Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

10.06.2019 14:52
he stingiest teams in the league, finishi Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Three golds in four days. The Iron Lady sure has made up for her previous Olympic disappointments.Hungarys Katinka Hosszu won the 200-meter individual medley Tuesday to complete a sweep of the IMs.Amazing, said Hosszu, whose nickname comes from her grueling schedule. I honestly cant believe I have three golds.Hosszu, 27, came to Rio de Janeiro with five golds and nine medals overall at the world championships. But she had never won an Olympic medal, her closest call a fourth-place showing in the 400 IM four years ago in London.I would have been OK grabbing any color, she said.Her fourth games have been a triumph for Hosszu, who is coached by her American-born husband, Shane Tusup. The couple met as students at the University of Southern California.Hosszu shattered the world record in the 400 IM, also claimed gold in the 100 backstroke and held off Britains Siobhan-Marie OConnor to take the 200 IM. The winning time was an Olympic-record 2 minutes, 6.58 seconds.I dont think I had my best race, but this is what weve been working for the last four years, she said.At the 2012 London Games, Hosszu was expected to shine. Instead, she struggled on swimmings biggest stage.I was so nervous, so afraid -- what if I dont win a medal? she recalled. Coming into Rio, I wanted to take it like any other meet. Im really able to just be myself.Hosszu dropped out of the 200 butterfly during the afternoon preliminaries, wanting to put her full energy into a race that encompasses all three strokes.It worked.Having just one gold would have been unbelievable for me, Hosszu said. Having three is really just a bonus.And shes not done yet.Hosszu still has the 200 back on her schedule.Katinka is having a fantastic meet, said American rival Katie Ledecky, winner of three medals, including two golds. She has such a wide range of events that shes been continually improving on the last couple of years.Custom Cavaliers T-shirts . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Kyrie Irving Jersey Large . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.customcavaliersjersey.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Custom Cavaliers Jerseys . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Authentic Custom Cavaliers Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.TAMPA, Fla. -- On the heels of a four-game losing streak, the Tampa Bay Lightning reverted back to a defense-first mentality.That could spell bad news for the Vancouver Canucks, the third-lowest scoring team in the NHL, averaging 2.19 goals per game.During Tampa Bays four-game losing streak, the longest since the end of the 2013 lockout season, the Lightning allowed four or more goals in each game, the first time that has happened since head coach Jon Cooper took over at the end of the 2013 season.Since then, the Lightning have been among the stingiest teams in the league, finishing fifth in goals against last season. So in the two games since that losing streak, the defensive mentality has returned and the Lightning allowed a total of two goals while picking up three points in back-to-backs against Washington and at Carolina.We scored one goal in two games and remarkably we come out of it with three out of four points, Cooper said. So it just goes to show you that defense helps you win games and helps you get points.Though the defensive mindset is being reemphasized, facing one of the lowest scoring teams in the league is no reason to take anything for granted. Though Vancouver has been shutout four times this season and held to two-or-fewer goals 16 times in 26 games, any lapse on Tampa Bays part could help the Canucks erupt.In the NHL, teams that may struggle to score goals can put up six or seven, Lightning alternate captain Ryan Callahan said. So you cant look at numbers or say that they are struggling offensively. The big thing for us is the way we play defensively and we can hopefully continue that trend for them.dddddddddddd But its always about our game and what we are doing, not so much the other team so we dont really look at those stats too much.Callahan, who has missed four games with a lower-body injury is expected to return to the Lightning lineup against Vancouver, along with defenseman Jason Garrison, who missed three games with a lower-body injury. Jonathan Drouin, a scratch on Sunday in Carolina with an undisclosed injury, participated in practice but is less certain of a return to the lineup.The Canucks, meanwhile, will be without defenseman Philip Larsen for an unknown amount of time after he was knocked unconscious on Tuesday in New Jersey following a hard hit from Taylor Hall. Larsen was cleared by doctors on Wednesday to return to Vancouver for further evaluation.With Larsen out of the lineup, Kevin Biega will have an opportunity to get in the lineup after he has been a scratch in all but one game this season.At the end of the day its an opportunity that presented itself and I have to go out and just play, Biega said. Good things happen when you just go out and play and not think too much about it.No matter who is in the lineup for Vancouver, Daniel Sedin knows the Canucks have to be ready for a Lightning team hungry to get back to their winning ways.We know they are going to be fast and play with a lot of skill and try to push toward the net, he said. We have to be ready to match their effort. That have a lot of talent on that team and can put a lot of pressure on. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz