Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

06.06.2019 12:40
ccerchina.com/cheap-tottenham-hotspur-jerseys-china_116s.html]http://www .cheapsoccerchina.com/cheap-tottenham-hotspur-jerseys-ch Antworten

Joe Gibbs Racing placed three of its drivers in the top five Sunday in the Goodys Fast Relief 500.So why wasnt anybody smiling?One week after teaming up to run at the back of the pack at Talladega, the JGR Toyotas ran up front at Martinsville Speedway, as Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch combined to lead 227 of 500 laps.But this week, there was very little teamwork.Independently, each of the JGR pilots thought they could have won, or at least challenged Jimmie Johnson for the win. Instead, they were beaten not only by Johnsons Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, but by the Ford of Chase outsider Brad Keselowski of Team Penske.And they pretty much blamed each other.Busch, who finished fifth, believed if he just could have gotten past Kenseth, he would easily have moved by Hamlin to take the attack to Johnson.Kenseth led 176 laps and thought he had a car that could fight with the Hendrick Chevy, but he was frustrated by the difficulty he encountered trying to pass his teammate Hamlin.I was way quicker than Denny, but Denny is just so good here, Kenseth said after finishing fourth. He knows how to take your line away and put his car right where it made my car the worst. I just burned off my front tires trying to pass him and just kind of got stuck behind him and couldnt get around him.That left Kenseth fending off Busch, who believed he was faster than both of his teammates.The defending Sprint Cup Series champion was indignant after finishing fifth.You cant wreck each other and thats all there is to it, I guess, Busch told reporters. We worked so good together that we gave the 48 [Johnson] the win today -- thats how good JGR is.We could have been a little farther up front, but we were held up there and we couldnt pass, he added. If I did try to make moves or try to make a pass, I got cut off. But we came through it with a top-5, though we probably could have been about second.Hamlin not only came in for criticism from his teammates, but from race winner Johnson. At one point early in the race, Hamlin and Johnson raced hard in the top 10 for several laps before Hamlin put the bumper to Johnson and moved him up the track.Much later, Johnson tracked down Hamlins Toyota and executed a clean pass for a lead he would not relinquish.Hamlin later claimed he was upset with Johnson for the way the six-time Cup Series champion raced him earlier in the Chase, in races at New Hampshire and Charlotte.He was also unrepentant about fiercely defending his position from his JGR teammates.I had no idea why anyone was mad at me, to be honest with you, he said. None of us were going to get the 48. Thats real talk there. Nobody was on my rear bumper at the end of the race. I think I had six car lengths to the 20 [Kenseth] and more back to the 18 [Busch].If someones upset, I think its just because we all had a top?three car during the end of the race and we ended up three, four, five, he added. Thats never happy.Hamlin admitted that being a good teammate will be even tougher over the next two weeks as the Gibbs drivers vie to join Johnson in the championships Final Four at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Thats the tough part of it, for sure, Hamlin said.?Were in a team business, but were also in a business to win for our sponsors and ourselves.I think at the end, you have to do whats best for yourself.Aside from Johnson, who is locked into the Final Four, Hamlin, Kenseth and Busch are currently the three top drivers in the Chase points battle. Teammate Carl Edwards had a tough day at Martinsville with a tire problem relegating him to a 36th-place finish, last among the Chase contenders.While the Gibbs team was lamenting a lost win that might have been, Stewart-Haas Racing was left contemplating a much less successful weekend.After a strong qualifying performance by team owner Tony Stewart, none of the SHR Chevrolets were remotely competitive on Sunday. Kevin Harvick, master of the elimination-format Chase, was the teams leading runner with a dismal 20th-place finish. And even that was in dispute, with Harvick one of several drivers who may have benefited from a timing and scoring mix-up.We were slow all weekend, Harvick said. We could just never get the handle on it.Kurt Busch finished 22nd, with Danica Patrick 24th and Stewart 26th. Harvick and Busch rank sixth and seventh in points among Chase-eligible drivers, 16 and 18 points behind Kyle Busch in fourth.We picked a bad day to miss it, Busch said.Camping World Truck Series: Sauter the first to earn a finale berth?Johnny Sauter told his team after winning the Camping World Truck Series race Saturday at Martinsville that he drove the smartest race of his career.?Sauter saved his brakes enough to win the opening race of the truck semifinal round, earning a spot among the four drivers who will vie for the title at Homestead-Miami Speedway.?He now needs one more smart race -- the season finale. He finished second in the standings in 2011, a year when he won at Homestead but still lost the title by six points to Austin Dillon.?Having been there and lost the championship by six points was a bummer. ... I want to win a championship, said the 37-year-old Sauter, who has 12 career wins in 195 career series starts. A championship was something that has eluded me. I came close once or twice but were going to have to get it done this time.?Sauter said Martinsville and Homestead have something in common -- he likes both those tracks and has won at both of them. That puts a pep in the GMS Racing drivers step. He also believes the team has saved some of its best trucks for the end and the team can focus on its Homestead truck the next few weeks.?I can tell you some race tracks that Im not particularly fond of, Sauter said with a laugh. Nobody was happier than the Chase format than me. ... Theyre all tremendous race tracks [for me]. We had won at five of the last seven race tracks.?Theyre just great race tracks, very racy places. I just feel comfortable and confident of where we are as a team right now.-- Bob PockrassStitched Soccer Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Soccer Jerseys Clearance . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapsoccerchina.com/cheap-tottenham-hotspur-jerseys-china_116s.html . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Discount Soccer Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap Juventus Jerseys China . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday.COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- Markell Henderson scored 30 points to lead Tennessee Tech in a 95-61 rout of Alabama A&M on Thursday night.The Golden Eagles bounced back from shooting just 38 percent from the field in their 86-74 loss Monday night against visiting Central Michigan. Tennessee Tech shot 59 percent on 37-of-63 shooting, and hit 10 of 21 3-point shots.Henderson shot 11 of 15 from the floor and made five 3-pointers. Savonte Frazier had 14 points and Courtney Alexaander added 12 points for Tennessee Tech.dddddddddddd Kajon Mack chipped in 11 points and five assists.DeEdrick Petty scored 17 points to lead Alabama A&M (0-3). Quinterian McConico had 11 points and 11 rebounds.The Golden Eagles had a 12-point halftime lead and Alabama A&M didnt pull closer.It was the first meeting between the schools. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz