Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

15.06.2019 12:21
ith Brothers during the Knicks road loss to Detroit earlier this s Antworten

Knicks star?Carmelo Anthony said Saturday that he didnt think he deserved to be thrown out of Fridays game against the Celtics and hinted that a previous history with the referee who ejected him may have played a role in his dismissal.I always feel its something. Every time we ... I dont want to say its personal, but I always feel like its something, Anthony said of referee Tony Brothers, who ejected him on Friday.Anthony, speaking to reporters in Toronto before Knicks 118-107 loss, added: I didnt think [Friday] night it called for a tech or an ejection at that point of time. I really dont know what to say about the situation.Anthonys wife, La La Anthony, tweeted on Friday night that Brothers hates Anthony and has a personal issue with the Knicks star.Brothers told a pool reporter in Boston that he had no history with Anthony, a 13-year veteran. La La Anthony, however, reiterated on Twitter that Brothers has a personal issue with Anthony after Brothers denial.Carmelo Anthony was tossed with 4 minutes, 44 seconds left in the second quarter after consecutive technical fouls issued by Brothers.Anthony received the first technical when he said something to Brothers after a loose ball foul call. Brothers walked away, but Anthony trailed behind and kept talking. He was then hit with the second technical.Brothers later told a pool reporter that he whistled Anthony for the technical due to bad language.One, I dont feel I said anything on getting a tech -- and two -- getting ejected, Anthony said.He added: Theres nothing for me to say to him. It aint personal with me from my end. I dont have anything to say to him. Hes a ref. I play. Ill keep my mouth shut next time.Anthony reportedly argued with Brothers during the Knicks road loss to Detroit earlier this season. Brothers was also officiating the Knicks-Celtics game in 2013 in which Anthony and Kevin Garnett had a run-in on the court that escalated into a confrontation after the game in the bowels of Madison Square Garden.ESPNs Ian Begley contributed to this report.?Wholesale Custom Golden Knights Shirts .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Custom Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.customgoldenknightsjersey.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Custom Golden Knights Jersey China . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.By now we all know that Simone Biles and Aly Raisman are not only two of the best gymnasts in the world, but also besties who constantly document their perfect friendship on social media.And while the proof of their adorable relationship is seriously everywhere, Biles showed just how close the two really are on Wednesday. Raisman posted a screen shot of a text conversation between the two, and in it, Biles hilariously invites herself to Raismans room AND orders room service to be delivered to it. Simone just orders breakfast to my hotel room.dddddddddddd. Used to it. ??A photo posted by Alexandra Raisman (@alyraisman) on Nov 2, 2016 at 8:17am PDT#BestFriendGoals. Also, did this text conversation just make anyone else really hungry? Just me?See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz