Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

13.06.2019 12:33
State star drew interest from several team Antworten

MIAMI -- Marlins second baseman Dee Gordon issued an apology addressed primarily to his young fans as he returned from an 80-game suspension for a positive drug test.I know I let you down, and Im sorry, Gordon said in a video from the UNINTERRUPTED, a multimedia platform for athletes. Complacency led me to this, and Im hurt. I urge you guys to be more responsible than I am about what goes into your body. I wouldnt wish this on anyone.Gordon, who won the National League batting and stolen base titles last year, was reinstated before Thursdays game against St. Louis. Batting leadoff, he went 0-for-4 in a 5-4 loss to the Cardinals.Gordons hitless effort Thursday dropped his season average to .255.I thought he seemed a little quiet and probably a little nervous, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. As the game went on, he seemed more like himself.Gordon tested positive for two performance-enhancing substances and was suspended in late April. Gordon acknowledged in April that he unknowingly took the banned substances.Marlins president David Samson said then that the second baseman had betrayed the team and its fans. On Wednesday, Samson said the Marlins are glad to have Gordon back.I believe that America and our fans and our players and us, were a pretty forgiving society, Samson said. Its important Dee ask for that forgiveness, and he has, and hell receive that. Hes got to continue to work to get himself back in with his teammates and the fans and my son.In his video, Gordon said he learned from his mistake.I thought being the smallest guy I would never fail a drug test, said Gordon, who is 5-foot-11, 170 pounds. I didnt pay attention at all and I didnt meet the standards. Thats my fault and no one elses. But dont give up on me.To make room on the roster for Gordon, the Marlins designated for assignment infielder Don Kelly, who had two triples in Wednesdays victory. Even without Gordon, the Marlins have remained in contention for their first playoff berth since 2003.Last year, Gordon batted .333, stole 58 bases, became an All-Star for the second time and won his first Gold Glove. The season earned him a $50 million, five-year contract in January.The Associated Press contributed to this report.Wholesale Custom Rockies Shirts . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Wholesale Custom Rockies Shirts . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.customrockiesjersey.com/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Custom Todd Helton Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Custom Todd Helton Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator.PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have agreed to terms with free agent Evan Turner on a four-year, $70 million contract.Turners agent, Kevin Bradbury, confirmed the deal first reported by Yahoo Sports. The former Ohio State star drew interest from several teams.Turner, who was drafted No. 2 overall by the 76ers in 2010, spent the last two seasons with the Boston Celtics. Last year, the 6-foot-7 wing averaged 10.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists as Bostons sixth man. It was his best season since 2013-14.Turner thanked Celtics fans on Instagram on Friday.Boston, this was definitely one of the toughest decisions Ive ever made. I cant say enough how appreciative I am for all the love and support. Every night I played at TD garden was like a dream come through. Thank you for showing me how a REAL sports city does things! Youll forever be in my heart!! Cs up, he wrote.Turner spent his first three seasons in Philadelphia before spending a season with the Pacerrs.dddddddddddd Hes averaged 10.7 points, 3.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game over his career.The Blazers can come to terms with free agents but cant sign them until July 7 after the NBA moratorium. Bradbury also posted the deal to Twitter and added: Perfect fit for a player ready for next level!!Portland was one of the biggest surprises of last season, advancing to the second round of the playoffs with one of the youngest rosters in the league after losing four starters in the offseason.They figure to be active during free agency, with up to $40 million in cap space to work with.Portland had also spoken Thursday night to forward Chandler Parsons, who agreed to terms with the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, two sources with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press.---AP Basketball Writer Jon Krawczynski contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz