Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:02
two hits and a walk and factoring in both Rays Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Two days after the trade deadline, the Tampa Bay Rays are making major changes to their lineup with an eye on 2017, and Tuesdays new wrinkle was moving centerfielder Kevin Kiermaier from the bottom of the order to the No. 2 hole, where hell be counted on as a catalyst.They just said they want me to create a spark at the top of the order, to get me used to the 2-hole, Kiermaier said after getting two hits and a walk and factoring in both Rays runs in a 3-2 loss to the Royals. Hopefully, Ill hit there next year. I owuld think thats what it means.Kiermaier, a Platinum Glove centerfielder last season with good speed on the basepaths, had hit higher than sixth in the batting order just once before Tuesday, but the hope is that hell energize the top of the lineup, with shortstop Brad Miller sliding from second to fourth in the order, just as hell move to first base and outfield once newly-acquired Matt Duffy returns healthy from an Achilles tendon injury.Kiermaier is hitting just .215 this season, not what youd expect from a No. 2 hitter, but his on-base percentage is .317 and he leads the team with nine steals despite missing two months with a broken hand.Im not a stat rat or anything. I take a lot of pride in how I handle myself. I know Im going to have a good, productive two months from here on out. Im glad they trust me to put me in the 2-spot.On the other side, halfway through a four-game series, the Royals have back-to-back wins for the first time since June. Much of the excitement heading into Wednesdays game -- which pits the Royals Edinson Volquez (8-9, 4.70 ERA) against the Rays Jake Odorizzi (5-5, 3.88) is how well the Kansas City bullpen looked Tuesday.That includes Kelvin Herrera, who got the save for the second straight night while closer Wade Davis is on the disabled list. Chris Young also had two strikeouts in his 1 1/3 innings as well, picking up the win in relief.In particular, Ned Yost showed confidence in rookie Matt Strahm, who was called up from Double-A and made his debut Sunday, then was thrust into a high-leverage situation Tuesday with two runners on with one out and a one-run lead in the seventh. He struck out the Rays Evan Longoria and Brad Miller -- who have combined for 40 home runs this season -- and impressed his manager.Its about opportunity, man. Take advantage of it, Yost said. Weve got confidence you can come in with your stuff and get out of it, and its exactly what he did. With Wade being down, its kind of audition time a little bit. It was a great outing for him. His stuff was really good. Cheap Custom Cubs Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Custom Mark Grace Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.customcubsjersey.com/custom-carlos-zambrano-jersey-large-400n.html . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Custom Cubs T-shirts . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Custom Ernie Banks Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. India A 169 and 4 for 158 (Herwadkar 82*, Samson 34*, Holland 3-59) trail Australia A 435 (Cartwright 117, Maddinson 81, Thakur 5-101, Jayant 3-95) by 108 runs ScorecardIndia A blew away a strong opening partnership by losing four quick wickets and ended the third day of their four-day game still 108 runs behind Australia A with six wickets remaining in their second innings.Australia A, who began the day on 5 for 319 in their first innings, piled on 435 for a first-innings lead of 266 runs, with Hilton Cartwright, who was unbeaten on 99 overnight, completing his century. He eventually fell for 117, caught behind off Shardul Thakur, who completed his tenth first-class five-wicket haul and first outside India. He finished with figures of 5 for 101.India A then lost their first four wickets in a cluster - three to Jon Holland, the left-arm spinner, and one to a run out - to finish the day on 4 for 158, with opener Akhil Herwadkar unbeaten on 82 and Sanju Samson giving him company on 34. Holland had 3 for 59 after 15 overs.He could have had four had he not dropped Faiz Fazal off his own bowling. That was one of four reprieves handed to the India A openers during the course of a chancy 84-run partnership. Herwadkar was dropped twice, first by Nic Maddinson at first slip, and then on 53, when Jackson Bird put ddown a tough chance at leg slip.dddddddddddd The dropped catches apart, Australia A also missed a run-out opportunity.India As opening partnership ended with a chaotic run-out - a throw at the strikers end missed the stumps before Travis Dean, backing up, hit the other end to catch Fazal short of his ground. Fazal had played second fiddle to Herwadkar, contributing 29 off 88 balls with two fours and a six. Thereafter, Holland struck three times. First, Karun Nair was trapped lbw, before Manish Pandey was caught by Beau Webster, and finally, Naman Ojha was caught by Bird with the score having touched 100.Herwadkar and Samson then came together for an unbroken fifth-wicket stand of 58. Samson faced 76 balls for his unbeaten 34, while Herwadkar had faced 188 balls and struck six fours and three sixes.When the day began, Cartwright added 37 more to Australias overnight total with Sam Whiteman. After he was dismissed, having faced 193 balls and struck 15 fours and a six, Whiteman batted on. Whiteman, who was unbeaten on 9 overnight, raised a half-century. His 100-ball 51, along with contributions from Kane Richardson (19) and No. 10 Jackson Bird (24), ensured that the lead swelled. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz