Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

16.06.2019 12:44
or us right now. I dont know if I can quantify ho Antworten

LeVeon Bell set the scene for Sundays matchup between rust belt rivals Pittsburgh and Buffalo.Its December football, the Steelers running back said. We understand everybody is fighting for position. We just want to get the job done. Thats all there is to it.The Steelers (7-5) have steered their season in the right direction, winning three straight after a four-game losing streak to move into a tie with Baltimore atop the AFC North standings and within one game of Denver for the final wild-card spot.We are in a good situation right now, but we obviously have to win this game and better, Bell said.Pittsburgh controls its fate over the final four weeks of this season, but could cede that control with a single loss.We always want to worry about whats going on in the stadium were in, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. We dont want to have to look around. Weve done that in years past. For us to just have to go out and take care of our own business is good for us.The Bills (6-6) are further out on the fringe of the playoff picture, unable to catch New England in the AFC East and seventh in the wild-card race when tiebreakers are factored in.Buffalo likely needs to win its last four games to end the longest active playoff drought (16 seasons) in North American sports.But the Bills won four straight earlier this season, and enter a three-game home stretch hopeful they can repeat the feat.This experience right here could be the start of something new, Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander said. Thats what were trying to do and trying to establish. Take seize of it right now, this opportunity that we have. If we can do that, things start to turn around.Coming off two consecutive wins, the Bills led by two touchdowns on the road at Oakland last week before quarterback Tyrod Taylor and the Buffalo defense imploded, as head coach Rex Ryan put it, allowing 29 unanswered points.Buffalos passing offense ranks last in the NFL and the Bills are 14-12 with Taylor under center over the past two seasons. Taylors shortcomings have raised questions about whether the Bills should opt out of the lucrative contract extension they gave Taylor prior to the season.My future in Buffalo is this week against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Taylor said. Thats what matters the most. Other than that, I dont feel like talking about my contract. We still have games to play.Frustrated with further questioning about his future in Buffalo, Taylor abruptly ended his news conference Wednesday. Im done talking, he said while throwing down his practice jersey.Ryan defended Taylors play, noting injuries to receivers Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Percy Harvin and tight end Charles Clay, among others.I just think it is easy to sit back and be critical, but if you are playing without five receivers in the game, Ryan said, it is going to affect you.The Bills are optimistic Woods can return this week after missing two games with a knee sprain. It would be the first time since Week 2 the Bills have had Woods and top wideout Sammy Watkins in the lineup together.After averaging 34 points in their first four wins, the Steelers have not scored more than 28 points in each of their last three wins. A more balanced, ball-control offense has featured Bell more and more as winter approaches.Bell, a Central Ohio native, knows what it takes to thrive along the rust belt this time of year.I played high school football in this weather, he said. I was born into this.Custom Tim Tebow Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Custom Tug McGraw Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.custommetsjersey.com/ . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Gary Carter Jersey Large . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Custom Mets T-shirts . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play.RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas will miss the first start of his professional career Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Thomas was ruled out Friday due to a hamstring strain suffered during last weeks victory over the Philadelphia Eagles. Thomas has started 106 straight regular-season games and 12 playoff games without missing a game due to injury.Steven Terrell is expected to start in Thomas place against Tampa Bay. It will be his first career start.Center Justin Britt is expected to be a game-time decision. Britt sprained his ankle last week against Philadelphia and was unable to practice all week. Britt will be in unifoorm Sunday and at least available as a backup, but rookie Joey Hunt would get the start if Britt is unable to play.ddddddddddddAlso ruled out for Seattle were running backs C.J. Prosise (shoulder blade) and Troymaine Pope (ankle), and defensive end Michael Bennett (knee). Linebacker Brock Coyle (foot) is doubtful. Cornerback DeShawn Shead (hamstring), receiver Tanner McEvoy (toe) and defensive end Damontre Moore (foot) are questionable.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz