Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.06.2019 12:07
that this is the best college football organization in the country, he said.USC fired Sarkisian in October 2015 after athletic d Antworten

Rory McIlroy feels he can go in to next weeks Players Championship with plenty of confidence after a strong end to the week at Quail Hollow.The world No 3 saw his hopes of defending his Wells Fargo Championship title all-but ended with a one-over 73 on Saturday, but saved his best until last with a six-under 66 on Sunday.McIlroy, who also claimed his first PGA Tour victory in the tournament back in 2010, mixed eight birdies with two bogeys during the final round and believes he had the opportunity to get even closer to the top of the leaderboard. McIlroy and Phil Mickelson both posted 66s on Sunday If you take away the two fives at the start and the end, it was a pretty good scorecard, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I drove the ball well, hit a lot of better iron shots and converted a lot of chances.I did a lot of things right. Looking back at the 73s I shot in the first and third round, I probably just left myself a bit much to do going in to today.A 66 is a really good score and Im positive and confident going in to the next couple of weeks. The Players is a place where Ive continued to do a little bit better each and every year, and Im looking forward to next week with my game rounding in to a little bit of form. The world No 3 played alongside Adam Scott during the final round McIlroy made the worst start by failing to get up-and-down at the first, but bounced back by holing a six-footer at the fourth and a two-putt birdie from close-range at the next.Back-to-back gains from the seventh saw the Northern Irishman reach the turn in 33, before he continued his move up the leaderboard by following a birdie-three at the 10th with a 25-footer at the 11th.The two-time Quail Hollow champion left a kick-in gain at 14 and picked up another shot at the 16th to move within two of the lead, only to finish with a bogey after narrowly avoiding the hazard with his approach in to the last. McIlroy misjudged his approach in to the par-four 18th It has been a good day overall and I felt like I had a chance around the middle of the back nine to post a number, but it just wasnt meant to be, McIlroy added. I was trying to post 10-under-par, that was the score in my mind, so I needed to birdie the last couple of holes.If I had two shots to take back, then the drive on 15 and the second shot at the last could have made it a different story. There were two soft bogeys at the first and at the 18th. At 18, it was just a complete wrong shot selection and it just wasnt the right shot to play.Watch Rory McIlroy in action at the Players Championship from May 12-15 live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golfAlso See:Rory takes encouragementWells Fargo leaderboardWells Fargo: R3 highlightsGolf live on Sky Sports 4Cheap Broncos Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Custom Broncos T-shirts . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.custombroncosjersey.com/custom-noah-fant-jersey-large-70l.html . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Broncos Jerseys China . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Custom Broncos Jersey China . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons.TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama has hired another former Southern California head coach as offensive coordinator, turning to Steve Sarkisian to once again replace Lane Kiffin.Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban announced the move Friday, with Kiffin having been hired to take over the Florida Atlantic program. Sarkisian, who succeeded Kiffin with the Trojans, will also coach the quarterbacks.Hes got a great track record and has done a really, really good job wherever hes been, Saban said. Hes got a history of developing quarterbacks as well as being a very good play caller and a well-organized, good designer of offense.Hes been here with us all fall and done a really good job. That makes the transition a lot easier.Kiffin will run the offense through the playoffs. The top-ranked Tide meets Washington Dec. 31 in the Peach Bowl semifinals game.Sarkisian, who also is a former Washington head coach, was an offensive analyst for Alabama this season.I have always admired the Alabama program from afar and getting to be part of this football team these past few months has only reinforced my belief that this is the best college football organization in the country, he said.USC fired Sarkisian in October 2015 after athletic director Pat Haden said he showed up in school in no condition to lead practice following an embarrassing public display earlier at a pep rally where he appeared to be intoxicated while giving a speech.dddddddddddd He later sought treatment for alcoholism and sued USC alleging the school breached his contract and discriminated against him on the basis of a disability.I wouldnt have anybody in this organization I didnt have total trust, faith and confidence in that they would do a good job with our players, Saban said. This guys part of our family now. Were going to support him and help him be successful any way we can. Thats in his life as well as as a coach.Sarkisian was Washingtons head coach from 2009-13. He went 12-6 at USC and 34-29 at Washington, which had won just 12 games during the previous five seasons before his arrival.He was also offensive coordinator at USC in 2007-08.NOTE: Saban said backup defensive lineman Dakota Ball missed the first bowl practice after a hunting accident, when he shot one of his fingers. Defensive back Tony Brown missed practice with a pulled muscle. Cornerback Marlon Humphrey, who missed the SEC championship game with a leg injury, practiced.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz