPNs Calvin Watkins, Chris Forsberg, Michael Wright, Tim MacMahon, Ohm Youngmisuk and The Undefeateds Marc Spears contributed to this report. Air Max 97 España . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Air Max 97 España Baratas . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.baratasairmax97.es/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Air Max 97 Baratas Rebajas . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Air Max 97 Baratas . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz