Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:53
both sides in deal-making mode, a n Antworten

VANCOUBER, British Columbia -- The Vancouver Canucks signed defenseman Olli Juolevi to a three-year entry level contract Friday.The Canucks selected Juolevi fifth overall in the June draft, making him one of three Finns to go in the top five.The 18-year-old finished third among Ontario Hockey League rookie defensemen in scoring last season with 42 points on nine goals and 33 assists) in 57 games for the Memorial Cup champion London Knights. He also helped Finland win the 2016 world junior championship.Olli is a talented all-around defenseman with high hockey sense who will be a big part of our organizations future, Canucks general manager Jim Benning said in a statement. Hes had an outstanding year, winning the Memorial Cup and world junior gold. We look forward to seeing him continue his development and compete at the NHL level during training camp in September. Ray Ban Sunglasses Deals . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. http://www.discountrayban.com/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Discount Ray Ban Aviator Sale .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Clearance Ray Ban Sunglasses . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. From Cleveland to China, the message was clear on Wednesday: There is real hope of the NBA and its players getting a new labor deal done in the coming weeks.NBA Commissioner Adam Silver revealed that the league and its players will resume discussions on a new deal next week. Those meetings will be a prequel to the leagues Board of Governors session in New York on Oct. 20 and 21, where the labor talks will surely be very high on Silvers agenda of things to review with the full ownership.Why wouldnt I be optimistic about it? Cleveland star LeBron James said. First of all, Im a player who loves the game and I see how our league is steamrolling right now. Ive been a part of this league for 14 years and Ive had one stoppage of play and it wasnt good for both sides. Over the last couple of years, Ive seen our league grow more and more and more, so why wouldnt I be optimistic about it?In Beijing, where he was attending the NBA Global Games, Silver said he would return to the U.S. on Thursday -- and then planned to pick up where talks left off. He said he has been meeting with union representatives, including union head Michele Roberts and president Chris Paul of the Los Angeles Clippers, as well as owners who are on the negotiating committee.Both sides have been very engaged and eager to get a deal done, Silver said.The mere mention of optimism makes these talks considerably different than the often-dysfunctional discourse that went on five years ago, when the league and its players were so far apart that the 2011-12 season wound up getting shortened from 82 games per team to 66 -- the result of a 161-day lockout that wounded both sides.Either side can opt out of the existing 10-year contract in December. But with both sides in deal-making mode, a new deal could come before that.Nobody wants to have a lockout, Miami guard Goran Dragic said. I dont want to sit down at home and do nothing. I want to play basketball and hopefully the players union and the league are going to make a deccision and that decision is going to be good for everybody.dddddddddddd So far, its looking good so hopefully well make a deal.Dragic said players are being briefed regularly by the union on the status of talks.More money than ever is now flowing into the league, thanks to the new $24 billion television contract. And with salary caps now higher than ever and expected to continue to rise, its hard to envision why either side would want a work stoppage.Just being on the Players Association, having the opportunity to talk to the owners, talk to our commissioner, things seem optimistic, said James, who has had a regular dialogue with Silver about several issues -- such as scheduling of back-to-back games and the desire for a longer All-Star break, which the league now has.But you still have negotiations, so you know, you never know what could happen from that, James said. But optimistic means I feel optimistic about it. Theres no reason for me not to.Silver and Roberts even met recently in Spain, when she was accompanying the Oklahoma City Thunder for their preseason trip there. Thats another example of how talks now look in no way like the talks in 2011, when neither side was shy about expressing a level of mistrust with the other.Miami forward Justise Winslow said hes following the talks closely, and acknowledged that hes a bit worried about what another lockout next summer may do to the game.We dont want to be jobless, Winslow said. So we worry about it, a little bit. Its not like guys are worrying about it too much, but we would like to have that job security. We make a lot of money, but its just the principle of the matter. Part of it is the money aspect, part of it is we love the game and we just want to play.---Associated Press writer Nomaan Merchant contributed from Beijing. Krawczynski reported from Minneapolis. Reynolds reported from Miami. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz