Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

20.06.2019 10:16
says. At Bolton we can get 20,000, an Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, so woeful for so long, are doing everything they can to prove theyre for real.Jameis Winston threw a go-ahead, 12-yard touchdown pass to Cameron Brate midway through the fourth quarter and Keith Tandy intercepted Philip Rivers in the end zone with 2:56 left to give the Tampa Bay Buccaneers their fourth straight victory, 28-21 victory against San Diego on Sunday.The Bucs (7-5) pulled into a tie with Atlanta atop the NFC South.Ive been here for five years and this is the first time weve been playing meaningful football in December, so I cant lie to you, it is a great feeling, Tandy said. But we also know we have a lot of work to do, so well take 24 hours to enjoy it and get back to work.Since winning the Super Bowl here in January 2003 with a rout of the Oakland Raiders, the Bucs have been back to the playoffs only twice, losing in the wild-card round both times. Theyve missed the playoffs the last eight years.Were having fun, and when you have fun good things happen, rookie cornerback Vernon Hargreaves said. Hopefully we can keep this streak going and see where it takes us.Rivers threw two second-half interceptions, including Lavonte Davids pick-6.Hargreaves had a hand in both pickoffs.He tipped the ball that David plucked out of the air and returned 15 yards for a 17-14 lead late in the third quarter.After Winstons go-ahead TD pass to Brate and a 2-point conversion pass to Mike Evans, Rivers had the Chargers on the move in the final minutes. Hargreaves hollered out what route to look for. Tandy got in front of a pass to Dontrelle Inman along the right sideline and picked it off.Tandys momentum carried him into the end zone, giving the Bucs the ball on their 20. They were able to run out the clock.Tandy said the defense made adjustments at halftime and came out fired up.We didnt have the energy we had the last couple of weeks. So thats all we kept talking about, Tandy said. You could hear guys going, `Lets get the energy back. Lets get the energy back and lets keep punching. The Chargers (5-7) were trying to get back to .500 for the first time since Week 2. They remain buried in the AFC West basement.In his last home game, Rivers was intercepted four times in the fourth quarter of a 31-24 loss to Miami.Weve had a handful like this, not necessarily exactly losing them this way, but we have had our chances to win and we havent gotten it done, Rivers said.You cant turn it over twice. Cant turn it over, one for a touchdown and the other in that situation.WINNING DRIVETampa Bay benefited from a short punt by Drew Kaser to start the winning drive on its 46. Winston found Brate for the TD on the fourth play of the drive, with 9:01 to play, and then hit Evans on a conversion pass for a 28-21 lead.Winston was 20 of 30 for 280 yards, with one TD and one pickoff.Winston was intercepted by Casey Hayward on Tampa Bays first possession, but Josh Lambo was wide left on a 53-yard field goal try. Winston then led the Bucs on a drive capped by Doug Martins 2-yard touchdown run on a great second effort.MORE RIVERSAfter giving up the pick-6, Rivers came right back and led a drive capped by a nice 40-yard touchdown toss to Williams for a 21-17 lead. Rivers also threw a 35-yard touchdown pass to Inman on the games first possession.BOSA WATCHChargers rookie defensive end Joey Bosa sacked Winston for a 12-yard loss on second-and-10 from the San Diego 15 late in the first half. Jacquizz Rodgers got 14 back on the next play, but the Bucs had to try a 31-yard field goal and Roberto Aguayo pushed it wide right.Bosa has 5 1/2 sacks. He might have had more by now, but he missed all of training camp in a nasty contract spat with management, then hurt a hamstring that cost him the first four games.Bosa came off late in the game, appearing to slightly favor his left leg. He returned a few plays later. Coach Mike McCoy refused to say what the problem was.INJURIESTampa Bay wide receiver Cecil Shorts III was taken off the field on a cart after sustaining a knee injury on a hard hit by San Diegos Jahleel Addae following a catch on the Bucs first possession. Shorts was tended to for a few minutes and then put on the cart. The entire Buccaneers team came out near the cart, and several of the players slapped hands with the wide receiver. Shorts pumped a fist toward his teammates as he was driven off.Tampa Bay also lost WR Adam Humphries with a concussion and tight end Luke Stocker with an ankle injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Falcons Jerseys Authentic . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Brett Favre Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/ . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Tony Gonzalez Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Falcons Jerseys China . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.Bolton defender Derik Osede talks to Sky Sports about swapping the bright lights of Real Madrid for a chaotic season at the Macron Stadium. This time last year, Derik Osede was rubbing shoulders with Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrids plush Valdebabas training complex. The 23-year-old had spent his entire career rising through the youth ranks of the biggest club in the world, but when his final season in their Castilla B team drew to an end, he knew it was time to leave his comfort zone.Real Madrid is the team of my heart and to play there was a dream, he tells Sky Sports. I had been there for 13 years and everything was perfect, but breaking into the first team is difficult because its full of the best players in the world. I had to leave the cantera to see real football. When you leave, you realise theres more to life than Real Madrid. Derik Osede (right) in action for Real Madrid in a pre-season clash with Inter Milan The Spanish U21 international set his sights on a move to England, and when an offer arrived from Bolton Wanderers in July, he didnt hesitate. I wanted to come to England and grow as a player, he says. There was interest from a few teams but obviously Bolton has always been a great club. They were the first ones to say: Look, Derik, we want you here.Derik followed in the footsteps of former Madrid players Ivan Campo and Fernando Hierro as he signed a three-year contract at the Macron Stadium, but nothing could have prepared him for the turbulent campaign ahead. To a backdrop of spiralling debts, transfer embargoes and disarray behind the scenes, Bolton have won just four games out of 41 in the Championship.They have been without a permanent manager since Neil Lennons departure by mutual consent in the middle of March, and Saturdays 4-1 defeat to Derby County - their ninth in the last 10 games - confirmed their relegation to League One. Derik has made 18 Championship appearances for Bolton this season When I arrived I had no idea it was going to be like this, says Derik. After some time we knew it was going to be difficult to stay in the division but we always hoped we could start winning games and get out of it. We are all very sad. It has been a complicated year for Bolton as a team and as a club, and now its the fans who are paying for it.Obviously the players are partly to blame but its a mixture of everything. Maybe if the previous owners and the people who were running the club had a clearer idea on things it would have been better, but there was no organisation. Thats the word that was missing. Obviously Madrid is the best club in the world, but I felt like everything there was done with organisation. Bolton takeover completed Dean Holdsworths Sports Shield consortium completed their takeover of Bolton in March. For Derik, adapting to Championship football has been another challenge. The first year in England is… complicado, he says. In Castilla we were used to always having the ball but here its different. Its much faster and a lot more physical. There is less control of the ball. There are lots of attacks and counter-attacks. The style is more direct. Derik impressed as a tenacious, ball-playing cenntre-back in a 2-1 win over Wolves on his debut in September, but he was sent off in a 4-1 defeat to Huddersfield Town a few days later and he dropped out of the team altogether between November and February.ddddddddddddUntil two months ago I wasnt playing, but Im an optimistic person and Im very hard-working, he says. I knew I was going to end up playing, so I worked, and worked, and worked, and now Im back in the team. It hasnt been easy. Osede applauds Boltons travelling fans after a 1-0 defeat to Birmingham Derik has slotted in at left-back, right-back and defensive midfield since his return to the side, and his improved form has been one of few bright spots for Bolton in recent months. The blood and thunder of the Championship is a world away from Valdebabas and Real Madrid, but Derik has fallen in love with English football and has no regrets about the move.At Castilla we had our stadium and people came to support us but at most there were three or four thousand people, he says. At Bolton we can get 20,000, and at Derby County last week there were 30,000. The atmosphere here is very good and the stadiums are full. Our fans are always supporting us - even on long away trips. I really like that. I would happily finish my career in England because I like this style of football. I like the rhythm of life and I like the atmosphere at the stadiums. Derik Osede So will he stay and play for Bolton in League One? To tell you the truth I have no idea, he says. I havent spoken to the club yet. Its still too early to talk about those things. We have to see whats going to happen next year and what the plans are, but I still have a contract here for two more years and I am still a Bolton player.What is certain is that Derik is enjoying life on and off the pitch in his new surroundings. I have matured as a player and a person and I am very happy here, he says. I would happily finish my career in England because I like this style of football. I like the rhythm of life and I like the atmosphere at the stadiums.Deriks future will become clearer at the end of the season, but before that there are five Championship games left to navigate - including Saturdays reunion with Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka at the Macron Stadium. Osede (right) featured prominently for Spain as they won the European U19 Championship in 2012 Six or seven years ago I played under Aitor when he was the manager of Spain U16s and U17s, says Derik. The following year he became Jose Mourinhos assistant at Real Madrid, so I knew him from training there, too. Hes a good manager and a good person. Its great to see him doing so well.Derik could be excused for envying his former managers position at the other end of the Championship table, but his experiences in England have taught him self-pity gets you nowhere. If you work hard, the future will always bring you something positive, he says defiantly. I always think like that. Im an optimistic person.Watch Bolton v Middlesbrough live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 12pm on Saturday Also See: Backroom duo leave Bolton Whats it like to play for Zidane? ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz