Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.06.2019 13:26
ersjersey.com/]Buccaneers Jerseys China[/url] . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing f Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Otto Porter didnt think much of Otto Porter chants in the final minutes of the Washington Wizards 118-93 rout of the Boston Celtics. But they sure were familiar.Back in the same building he called home when he starred at Georgetown, Porter scored a career-high 34 points and had 14 rebounds Wednesday night. Porter shot 14 of 19 and 3 of 5 from 3-point territory, sparking the Wizards to a 26-point lead after a quarter -- an advantage that never dipped below 15 the rest of the way.Right now Im trying to play at a high level every night, Porter said. Im trying to do what it is I can do to help this team win.Porter scored 20-plus for the second consecutive game and delivered the win he believed the Wizards (2-5) desperately needed. On a night Bradley Beal left with right hamstring tightness and John Wall was ejected for the second game in a row, Porter was the offensive and defensive catalyst with four assists, three steals and three blocks.He gives you a lot of winning basketball plays, coach Scott Brooks said. You can look at his field goal percentage, you can look at all the things that he does in his midrange game, his 3-point shots developed, his offensive rebounds.Porter earned plenty of credit from the Celtics (3-4) for his energy all over the court.He outworked us, getting off his rebounds, put-backs, said Isaiah Thomas, who led Boston with 23 points. Youve got to tip your hat to him, but they were running isolation plays for him and we just couldnt guard him.SLOW STARTThe Celtics started the game 4 of 22, including 0 of 8 from 3-point range, as the Wizards 26-point lead was the largest by any NBA team after the first quarter this season. According to ESPN Stats and Info, Bostons eight points were its fewest in the first quarter since scoring seven against the Milwaukee Bucks in 1974.I didnt think there was a lack of purpose or focus, coach Brad Stevens said. I thought we looked a little shook by them on offense.WALL EJECTEDWall, who scored 19 points, was thrown out with 5:24 left when he was assessed a Flagrant-2 on video review for fouling Bostons Marcus Smart. It was his fifth career ejection but second in as many games, and Wall was also fined $25,000 on Wednesday for inappropriate actions toward an official when he was tossed from the Wizards loss to Houston on Monday.We have to keep our composure, Brooks said.HORFORD PROGRESSStevens said C Al Horford made some more progress in the leagues concussion protocol Tuesday after the team left Boston. Horford has missed four consecutive games.The process restarts itself if you have symptoms when you start the different levels of exercise, so hes had to restart a few times already, Stevens said.TIP-INSWizards: Beat the Celtics for the first time since Dec. 27, 2014, snapping a four-game skid. ... Brooks said Beal will have an MRI on his hamstring Thursday and that Wall wouldnt play either Friday against Cleveland or Saturday at Chicago. ... The team held a pregame moment of silence for Greg Ballard, a member of the 1978 NBA champion Bullets who died Wednesday at age 61.Celtics: C Kelly Olynyk played 25 minutes and scored two points in his season debut after undergoing right shoulder surgery in May. ... F Jae Crowder missed his third consecutive game with a sprained left ankle.UP NEXTCeltics: Host the New York Knicks on Friday in the first half of a back-to-back.Wizards: Host LeBron James and the Cavaliers on Friday fresh off the defending champions trip to the White House.Wholesale Custom Buccaneers Shirts . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Custom Buccaneers T-shirts . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.custombuccaneersjersey.com/custom-devin-white-jersey-large-70q.html . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Cheap Custom Buccaneers Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Buccaneers Jerseys China . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months.The group of owners who enjoyed the ride of a lifetime racing the undefeated Black Caviar will gather at Flemington to watch the champions first foal begin the next phase of the journey.Black Caviar won 25 times, including 15 Group Ones, and the group who raced her have retained her progeny with two-year-old filly Oscietra set to step out in public for the first time on Friday morning.She is scheduled to contest a jump-out at Flemington against four other juveniles and her owners are all expected to be on hand.I think were all going to be there on Friday, part-owner Neil Werrett told RSN927 on Wednesday.It would be pretty exciting to see her and be there when she comes out, and Luke (Nolen) will be riding her in the jump-out from what I gather so we look forward to it.Nolen rode Black Caviar to 22 of her 25 wins.If the filly comes through her first trial well on Friday, and another in the coming weeks, she could make her debut on New Years Day at Flemington in a race for two-year-old fillies.There is also an option a day earlier at Moonee Valley..dddddddddddd.Fridays hit-out will be an important next step in her education which began with a bit of secrecy because of her high profile until it was announced in September that David Hayes, who trains in partnership with Tom Dabernig and Ben Hayes, would be her trainer.Everyone has tried to treat her like any other horse but thats kind of very difficult, Werrett said.And when we sent her to the breaker and the pre-trainer, we kept it all pretty silent.We sent her under her name of Gertie and no-one realised who she was until we announced that a horse called Gertie was going to David Hayes. So everyone got very excited there and didnt realise who they had been breaking in and who they had been riding on the track.Weve just been doing a few things like that because otherwise everyone probably treats her a bit too nice.We just want to treat her like any other horse and make sure shes well educated which she has been. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz