Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:01
his feet in Kolkata and fell to Moha Antworten

An impeccable line and length and a stoke of luck helped Bhuvneshwar Kumar rattle New Zealands batting ranks, as he claimed a five-for and restricted the opposition to 128 for 7 at stumps on day two of the second Test being played in Kolkata on Saturday.New Zealands fast bowlers troubled Indias batsmen and restricted the hosts to a first-innings total of 316. But their batsmen - without Kane Williamson out due to injury - faced an uphill task against the new ball on a greenish pitch and confident spinners that wrecked havoc in the first Test.Tom Latham, New Zealands opener, had found runs at Kanpur; but he failed to find his feet in Kolkata and fell to Mohammed Shami in the second over of the match.Martin Guptill, with scores of 7, 8, 21 and 0 in his last five Test innings, had hoped for a change in fortune, but the right hander became Kumars first victim, as he attempted to leave a rising delivery that struck his elbow and rattled the stumps.Henry Nicholls, a replacement for Williamson, failed to fill the vacuum left by his absence. He managed just one as he edged a back-of-a-length delivery, from Kumar, back on to the stumps.New Zealand, after seven overs, was reeling at 23 for 3; and despite a 62-run stand for the fourth wicket between Ross Taylor and Luke Ronchi, they failed to recover.Jadeja broke the stand, after rain delayed play, and dismissed Ronchi for a 52-ball 35; Kumar tore into New Zealand thereafter and made the most of moisture on offer due to rain.Taylor was his third victim and nicked him to first slip, Mitchell Santner - who impressed with the bat in the first Test - then missed a ball that kept low and trapped him lbw for 11. Kumar then completed his five-for by rattling the stumps of Matt Henry two overs before stumps on day two. New Zealand ended the day on 127 for 7, still 188 runs adrift from Indias total.In India you rarely get this kind of wicket, so I wanted to make full use of it, Kumar said. It was one of my dreams to take five wickets in India. When I saw that the wicket would help me, I told myself I want to take five wickets. I really wanted to make use of the opportunity and Im very happy with how I bowled. Chris Lindstrom Jersey Large . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Cheap Custom Falcons Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.customfalconsjersey.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Falcons Jerseys China . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Custom Falcons T-shirts . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. MILWAUKEE -- A key first-inning matchup turned out to be costly for Chicago Cubs pitcher John Lackey when he surrendered a two-run homer to Jonathan Lucroy during a lengthy at-bat.Lucroy put a good at-bat on me, Lackey said. I made a lot of good pitches in that at-bat and he finally got into one.Kirk Nieuwenhuis hit two home runs, Zach Davies took a shutout into the seventh inning and the Brewers beat the Cubs 6-1 on Saturday night.Lucroys homer in the first off Lackey (7-7) staked the Brewers to an early lead that they wouldnt relinquish.He let one come back over the middle a little bit, and I was able to square it up, Lucroy said. It was a tough at bat, and I think I tired him out and he finally let one leak back out a little bit.Nieuwenhuis led off the fourth with a homer to center field, extending Milwaukees lead to 3-0.They hit a couple of home runs but I thought (Lackey) threw the ball really well, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said.Lackey, who has surrendered at least one home run in seven straight starts, gave up three runs and five hits in six innings.He challenges with his fastball and sometimes theyll hit it out, Maddon said. The ball Lucroy hit was really well struck. Johnnys just an aggressive sort, thats really what it comes down to.Nieuwenhuis added a three-run homer to left in the eighth.Davies (7-4) gave up one run and three hits in 6 1/3 innings.Davies retired 10 consecutive batters before yielding a single to Ben Zobrist leading off the seventh. Zobrist scored on Addison Russells single off Will Smith, who relieved Davies with one out in the inning.The Brewers loaded the bases with two outs in the third but Lackey escaped by striking out Chris Carter.Milwaukee threatened again in the seventh, putting runners on second and third with one out. Cubs reliever Adam Warren then fired a pitch over catcher Willson Contreras glove. With Hernan Perez racing down the third-base line attempting to score, Contreras retrieved the ball off of a carom and fired to Warren covering the plate, who tagged out a sliding Perez.dddddddddddd The call was upheld after a review.PITCHING A FITThere was still buzz in Milwaukee on Saturday about newly retired Chicago Bears safety Charles Tillman, who said he was a guest of Milwaukee-based Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co., throwing out a ceremonial pitch at Miller Park on Friday. Tillman tweeted: Northwestern Mutual had a suite and the 1st pitch and they asked me to do it (hash)relaxeveryone.OPEN AND SHUTThe game began with the retractable roof closed. It was opened after the first inning only to be closed again with the Brewers batting in the third. Miller Park ground rules only allow the roof to be opened once if it is closed to begin a game.BY LANDIn the midst of a five-game trip against the Brewers and then the Chicago White Sox, the Cubs wont board a plane until jetting to Oakland for a series against the As beginning Aug. 3.TRAINERS ROOMCubs: Reliever Joe Nathan, who is recovering from Tommy John surgery, will join the club Sunday, manager Joe Maddon said. The 41-year-old Nathan has been on a 30-day rehab assignment in the Cubs minor-league system but hasnt appear in a major league game since April 6, 2015, with Detroit.Brewers: OF Domingo Santana, on the DL since June 10 with right elbow soreness, started a rehab assignment Saturday with Class-A Wisconsin.UP NEXTCubs: Jon Lester (10-4, 2.89) will start against the Brewers for the first time this season and first time ever at Miller Park. In five career starts versus Milwaukee he is 2-2 with a 2.22 ERA.Brewers: Junior Guerra (6-2, 3.06) will make his second start of the season against the Cubs. Guerra earned the victory in a May 15 start at Miller Park, giving up five hits and three runs over seven innings. He struck out a career-high 11 against Chicago. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz