Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

09.06.2019 04:37
er Kim Mickle.Firebirds dual trans-Tasman title winner Gret Antworten

Tearful Tom Daley was at a loss to explain how his bid for Olympic gold in Rio unravelled so spectacularly after failing to qualify for the final of the 10 metres platform event.The 22-year-old from Plymouth looked well placed to improve on his London 2012 bronze after placing first in Fridays preliminary round.But he endured a poor first three rounds of the semifinal at Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre and his inability to recover in the remaining three meant he suffered the ignominy of finishing last of the 18 competitors, with the top 12 making it through.Today I dont really know what went wrong. Ive no idea, Daley said.Ive been feeling so good. Trainings been going really well, Im in the shape of my life, moving better than Ive ever moved before and last night showed that.I was fighting until the end. Every single dive, if I missed a dive, Id move on to the next one.I was constantly trying to fight to be up there, improve my place and fight to try to qualify for the final.When it came to the last dive and I needed 9.5s and 10s to qualify, I know I can do that.I gave it my everything and tried my absolute best. Its just heartbreaking to think that four years of hard work and effort... its tough to accept.Daley had boldly claimed he would be satisfied with nothing less than gold from his individual event.And despite his serene qualification, featuring six near-flawless dives and a total score of 571.85 points, he floundered in the semi-final.Diving last of the 18 competitors, Daley had to make the top 12 to qualify for Saturday evenings final.Daley scored 34 points less on his firework dive -- a forward three and a half somersaults one twist with pike - than he did a day previously, with his second dive.And he was 15th entering the final round on 352.85 points, a deficit of almost 20 points to 12th place.Daley needed to score better than 101.00 to go through but finished with only a score of 50.40 and a total of 403.25.United States David Boudia, the London 2012 gold medallist, was 13th entering the final round, but squeezed through in 10th place.Chinas Chen Aisen led the way with 559.90 and Qiu Bo was second with 504.70. It meant China were on course for a seventh gold of the diving competition.China had won six of the seven completed events at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre so far this week, with Jack Laugher and Chris Mears win in the synchronised 3m springboard event the exception. Laugher also won silver in the individual event.Daley insisted he would continue on until Tokyo.To think that Team GB diving has already got three medals from this Games is just incredible, he added.It definitely gives you a massive kick in motivation to want to stand on top of the podium in 2020.Custom Kings Jerseys . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Mitch Richmond Jersey Large . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.customnbakingsjersey.com/custom-mitch-richmond-jersey-large-73w.html . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Custom Kings Jersey China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Authentic Custom Kings Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league.She has two brothers in the AFL and has already changed sports once, but Diamonds shooter Gretel Tippett isnt planning to swap netball for Australian rules.Tippett is back in the Australia squad for the four-test Constellation Cup series against New Zealand starting in Sydney on Sunday.The new AFL Womens competition has already recruited Australian internationals from other sports including Opals basketballers Erin Phillips and Jess Bibby, Matildas footballer Ellie Brush and Olympic javelin thrower Kim Mickle.Firebirds dual trans-Tasman title winner Gretel is the younger sister of Sydney ruck star Kurt Tippett and North Melbourne defender Joel.She was in the crowd of almost 100,00 at the MCG last Saturday when Kurts Swans were vanquished by the Western Bulldogs in the AFL grand final.Tippett would have seemed like a natural fit for Australian rules given her renowned athleticism and height of 191 cms and the family connection to the sport.However, Tippett, who switched to netball from basketball after playing in the WNBL and representing Australia ,at junior level, plans on staying put.I think it is very exciting the womens AFL and for womens sport in general that theyyve got a league now, Tippett told AAP.ddddddddddddI will definitely be watching and really interested in that, but Im extremely happy playing netball.I absolutely love the sport and I feel like Ive got a lot more to learn from it to challenge myself with, so Ill be sticking with netball.My decision making, definitely, and limiting my turnovers and improving my shot accuracy and a few little things like that, I can continually improve on.Tippett has been working with Diamonds assistant coach Marg Caldow on when to use her basketball moves, which have been a feature of her game at the Firebirds.Shes helping me with making the right decisions whilst out there on court, choosing when and when not to go for the layup, Tippett said.While several other Diamonds changed clubs for next years new national netball league, Tippett opted to stick with the Firebirds.It feels like all the teammates are like my sisters who I never got, being raised with two brothers, she said.Its just like a family to me and it was a no-brainer to sign with the Firebirds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz