Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

18.06.2019 09:56
youre on the DL. Its hard to do, but you Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- It may have been a four-inning rehab start, but Josh Johnson looked closer to being the pitcher the Toronto Blue Jays thought they acquired last November. Johnson, sidelined with right triceps inflammation since his last start for Toronto on April 29, allowed one hit and one walk and struck out three as the Buffalo Bisons beat the Indianapolis Indians 2-1 in triple-A International League action Saturday. Johnson threw 68 pitches -- 38 for strikes and started with a strike against 10 of the 14 batters he faced. It was a good follow-up to the first start of Johnsons current rehab assignment. He struck out five in a three-inning appearance with Single-A Dunedin on Monday. "My fastball command wasnt near the same as it was last outing," Johnson said. "My slider was there, and I threw it a lot to get me back into counts. I started throwing my curveball in the last inning to get me back in counts. Its big for me to be able to throw all by off-speed pitches for strikes. Its a big step." He set down the first six batters he faced before yielding a leadoff single to Brett Carroll in the third inning. Carroll stole second but Johnson retired the next three batters to avoid further trouble. In the fourth, Johnson walked Alex Presley on four pitches, but struck out the next two batters before inducing a ground ball to end his day. "He was pretty crisp," Buffalo manager Marty Brown added. "He got out of the zone at times and made adjustments. He made big pitches when he had to. Im not sure if he feels 100 per cent right now, but we saw some good things." The game marked the first triple-A outing of Johnsons 242-game professional career. While with the Florida Marlins, he was promoted straight from double-A in 2005 and again in 2008 while recovering from Tommy John surgery. "My triple-A debut, it was a lot of fun," Johnson said. "Ive played with or against a lot of guys on the other team. It was something new. "The hitters here know what theyre doing. Thats definitely what I needed to see." The game proved to be a quality pitching battle between Johnson and Gerrit Cole, who was drafted by Pittsburgh with the first overall selection in 2011. Cole worked six innings and allowed two runs on three hits, all to begin the first inning. He set down his final 10 batters. As for Johnson, its uncertain whether hell make his next start for Buffalo or Toronto. "Im going to talk to them after the game and well see," Johnson said. "You try to stay mentally sharp whenever youre on the DL. Its hard to do, but you have to find a way to stay positive and always believe in yourself." John Starks Jersey Large . PAUL, Minn. Custom Tracy McGrady Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.customknicksjersey.com/custom-charles-oakley-jersey-large-319w.html . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Walt Frazier Jersey Large . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Tracy McGrady Jersey Large . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. TROY, Ala. -- Geno Thorpe scored South Floridas final 20 points for a career-high 22 as the Bulls held off Troy 80-74 on Thursday night.Thorpe made 12 of 13 free throws. Troy Holston was 6 of 13 from the floor for 15 points and Luis Santos made all seven field-goal attempts for a career-best 14 points.The Bulls (4-2) shot 59 percent in the first half to lead 43-25 at the break. Troy made just 8 of 33 in the first half.South Florida was up 58-38 midway of the second periodd.dddddddddddd Jeremy Hollimon nailed 3-pointer to start a 20-9 run as the Trojans closed to 64-58 following a Wesley Person layup at the 4:32 mark. DeVon Walker made a layup to close to 67-62 with 2:15 left. Thorpe answered with a 3-point play and added ten free throws down the stretch.Hollimon had 15 points and Person added 14 for Troy (3-4). ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz