Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

20.06.2019 10:16
Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appe Antworten

DETROIT -- Jordan Zimmermann can stop watching his streaking team and start contributing again.The red-hot Detroit Tigers will get even stronger with the return of one of the top pitchers on Thursday.Zimmermann will make his first start since June 30 when he takes the mound for the finale of a three-game series against the Chicago White Sox. Zimmermann, who is 9-4 with a 3.95 ERA, has been sidelined with a right neck strain.It was miserable, he said of his time on the 15-day disabled list. The only time Ive been out prior to this was when I had Tommy John (in 2009). Its not something I ever want to do again, but its baseball and injuries do happen. It can happen on any pitch. Im glad it was just a month and nothing major that led to surgery.Zimmermann didnt feel particularly sharp during two rehab starts with Triple-A Toledo but still gave up just one run in eight innings. He also threw two bullpen sessions in recent days. Tigers manager Brad Ausmus believes Zimmermann can throw approximately 90 pitches in his return.I faced a few live hitters down in Triple-A, but its not like the hitters up here, Zimmermann said. You have that in the back of your mind -- how are you going to feel when you get out there? But theres going to be a lot of adrenaline and Ill be ready.Detroit right fielder J.D. Martinez was certainly ready when he returned from the DL on Wednesday. Martinez blasted a go-ahead solo homer in a pinch-hitting appearance to give the Tigers a 2-1 victory, their eighth straight.Hes expected to be back in the lineup on Thursday.You dont get many moments like that during the course of a season, Ausmus said of Martinezs eighth-inning homer off White Sox ace Chris Sale. It was really almost perfect. I guess the only way it would have been more perfect is if it was the bottom of the ninth.Martinez fractured his right elbow crashing into a wall in Kansas City on June 16. He didnt have a home run in eight rehab games at Triple-A Toledo but ripped one on the first pitch he saw in his major-league return.At that point, your adrenaline takes over, he said.The fading White Sox got more bad news on Wednesday when center fielder Charlie Tilson was diagnosed with a torn left hamstring. He will undergo season-ending surgery on Thursday.Tilson was injured during his major-league debut chasing after a Miguel Cabrera double on Tuesday. Hes the fourth White Sox player to suffer an injury this season just before or during his team debut.He gets called up, gets a hit in his first at-bat and after that, it all gets taken away from you for a while, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Its definitely odd, Ill say that. I wouldnt call it a curse, but I feel bad for all of them.Tilsons injury opens the door for Avisail Garcia to revive his stalled career. Garcia hit two home runs against his former club, the Tigers, on Tuesday. He was 0-for-2 on Wednesday but was hit by a pitch and also drew a walk.His last week is probably the best Ive seen him since we got him, Ventura said of Garcia, who was acquired in the summer of 2013. Hes starting to figure out some things as far as elevating the ball and swinging the bat.Left-hander Jose Quintana will oppose Zimmermann. Quintana is 3-0 with a 1.95 ERA in his last five starts, including 6 2/3 shutout innings against Detroit. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Cheap Jazz Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Grayson Allen Jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Wholesale Jazz Jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Lindsay Park two-year-old Madeenaty holds favouritism for the rich two-year-old race on the Gold Coast.Madeenaty has been installed the $7 top pick for the $2 million Magic Millions 2YO Classic (1200m) on January 14.A debut winner of the Maribyrnong Trial Stakes at Flemington in October, Madeenaty had her colours lowered when third in a two-year-old fillies race at Flemington on Melbourne Cup day.Invincible Star, who defeated Madeenaty in the Ottawa Stakes at Flemington, is second pick at $11 ahead of the Gerald Ryan-trained Chauffeur at $13.Madeenaty raced on the slower inside secction of the Flemington straight track when beaten at her last start.ddddddddddddhe unbeaten Bjorn Baker-trained Winning Rupert is the $3 favourite for the Magic Millions 3YO Guineas.Winning Rupert returned from a spell with a first-up win in record time at Eagle Farm on Saturday.He holds favouritism over the Gai Waterhouse and Adrian Bott-trained dual Group One winning filly Global Glamour at $4.80 with the Darren Weir-trained Speedeor next pick at $7. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz