Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:11
crossed the line or not Antworten

CHICAGO -- Right-hander Jimmy Nelson is searching for a breakthrough and hopes it finally comes in Wednesdays game against the Chicago Cubs.The Milwaukee Brewers right-hander (6-12, 4.07 ERA) could use a positive outing and outcome.Nelson is 1-9 in his last 13 starts including five straight losses as he faces the first-place Cubs and left-hander Jon Lester (12-4, 2.93 ERA).Im definitely feeling every negative emotion you can think of, Nelson told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel earlier this month. I dont take losing great. I hate that. I hate it. Ill just try to keep getting better and string together a couple good starts and consistently carry it over the next couple months so I can finish this thing off good.He wouldnt mind a return to early season form. Nelson went 5-3 with a 2.88 ERA over his first 11 appearances through May 29.Back then, the Brewers were 23-27 and in fourth place 12 games behind the Cubs. Two-and-one-half months later Milwaukee (52-66) remains in fourth but is now 23 games out of first.Nelson has had strong outings this season even in losing efforts. Hes had 11 quality starts, but none in his last five.But Chicago historically has had Nelsons number. Hes 0-5 with a 2.91 ERA in 10 career games (eight starts) and is 0-2 this season with a 1.53 EA in three starts.One player whos done well against the Cubs is outfielder Ryan Braun. He sat out Mondays first game but was in the lineup batting third for game two. Braun was a career .352 batter with nine homers and 49 RBI at Wrigley Field in 60 games.Braun left Tuesdays second game with a knee injury after crashing into a wall along the left field line. Manager Craig Counsell said Braun wasnt as seriously hurt as feared but would be day-to-day.Lester has had better outcomes against the Brewers but has faced them fewer times. Hes 2-2 with a 3.06 ERA in five starts against Milwaukee, including one this season. He gave up four runs on four hits while walking five over four innings on July 24 at Miller Park. He had no decision in that Cubs 6-5 victory.Lester also had good things to say this week about ex-Washington Nationals reliever Jonathan Papelbon as a possible help to a struggling Cubs bullpen. But Cubs manager Joe told reporters on Tuesday that theres no talk about bringing Papelbon aboard.Im not saying it cant happen, Maddon said. Dont get me wrong. But for right now, there is nothing happening.The Cubs and Brewers close this series on Thursday then meet again between Sept. 5-7 at Miller Park, plus a four-game series back at Wrigley Field between Sept. 15-18.Chicago opens a 10-day, nine-game road trip on Friday that includes stops in Colorado, San Diego and at the Los Angeles Dodgers. Milwaukee has a three-game weekend series at Seattle before returning to Miller Park to face Colorado on Aug. 22. Air Max Goedkoop Dames . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Air Max Goedkoop .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. http://www.goedkopeairmaxnederland.com/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Air Max Goedkoop Online .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Air Max Nederland Bestellen . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Atlanta, the early surprise in the WNBA, has stumbled, losing six straight games to fall below .500, after maintaining first place in the Eastern Conference for over a month.The Dream will try to take advantage of a rebounding edge to turn things around Tuesday, when the up-and-down Seattle Storm visit Philips Arena.The Dream (8-9) havent won since an overtime victory against Chicago on June 17. Theyre averaging just 76.0 point during the losing streak. Their ball movement has slowed, and theyre now last in the WNBA in assists.Atlanta squandered a seven-point fourth-quarter lead in a home loss to Phoenix on Sunday. The Mercury, led by a triple-double from Brittney Griner, closed out the Dream with a 23-6 run in the final seven minutes of the game.We have to play more disciplined in the end, Dream forward Tiffany Hayes told reporters after the loss to Phoenix. I think in the third quarter we lost our focus. We just have to put together four complete quarters.The Dream have remained among the leagues top rebounding teams, though, annd are second in the WNBA at 36.dddddddddddd6 boards per game, something that could pay dividends against the Storm.Seattle (6-10) is last in the WNBA in rebounding, but was able to overcome a disadvantage on the boards in an 84-81 win over the Dream last week. Seattle star Sue Bird scored a career-high 38 points, including a clutch off-balance jumper with 8.2 seconds in the win.The Storm were unable to build off that win, though, and followed it up with a 83-78 home loss to Dallas on June 30. Seattle didnt score in the final 2:15 in the loss to the Wings.Atlantas Angel McCoughtry is third in the WNBA in scoring, averaging 19.6 points per game. Seattle rookie Breanna Stewart leads the Storm, averaging 18.8 points per game.The trip to Atlanta tips off a three-game road trip for Seattle. The Storm are 2-5 on the road this season.The two teams split last seasons meetings, each winning on their home floor. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz