Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.06.2019 13:26
g the Eels numerous tries through careless mi Antworten

Record-breaking teenage athlete Sabrina Sinha is determined to force her way into medal contention at the European Athletic Youth Championships later this summer.The multi-talented Greenwich athlete, who turned 17 in April, has excelled over distances ranging from 800m to 3000m on the track, as well as cross-country races up to six kilometres.The south-east Londoner broke her 1500m personal best twice in the space of seven days at the end of last month and hopes to build on that momentum at the European Youths in the Georgian capital of Tblisi in July. Ive still got such a long way to go who knows what the future can hold, Sinha told Sky Sports.Im not even allowed to run the distances Id be able to at senior level but Im enjoying it at the moment and Im looking forward to a good junior season and then slowly making the transition to senior level.Im aiming to go to the Europeans this season and make a final but what I really want is a medal. I went to the World Youths [in Colombia] last year and based on my performances there I think I have a good chance. Sinha was recognised by Prince Harry when he presented her with medal after Mini London marathon Sinha produced another sterling display at the Mini London Marathon at the end of April as she won her age category race for an unprecedented sixth time in a row.Ive won it every year so as you can imagine I absolutely love it, she said.Running the last three miles of the actual London Marathon circuit just as the crowds are starting to get there is so inspiring. And being a Londoner from Greenwich I always get lots of people cheering me on even if they dont necessarily know who I am, which is nice.Meeting Prince Harry after winning is probably the best bit as hes given me my medal three times now. He even recognised me last time and said I know you, youve been here before the last two or three times. Duchess of Cambridge (r) has been SportsAids patron since 2013 Sinha joined former Olympic champions Denise Lewis, Linford Christie and Allan Wells at a gala screening of the Jesse Owens biopic Race - released in the UK this Friday to coincide with the 80th anniversary of Owens historic triple gold medal haul at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.The 17-year-old was invited to the screening - also attended by Owens daughters Marlene and Beverly - by the films charity partner SportsAid, who provide funding and support to the next generation of British athletes across more than sixty different sports.SportsAid have been phenomenal and the financial support has been a real help, allowing me to travel and purchase two sets of kit because I wear different spikes for track and cross-country, Sinha said. Sinha poses with Jesse Owens daughters Marlene and Beverly at gala screening of Race But it feels amazing to be invited to the premiere of Race. I have been following it since I knew it was being made because Jesse Owens is my ultimate idol and has been since I was a little girl.I did a project on him when I was younger and always felt like I could relate to his story. Jesse overcame so much discrimination and showed us what sport can be about and how it can inspire others.SportsAid is the official charity partner of the movie RACE (in Cinemas June 3) in the UK. Race is based on the incredible true story of Jesse Owenss quest to become the greatest track and field athlete in the face of adversity. Altitude Film Distribution and SportsAid are working together to raise funds and awareness to support the next generation of British sports heroes.Also See:SportsWomenLatest Show NewsLatest NewsSportsWomen VideoPirates Jerseys China .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Authentic Custom Pirates Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.custompiratesjersey.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Custom Pirates Jerseys .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Custom Willie Stargell Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman.Shaun Johnson admits the Warriors have left coach Andrew McFadden in a precarious position after failing to secure an NRL finals spot.The Auckland-based outfit lost their final four matches of the season to miss the top eight for a fifth consecutive season, of which McFadden has coached three.They concluded their 2016 campaign with a limp 40-18 defeat to Parramatta in Auckland on Sunday, gifting the Eels numerous tries through careless mistakes.The failure to secure a top eight berth turns the heat up on McFadden, who was expected to deliver finals football this year.But Johnson, 25, said the responsibility for the late-season collapse rested firmly on the squads shoulders.Schoolboy errors, defensive lapses and carelessness could not be put down to coaching deficiencies.Theres not much you can say, Johnson said on Sunday.We let him down again and let ourselves down again.Weve put him in a very vulnerable position.Johnson said it was particularly galling to crash out given the individual quality within the squadd.ddddddddddddThe team would now have to dwell on their failures over a long off-season.Its basic fundamentals which we dont place enough importance on at the moment, its hurting us, the halfback said.You cant not pull someone up on some of the stuff were doing.Thomas Leuluai, who played his last game for the club on Sunday before heading to the Super League, agreed with his halves partner.The NRL was too difficult to throw away points and still expect victory.Too many tries handed to them on a plate and then we bombed three of ours, we cant do that in this competition, the 31-year-old Leuluai said.Leuluai said the failure to achieve finals football in 2016 ranked as the most painful in his time at the club given the squads potential.His teammates were ruing their missed opportunity as well.If we played our best football and got beaten, so be it - but we didnt do that, Leuluai said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz