Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

14.06.2019 09:37
She is 1 stroke behind South Koreas Inbee Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The 63 came pretty much out of nowhere. Stacy Lewis has been muddling through a so-so year on the LPGA Tour, contending but not winning.She got married recently, which made her preparations -- and expectations -- for the Olympic golf tournament somewhat limited.When she walked off the driving range Thursday morning, she was annoyed with herself because she could not get her swing dialed in.But something worked as she traversed the Olympic Golf Course.Lewis shot an 8-under-par 63 in the second round of the Olympic womens golf competition Thursday, including a double-bogey, to surge up the leaderboard. She is 1 stroke behind South Koreas Inbee Park through 36 holes.I dont know if something seemed to click and I got some more confidence as the day went on, said Lewis, who is a shot ahead of Great Britains Charley Hull and Canadas Brooke Henderson. I think the putts going in definitely helped. Anytime you see some putts go in, it frees up the swing a little bit more. But I dont know ... I didnt expect this today at all.Lewis, who is one of three Americans in the Olympic field, along with Lexi Thompson and Gerina Piller, took a carefree attitude coming into the Olympics. Lewis knew she had played well in her past four starts -- all top-10s. She figured that she wasnt going to sweat it after getting married on Aug. 6.After a brief honeymoon in Charleston, South Carolina, Lewis got back to work, but still thought she would enjoy the experience of being here more than worry about grinding at golf.I was excited from the get-go with the announcement of the Olympics, Lewis said. There are probably a lot of reasons why we shouldnt have come and shouldnt have done this, whether it was Zika or other issues.I just did my homework, and nobody gave me a good reason why I shouldnt come. I mean, thered have to be something seriously wrong with me to not come play in the Olympics. This has been so cool. Just a different feel about it. Feels like a different tournament.Im truthfully more excited about the diving I get to go watch this afternoon than the round I played. Im looking forward to doing all this other stuff versus the golf, and thats what this week is about for us.So far, it is paying off for Lewis, 31, who made 11 birdies, a double-bogey and a bogey on Thursday. She birdied the last four holes to take the clubhouse lead before Park birdied the last two holes to post a two-day total of 10 under.An 11-time winner on the LPGA Tour, including two major championships, Lewis has gone 18 months without a victory.But during that span she has had 11 runner-up finishes and 27 top-10s, including those four events coming into this week.The first half of the year wasnt very good, she said. Wasnt in contention very much. The swing, the putting, nothing was where I wanted it to be. Actually, on my way to Portland (for a tournament in late June), I pulled out DVDs of a couple of my old wins, and just was trying to see what is different. Something has to be different here. Saw one thing in the setup of my putting, and that was kind of the big thing was the setup of my putting. Got my hands a little bit further away from me.But also saw that I hit a lot of bad shots and won golf tournaments. I dont know what it was, but just watching those videos really helped me, helped me start playing better. And really, from Portland on, Ive played some really good golf. The last four weeks, I think Ive had four top-10s. So the golf is going in the right direction, and thats when I win -- its usually after some top-10s. And so I know I just need to keep grinding out and keep trying to play some good golf.Now shes in a great spot, with the chance at a medal, perhaps even gold, in her sights. And keeping expectations at a minimum might not be so easy. Wholesale Custom 76ers Shirts . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Authentic Custom 76ers Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. http://www.custom76ersjersey.com/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Custom Moses Malone Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Custom 76ers Jersey China . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Controversial sports scientist Stephen Dank will be allowed to call witnesses and plead his case directly to the AFL appeals board when he attempts to have his lifetime ban overturned.Dank, the architect of Essendons ill-fated 2012 supplements program, was found guilty of 10 breaches of the AFLs anti-doping code in April last year.He was subsequently banned for life from working in any sport in Australia or overseas by the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal.The appeals board issued a statement on Friday to clarify Danks rights at the open hearing after a Fairfax Media report stated only written submissions would be allowed.The statement contained in the article that oral submissions (and by inference that oral evidence) would not be alloweed at the hearing of Mr Danks appeal is totally incorrect, the statement from board members Peter OCallaghan QC, Murray Kellam AO and Geoff Giudice AO read.ddddddddddddAll parties shall be entitled to call and rely upon such oral or written evidence as is relevant and make such oral or written submissions as they consider appropriate.Danks appeal will be heard at AFL House on Monday and is expected to go for three days.Thirty-four past and present Essendon players missed the 2016 season after they were banned in January for anti-doping code violations arising from the supplements program Dank oversaw. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz