Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.06.2019 12:08
ay that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of Antworten

Peyton Manning has held an emotional press conference confirming his retirement from the National Football League.The 39-year-old quarterback had already informed the Denver Broncos - the team he guided to victory at Super Bowl 50 last month - of his decision to retire on Sunday.At a press conference held at the Broncos training facility on Monday, Manning, who wore the No 18 jersey throughout his NFL career, insisted it was the right time to end his playing career. Theres something about 18 years, said Manning, who was the first pick in the 1998 draft. Eighteen is a good number. Today I retire from pro football.When someone thoroughly exhausts an experience they cant help but revere it. I revere football. I love the game, so you dont have to wonder if I will miss it. I will absolutely. Heres a brief look at the career of the great Peyton Manning When I look back on my NFL career, I know without a doubt that I gave everything I had to help my teams walk away with a win.There are other players who are more talented but there was no one who could out-prepare me. Because of that I have no regrets. To all of my Denver team-mates, thank you for what youve done for this old quarterback.Manning, leaves the NFL as its all-time leader in passing touchdowns and passing yards and as the leagues only five-time winner of the Most Valuable Player award. Manning bowed out after winning his second Super Bowl He noted during the press conference that he still owns the NFL record for 28 interceptions as a rookie and said: Every year I pull for a rookie to break that record.Manning began his pro career with the Indianapolis Colts, where he spent 14 years and guided the team to two Super Bowls, winning one. Manning (second right) also won a Super Bowl with the Indianapolis Colts You cant fathom how much I enjoyed my 14 years there, or the warmth my family feels for you, he said addressing fans of the franchise.I have fought a good fight, I have finished my football race and after 18 years, its time.Manning became the oldest starting quarterback in Super Bowl history last month after guiding Denver past the Carolina Panthers 24-10 in Super Bowl 50, his final game. A look at Peyton Mannings final season in the NFL It was extremely gratifying to finish with a world championship, Manning added. It was a great day in San Francisco, one Ill always cherish.It was his second NFL crown, having also taken the title in 2007 with the Colts, the team for which he played from 1998 to 2011. Manning says he has not decided what his next career will be He gave no hint about what was next but a move into TV as an NFL analyst or coaching is likely.Im totally convinced the end of my football career is the beginning of me going on to do something else, he said. I havent ruled anything out. Ive made no decisions.Also See:NFL VideoRookies guideNFL on Sky SportsPunditsCustom Marlins Jersey China . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Custom Marlins T-shirts . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.custommarlinsjersey.com/ . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Custom Andre Dawson Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Marlins Jerseys China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue.Judd Trump believes he is in the form of his life as he eyes a maiden World Snooker Championship title at the Crucible Theatre.Trump was under many radars when he won the China Open in 2011 and followed up weeks later with a mesmerising run to the Crucible final, before losing out to John Higgins.The 26-year-old carried off the Beijing title again this month, and now heads for South Yorkshire believing this could be his year. Trump beat Ricky Walden to win the China Open Hopefully I can take a lot of confidence for the World Championship now.dddddddddddd I feel very confident, he said.If I can play anything like I did Ill have a very good chance of winning it. This is the most confident Ive been and I think Ive got a very good chance.The tournament starts on Saturday, April 16 where Stuart Bingham will be defending his crown.Also See:White beaten in qualifyingTrump wins China Open ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz