Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 07:47
deflated because hes in that much comman Antworten

Andy Murray believes he will have to be clinical to beat the big-hitting Milos Raonic in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Saturday. The pair will meet in the first semi-final at 2pm at the O2 Arena, with Novak Djokovic and Kei Nishikori following in the second semi at 8pm.Murray has won eight of his 11 matches against Raonic and all of the last seven, including five this year, but the world No 1 is wary of his opponents powerful serve and groundstrokes. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass He said: He obviously serves big and goes for his shots. He moves forward when he has the chance. I think he probably likes the conditions here. Its a little bit quicker.You dont normally get loads of opportunities against the big servers. Then it comes down to, when you do get those chances, whether you take them or not. This year, when I have played him I have created a few opportunities in the matches. Murray gives his reaction to beating Stan Wawrinka When they have come, I have been pretty clinical. I will need to be the same tomorrow if I want to win.As well as trying to win the tournament, Murray is battling Novak Djokovic to end the year as world No 1. The pair are separated by just 130 rankings points with 400 available for winning a semi-final and another 500 available for winning the final. Murray dissects his win over Wawrinka at the SkyPad Both players avoided each other in the last four by topping their respective groups, but Murray insisted it does not matter if and when he has to play the Serb.He added: I dont think its significant. There is a good chance that if I want to win the tournament, I would have to win against him. That would either be in the semis or the final. I dont think that makes a whole lot of difference.Watch every match of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports, or follow them live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Murray makes O2 semi-finals Raonic can only get better Raonic: Pressure on Murray World No 1 permutations Buy Air Jordan 1 Australia . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Air Jordan 1 Clearance . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.airjordan1cheapaustralia.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Air Jordan 1 Australia . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Air Jordan 1 Retro Australia . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. PHILADELPHIA -- Tampa Bays goaltending tandem of Ben Bishop and Andrei Vasilevskiy is doing its best to help the Lightning make up for the loss of Steven Stamkos.Vasilevskiy made 32 saves for his second consecutive shutout, leading Tampa Bay to a 3-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat and Jonathan Drouin scored for the Lightning, who have won four in a row to improve to 12-6-1.Stamkos got hurt in the first period of a 4-3 win at Detroit on Tuesday. The team announced Thursday that he had a torn ligament in his right knee, shelving the star center for four months.Bishop then stopped 32 shots in a 4-1 victory at Buffalo on Thursday night, and Vasilevskiy stepped up against Philadelphia. He also earned a shutout in his last appearance, stopping 24 shots in a 4-0 win over the New York Islanders on Monday night.Hes locked in, Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Vasilevskiy. Hes in command. Guys are coming down against him and theyre almost deflated because hes in that much command of whats going on. Hes tracking every puck and when stuff gets a little scrambly hes the calm in the storm and hes swallowing pucks.The Flyers (8-8-3) lost in regulation for the first time since Nov. 11, ending a 2-0-1 streak. They went 0 for 5 on the power play.We were not good, Flyers right wing Jakub Voracek said. Sometimes you get the bounces that you dont get in the other games. Sometimes the power play isnt working your way but you still get the shots through and some lucky tips. We just have to make sure we keep working on it.Drouins goal capped a tough game for the forward, who missed seven straight games with an injury and left for a briief stretch after taking a check to the head.ddddddddddddHe got a long stretch pass from Palat and beat Steve Mason for his third of the season at 4:26 of the third.We made a couple of errors there, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said. But he made a heck of a play and finished it with a good, strong drive to the net.The Lightning were outshot 12-6 in the first period, but grabbed a 1-0 lead on Johnsons sixth of the season. Alex Killorn slid a pass to Johnson for a tap-in on the power play at 14:25.Palat made it 2-0 in the second, weaving through the slot and snapping a shot past Mason for his third of the season.Mason finished with 15 saves.Cooper said the Lightning need to keep getting solid team efforts if they hope to keep winning without Stamkos.The problem is it happened to somebody that was playing as good as weve ever seen him play in his career and hes our captain, Cooper said. But these things happen in the game and weve got to push on and weve been doing that.Game notes The Lightning lost Drouin in the first period and LW Ryan Callahan in the second, but both players returned from their injuries. ... LW Brian Boyle sat out with an upper-body injury, leaving the Lightning with 11 healthy forwards and seven defensemen. D Anton Stralman (upper-body injury) also sat out. ... Flyers D Shayne Gostisbehere returned after he was a healthy scratch Thursday night against Winnipeg. D Andrew MacDonald sat in his place.UP NEXTFlyers: Visit the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night.Lightning: Visit the Nashville Predators on Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz