Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

20.06.2019 13:24
thought it was a pass for sure. Everybody made a mistake thinking it was pass. Weve got to get off blocks and make the tackle. N Antworten

CROMWELL, Conn. -- Daniel Berger, last seasons rookie of the year on the PGA Tour, missed three cuts in January and February and began hearing the whispers.Everyone was starting to say sophomore slump and that kind of got me upset a little bit, he said. Not upset, but kind of like, `Come on, lets get going here.Berger earned his first PGA Tour win two months ago in Memphis, and will be going for a second on Sunday. He shot an 8-under par 62 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead into the final round of the Travelers Championship.The 23-year-old Floridian made nine birdies, including seven on his final 10 holes, to finish at 15-under 195 after 54 holes.Berger, who is still recovering from a left shoulder injury that forced him to miss several tournaments including the British Open, had just one bogey and was two strokes off the course record, following up rounds of 66 and 67 that had him tied for the lead coming into the day.Ive shot better than 62, but I guess it doesnt matter unless its on the PGA Tour, he said. It was just a great day.Russell Knox shot a 64 and Russell Henley and Tyrone Van Aswegen each shot 65 to tie for second place at 12-under par. Patrick Rodgers shot a 66 and was five strokes off the pace.Berger, who is coming off a shoulder injury, is looking for his fifth top-10 finish since April, a string highlighted by his win at the St. Jude Classic.Berger said he first tweaked his left shoulder in Memphis, then strained it at the U.S. Open. The injury forced him to withdraw after hitting his opening tee shot at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational and he didnt return until last week at the PGA Championship.He said it expects the shoulder to be sore tonight, but it has not been bothering him on the golf course.It feels great this week and if I do the right thing then hopefully its gone forever.Berger said besides the win, hes hoping for very personal reasons to secure a spot on the Ryder Cup team this summer. His father, Jay Berger, played tennis for the U.S. Davis Cup team.I think it would be pretty cool to have a father and son play Davis Cut and Ryder Cup, he said.The golfers went out early in trios Saturday off the first and 10th tees to avoid thunderstorms predicted for the area.Knox set the pace, opening his round with three consecutive birdies. He putted the ball just seven times over his first six holes.He also is looking for his second PGA Tour win, after a victory last November at the World Championships in Shanghai.I always tell myself, dont be scared to play well, he said. Youve got to go for it.Berger is not the only player coming off an injury.Brooks Koepka, playing with a brace on his right ankle, shot a 30 on his back nine to finish with a 64 and go 9-under par for the tournament, tied for sixth place with Paul Casey.Koepka tore a ligament earlier this summer and, like Berger, missed he British Open. He said he decided to play the tournament rather than rest because, like Berger, he wants to get enough points to play in the Ryder Cup.The better you play the better you feel, he said. Today is the best its felt in a long time.Koepka spent the day sparring with playing partner Daniel Summerhays, who also had four birdies on the back nine, before hitting a tree on his drive at the par-4 18th. He ended up saving a bogey with a 44-foot uphill putt and goes into Sunday at 8-under par, tied for eighth place.To see that go in, that was definitely a sigh of relief, he said. A good putt can forgive a lot of weaknesses and sins that youve committed in one hole.U.S. Olympians Bubba Watson and Patrick Reed each shot 68 and are 5-under par, 10 strokes back. Fellow Olympian Matt Kuchar shot a 71 and is at 3-under par.Watson has insisted his focus this week is on Connecticut, but acknowledged that he wore his opening ceremony outfit on Friday night, texting a photo to teammate Rickie Fowler, who took parade in the parade of athletes.He texted me back his outfit, Watson said. I said I was there in spirit, so I had to wear my outfit, too.The shot of the day came from Ernie Els, who aced the par-3 16th hole from 176 yards. It was the 13th hole-in-one of his career.Cheap Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. http://www.cheaptexasrangersjerseys.com/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Rangers Jerseys China . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Houston Texans actually had a nice road trip. No surprise it came in Jacksonville, where the Jaguars are winless this season.Brock Osweiler threw two touchdown passes, Kareem Jackson returned an interception 42 yards for a score and the Texans beat the Jaguars 24-21 on Sunday for their first road win in 2016.The Texans (6-3) scored on offense and defense and set up another score with special teams, a complete team effort that kept them perfect (3-0) against the AFC South. They won their fifth in a row against Jacksonville.This one came despite Osweiler throwing for 99 yards.We have to play the game the way we see it playing out, Texans coach Bill OBrien said. We dont worry about stats. I think everyone needs to understand that in the National Football League its all about winning. Its about winning. Whatever it takes to win that is what we try to do. Sometimes it doesnt work out, but six times this year it has worked out and three times it hasnt. Hopefully, we can be on the positive side of the ledger.The Jaguars (2-7) lost their fourth straight and fell to 0-4 at home. Coach Gus Bradleys team rallied late, with Blake Bortles hitting Allen Robinson for a touchdown and again for a 2-point conversion to make it a three-point game.But the Texans converted a third-and-5 play with 2 minutes to play and were able to run out the clock. The loss dropped Bradleys record to 14-43 in four seasons and prompted even Jacksonvilles most loyal supporters to question why owner Shad Khan hasnt made a change.You cant do anything besides put your head down and continue to work, Bortles said.Houston had been downright dismal on the road this season , scoring just one touchdown in lopsided losses at New England, Minnesota and Denver. The Texans found Jacksonville to be much more hospitable, especially on the opening drive.On the fifth play of the game, Jackson stepped in front of Allen Hurns , tipped the ball up, bobbled it, secured it and sauntered down the sideline before juking Bortles and high-stepping into the end zone. Punt returner Tyler Ervin helped make it 21-10 in the third quarter, weaving his way for 57 yards and setting the Texans up at the 7-yard line. Osweiler hooked up with Stephen Anderson on the nextt play.dddddddddddd.Nick Novak, who missed two field goals earlier, connected on a 51-yarder with 8:32 remaining that gave Houston some breathing room. The Texans kept that drive alive by converting a third-and-16 play from the 19. Akeem Hunt, called up from the practice squad Saturday, ran around the left end for 17 yards.That was crushing, Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. I thought it was a pass for sure. Everybody made a mistake thinking it was pass. Weve got to get off blocks and make the tackle. Nobody seemed to do that and we lost. Two or three plays as a defense will show us why we lost the game, but we were playing a hell of a game.The Texans finished with 181 yards on the ground.FLUKY FUMBLEThe Jaguars added to their lowlight reel in the second quarter when Bortles did the most Bortles thing ever .Under heavy pressure and trying to ground the ball near tightly covered running back T.J. Yeldon, Bortles hit Yeldon in the foot. The ball bounced up and landed in linebacker Whitney Mercilus hands for what initially was ruled an interception. It was later changed to a lateral and a fumble.Ive never seen that happen, Bortles said. From the time you start playing quarterback, they tell you if the screen is covered, throw it at his feet. I was trying to make the smart play and live to play another down and that happens. Unfortunate.MISSING MENEven though it came against dysfunctional Jacksonville, Houstons victory was somewhat impressive considering how many key players the team was missing.Starting receiver Will Fuller (knee), run-stuffing nose tackle Vince Wilfork (groin) and cornerback A.J. Bouye (ankle) were inactive. So was fellow receiver Jaelen Strong, leaving the Texans with just three healthy wideouts.DROUGHTS CONTINUEThe Jaguars failed once again to score a touchdown on their opening possession, extending the NFLs longest current TD drought to open games to 23 games. Maybe even more baffling, the Jags have gone more than five games without a takeaway. Its officially 23 quarters and counting.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz