Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

13.06.2019 12:33
olesale.com/kobe-bryaolesale.com/kobe-brya Antworten

Given his particular line of work, professional stuntman Eddie Braun knows about danger -- and he plans for the worst.Thats why he paid bills several months in advance. He set up emergency cash reserves to take care of his family and engaged in an emotional talk with his teenage son about looking out for his mom and three sisters.Brauns simply putting things in place before he buckles into his steam-powered rocket cycle this weekend and flips the switch to launch him over the Snake River Canyon in Idaho. Hes replicating the jump that could have cost his boyhood idol, Evel Knievel, his life four decades ago.I tied up loose ends, as I would for any life-or-death type stunt coming up, said Braun, a longtime Hollywood stuntman who will launch sometime between noon Mountain time Friday and 7 p.m. Saturday, depending on wind conditions. The last thing I want burden my family with on top of the shock of me being ...He took a deep breath.I feel very optimistic about this jump, the 54-year-old Braun continued. I wouldnt be doing this if I thought it couldnt be done.As a tribute to Knievel, Braun named his rocket Evel Spirit. Its identical to the model Knievel used for his failed canyon attempt on Sept. 8, 1974, when he walked away with only minor injuries. Braun wants to prove Knievel couldve made it had his parachute not prematurely deployed.Brauns endeavor is more than three years in the making and cost him around $1.5 million out of his own pocket, with corporate sponsors hard to line up. Hes drawn the interest of ABCs Good Morning America, which will air an interview with him Friday morning. Only fitting since Knievels launch was shown on ABCs Wide World of Sports.This is about the kid Evel inspired and about the Evel spirit, said Braun, who will launch from a spot about five miles away from Knievels site just outside of Twin Falls, Idaho.Along for the journey are two sons yearning to fulfill the legacies of their dads: Kelly Knievel, who was present the day of the crash, and rocket designer Scott Truax, whose father constructed the original X2 Skycycle for Knievel. Scott followed his dads blueprints down to the last bolt, except with one deviation -- updating the parachute system.Brauns rocket will reach a top speed of 400 mph in about 3 seconds and an altitude of 3,000 feet before the engine cuts off and the parachute deploys. Braun says he expects to soar about 1,500 feet -- or 0.28 miles -- over the canyon.For the last few months, theyve conducted various tests on the rocket. First and foremost, a static fire test in which they welded the rocket to the ground to make sure it was generating the kind of power they needed to soar so far.Passed with flying colors, Braun said.The parachute test was a different story.Shredded it, Braun recounted.They feel theyve addressed the issues. But its a guess.We just dont know, Braun said. We know what Evels problem was -- his parachute coming out early. What we dont want with mine is it coming out too late. Therein lies the secret -- what is that magic formula?Because up to the point of me climbing in it, theres no real test that can be done.Watching Brauns attempt closely will be Michael Hughes, a self-taught rocket scientist in Apple Valley, California. He almost teamed up with Braun a few years ago. But Hughes wanted to build rockets on his own.On Oct. 18, Hughes will attempt to rocket over the ghost town of Amboy, California, once a familiar spot along Route 66.The 60-year-old Hughes is unique in that his launch pad also doubles as a motor home. He successfully completed a jump on Jan. 30, 2014, in Winkelman, Arizona, but hurt his left and ribs on the fall back to earth because his parachute shredded.Of course, hes hoping for the best for Braun. But the parachute design concerns him.If his rocket ever starts tumbling, which Knievels did, it will land and not be a happy ending for him, explained Hughes, a limo driver in his spare time. You can get rolled up in the parachute.Braun tried not to make a big deal of the jump to his family. But he did have a serious conversation with his son. Braun told him that should anything go wrong, the son would one day walk his sisters down the aisle at their weddings.I had him promise, Braun said. Because thats important to me.---On the Web: www.evelspirit.com; http://www.madmikehughes.com/Newest Chris Paul Shoes . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Kevin Durant Shoes Deal . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.cheapbasketballshoeswholesale.com/lebron-james-shoes-clearance.html . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Cheap Lebron James Shoes From China . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Wholesale Kobe Bryant Shoes . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games.England number eight Billy Vunipola has revealed he dreams of playing in the NFL.The Sydney-born Saracens back row, a key figure in the Red Roses revival under head coach Eddie Jones, is committed to rugby union for the next three years, but would like to try a whole new ball game at some point after that.Im at Saracens until 2019, pushing myself with regards to international honours and seeing if I can represent England. It is hard as a rugby player to talk about stuff like that [future career], the 24-year-old told The Times.I really, really would like to go away and play something else. I really want to try out NFL, just push myself and give it a crrack.ddddddddddddIf it doesnt happen then go home. It is a long time until then and my mum will probably read this and tell me to shut up and concentrate on one thing.Asked if he watched the recent NFL games at Wembley, he said: No. I actually dont enjoy watching it but I look at it, and think, If he can do it, I can do it.He added: At the moment my focus is fully on rugby but it is something I dream about. It interests me. Their pitch is so small. That is why they are so particular about movements and where their feet are. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz