Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

09.06.2019 04:38
he low 80s -- for Martinsville this t Antworten

Saracens 27-12 SaintsSaracens director of rugby Mark McCall said: We were second-best in the first half. We allowed some things to get under our skin a little bit. Their line speed was tremendous, and we couldnt get any quick ball.We werent quite ourselves in the first half, but I thought in the second half we did a phenomenal job. The most encouraging thing today was that we found a way to win while not being at our best.Northampton director of rugby Jim Mallinder: I thought we did pretty well for 55 minutes, or so. We put them under pressure, and we defended with the passion and intensity that we needed to.They were spilling ball and we were beginning to get into them, and then a moment of madness, really, from Alex Waller started our downfall.Bath 37-22 Worcester WarriorsBath director of rugby Todd Blackadder: We were certainly put under the pump. Worcester were outstanding in that first half. We let them play around us too easily but well take a lot out of that.It wasnt a rant and a rave at half-time, just about simple things to put our game right -- to carry hard and have really good clean-outs and quick ball.Worcester Warriors head coach Carl Hogg: The game obviously swung on a 10-minute window in the second half when we made back-to-back errors and someone of George Fords quality exploited it.We showed great endeavour in our first two games against Sale and Gloucester, predominantly defensively. But ball in hand we showed real threat and looked very lively. In the second half we didnt get so many opportunities. We did enough to get something out of the game.Exeter Chiefs 36-25 HarlequinsExeter director of rugby Rob Baxter: I cant deny that we were told before the season started that if you flash a foot in a ruck and connect with a persons head then a red card may follow. Tomass [Francis] shin appeared to catch Danny Care on the back of the head.We have been under a bit of pressure after two losses but it was fantastic to win and get a bonus point as well. Luke [Cowan-Dickie] is playing flat out, he is bang on form and hopefully he can take that form into the Autumn Internationals.Harlequins boss John Kingston: We gave away two soft tries in the middle of the first half when we were 6-5 up. One of them was a simple overthrow and the second came from poor tackling from the first phase.It was very difficult to come back from there and we didnt start the second half as well as we would have wanted. It was a question of too little, too late and the bottom line is that we were punished for too many errors at key points.Sale Sharks 13-26 Gloucester RugbySale director of rugby Steve Diamond: We were second best by a country mile tonight, we just couldnt get any control. When we got control of field position our basic skill let us down.We lost [Dan] Mugford in the second half and weve got a nine playing 10 so that confused the issue a little bit, but I thought we were playing quite well there. The most disappointing thing in the second half was that when we got to within four points, we gave those soft penalties away.Gloucester director of rugby David Humphreys: Weve obviously been very disappointed with the two results this season. We knew coming to Sale we had to be very strong defensively and we knew we had to be disciplined.Although we gave away too many penalties, our defensive maul was absolutely outstanding and for me that was the winning of the game, along with our general defence.For us, weve got 12 players unavailable in game three of the season and weve said so many times to be competitive in this league you need a depth to your squad.Wasps 70-22 Bristol rugbyWasps director of rugby Dai Young: I was really pleased,clearly to score 70 points youve got to have done quite a lot right.Three wins on the bounce and 14 points from a possible 15 so you cannot ask much more at this stage, but theres lots of scope for us to improve.Bristol director of rugby Andy Robinson: We knew we were going to have games like this.You have to understand we are playing a top three side and this is the gulf between us and a top three side.They were streetwise and they had physicality. But I have confidence these players can make the improvement.Newcastle Falcons 13-14 Leicester TigersNewcastle Falcons director of rugby Dean Richards:We came away with a bit of a tanking at Bath last week, so turn it round in the manner we did today was pleasing in many ways.We should have won the game and clearly the lads are disappointed, but there is an element of pleasure in the way the guys have bounced back from what was a pretty tough lesson.Leicester Tigers director of rugby Richard Cockerill: If wed have lost today then no complaints because we didnt play well enough to take them out of the equation.Everybody is embracing the new way we want to play but sometimes it just isnt clicking.Weve got to be a lot better next week when we play Bath.Rangers Jerseys China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Custom Rangers Jersey China . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. http://www.custommlbrangersjersey.com/custom-ivan-rodriguez-jersey-large-73t.html . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Custom Rangers T-shirts . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Custom Rangers Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- Martin Truex Jr. sits on the pole for the Sprint Cup race Sunday, and he represents a core of 32 drivers that fans should keep their eyes on in the opening race of the semifinal round at Martinsville Speedway.All the drivers who no longer have a shot at the Cup title have no reason to worry about making any enemies. Some drivers are racing for their jobs. Others are probably just angry they still arent in contention for the title when the Goodys 500 green flag drops.Truex leads them all in frustration after a blown engine at Talladega ruined his Chase hopes.The vibe is everybody kind of has a little chip on their shoulder, and I think everybody wants to make sure that they show the other teams in the garage that we were for real and we just want to show them that we think we should still be going, Truex said. But things happen and thats the way things go. Its racing.Guys are just working hard, they want to win races no matter where were at, no matter what the situation is and I kind of share that mindset with them moving forward.Starting beside Truex will be Chase driver Joey Logano and behind Truex will start Chase driver Jimmie Johnson. Then three more non-Chase drivers -- AJ Allmendinger, Chase Elliott and Tony Stewart -- hold starting spots four, five and six, ahead of a Joe Gibbs Racing trio of Chasers Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch.Truex didnt join his Toyota brethren in advancing to this round.I thought about it every day and every night and I just kept telling myself to just go win Martinsville and I would feel a little bit better, Truex said. [Winning the pole] is the first step in that direction.It shouldnt be a surprise that those non-Chase drivers were fast, except for an upstart performance by Allmendinger in qualifying.Lets be honest, some of the fastest cars in this series got knocked out [from the Chase] last week, and it proves that with Truex getting the pole today, so obviously they have a fast race car, Logano said. Theyre all out there trying to win.Here are four other things (or people) to watch Sunday:Joey Logano finally getting a clock: Logano had won the pole for three consecutive Martinsville races entering this weekend but still seeks his first Martinsville win and the grandfather clock that goes to the victor. He will start on the front row but this time on the outside Sunday beside Truex.Just because Logano has won poles doesnt mean he has had great races at Martinsville. He led 108 laps on his way to finishing third in the March 2015 race and then had a dominating performance going when he led 207 laps before Matt Kenseth took him out a year ago.But in April, he started first and found himself a lap down early in the race. He rallied to finish 11th.We took off from the pole and we were down a lap before the first caution, so the goal is not to do that again, Logano said. I think we learned from that lesson, which is good. That happens a lot in this race.If you watch them all, is all of a sudden one car that you thought was really good in practice youre like, Wow, what happened to him on the long run, and as the race goes it seems like it kind of mellows back out.Jimmie Johnson and talk of 7: With nine wins at Martinsville and starting third, Johnson appears poised for another strong finish -- and a win would only send talk of his winning a seventh title into the stratosphere as he would have one of the four finalist berths at Homestead.ddddddddddddThe Hendrick Motorsports driver has finishes of 32nd, 35th, 12th and ninth in his past four starts at Martinsville. He only has two wins in his past 14 starts at the track.So Johnson wont think too much about No. 7. Not that he would anyway.This Chase has such a different feeling than Chases Ive won in the past -- I still feel like I have this massive hurdle to get over to get into the final four [finalists], Johnson said about thoughts of winning a seventh. With that in mind, I have not gone there [in my mind].My chances are a lot better than they were three weeks ago for sure, but this format just requires such a different mindset and a different way to make it to the Final Four to even have a shot at the championship.Brakes and breaks, bad ones, for Chase drivers: Brake failures and other mechanical issues can occur at Martinsville, especially on what will be a hot day -- in the low 80s -- for Martinsville this time of year.And then theres this thing called pit road, and penalties at Martinsville can be devastating as track position is key.Plus, the bad breaks might not even be self-inflicted. Ever try starting on the outside on a restart at Martinsville, especially near the end of the race?It aint pretty: Its a challenge to get down, Logano said. Ill be honest with you, its hard. ... Its going to be hard because everyone [on the inside] sees that opportunity. You see that gap and theyre like, Oh.? Theyre going to take it and theyre going to charge it in there and just try to keep you up there [on the outside] for the next corner and then obviously as youre two-wide what does that do??The gap behind that person closes up because youre going slower because youre two-wide and then that guy catches up and its like, Oh, were just stuck.Jeff Gordon: One Last Ride. Maybe: Saving the best for last, Gordon has nine career wins at Martinsville. This very well could be his last race. Remember the excitement of his win last year? The only thing that could top it would be a win, something he wished he could have done at Homestead to drop-the-mic but certainly not a bad way to go out.Gordon is driving in his final race as a substitute for Dale Earnhardt Jr. (concussion), and is driving a car prepared in the Hendrick 48-88 shop. During Gordons past five years as a full-time driver at Hendrick, his No. 24 cars were prepared in a shop shared with the Hendrick No. 5 car.I feel like my car feels very similar to a No. 24 car that Ive driven in the past, Gordon said. It has good comfort, good speed and is doing a lot of the things that I like. I have been joking this year about when like at Dover I get to drive a Jimmie Johnson/Chad Knaus [No. 48] car and set-up.I was looking forward to that. Same thing is the case here. ... I would love to get these guys a great finish if this is my last race. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz