Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

04.06.2019 10:09
bad. As a guy who knows how sensitive these Antworten

A pair of former flyweights will meet in a bantamweight matchup this weekend, as John Dodson faces John Lineker at UFC Fight Night in Portland, Oregon.Each man has a different reason for moving up in weight.Dodson was in a bit of no mans land at 125 pounds, having lost to the dominant champion Demetrious Johnson twice. Lineker just couldnt consistently make the weight. The Brazilian missed weight four times as a flyweight.Both have enjoyed immediate success at the heavier weight. Dodson is coming off a 47-second knockout over Manny Gamburyan, while Lineker is 3-0 at the weight, including a first-round finish over Michael McDonald.Lets take a closer look at this marquee bantamweight tilt. Dont agree with the pick? Let MMA analyst Brett Okamoto know on Twitter: @bokamotoESPN.Main eventJohn Dodson (18-7) vs. John Lineker (28-7) Bantamweight Odds: Dodson -130; Lineker +110These two are a rare breed in that they are undeniably elite mixed martial artists -- with relatively one-dimensional skill sets.Dodson might be the best athlete fighting out of Jackson-Wink MMA, and yes, that includes Jon Jones. The southpaws entire offense is based around the speed and power of his left hand. If Dodson were to ever say, I could beat this guy with one hand tied behind my back, Id take it literally. Everything comes from his power side, which has proved to be a disadvantage against Demetrious Johnson but good enough against anyone else.Lineker is a heavyweight in a bantamweights frame. He stalks, loads, throws with everything hes got and repeats. Even though hes constantly applying pressure, he often keeps a healthy distance from his opponent, which helps prevent takedowns. You have to shoot through a decent amount of space to try and take him down. And theres usually a point in every Lineker fight where you want to take him down, because hes just walloped you.The key to this matchup is how effectively Lineker can put Dodson on the fence and also keep him there. Dodson will concede the center of the Octagon to opponents, but hes not easy to track down along the cage. Especially for someone like Lineker, who doesnt represent a strong threat in either his takedowns or the clinch. Dodson might fight on the outside, but as long as hes moving in the process, that wont necessarily be the end of the world.Dodson has a heavy left leg kick, which could be effective against someone who sits so much on his punches, but its hard to consistently land those kicks if youre moving backwards. When the fight is in space, theres a lot to like about that kick, but I expect Lineker to limit Dodsons opportunities to throw it by constantly walking him to the edge of the cage.Previous opponents have tried to wear down Dodsons gas tank, which makes a lot of sense. If his speed is the most challenging thing about him, do what you can to slow him down. Lineker isnt that type of fighter, though. Itd be surprising if he comes in and tries to grapple, just to sap Dodsons energy. Like Dodson, Lineker turns things on in spurts. This makes for a tense matchup, where both guys will be loaded up on their preferable weapon, looking to land first. If there is a takedown, it will likely come from Dodson.Neither has ever been knocked out -- but both are known for finishing opponents. So, something has to give. This is also a 25-minute fight.Prediction: Even fans who dont appreciate smaller weight classes shouldnt miss this one. Someone will go down in one of these exchanges. Dodson by TKO, second round. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Retro . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Jordan 6 Wholesale . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.wholesalejordan11.com/discount-jordan-6.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Jordan 6 Shoes For Cheap .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Wholesale Jordan Retro 6 . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. NORTON, Mass. -- The U.S. Ryder Cup team enjoyed a little bonding session at nearby Gillette Stadium on Wednesday night. The captain, Davis Love III, was in attendance, along with three of his assistant captains and all eight players who qualified by last weekends deadline.They ate dinner behind one of the end zones, heard an inspirational speech from Mike Eruzione of the 1980 U.S. Olympic gold medal-winning hockey team, and even engaged in a bit of lighthearted rookie hazing.Well get to all of that. But first, a story.As part of this team bonding, there was a closest-to-the-pin competition on the New England Patriots playing field. A hole was set up, with a tee exactly 78 yards away. The players didnt have their own clubs, but Love did, so each guy just used the captains wedges.Which was suitable, of course, except for the fact that one prominent team member happens to play left-handed.Phil Mickelson didnt care. The natural right-hander simply turned around, hit the ball righty and won the contest, knocking one to 4 feet from the makeshift hole.Honestly, its just not that hard to play golf right-handed, Mickelson said Thursday, smile on his face and tongue firmly in cheek. I think the real challenge and enjoyment I get is from trying to play the game left-handed.This was peak Phil, a world-class needler doing some world-class needling.Hitting a wedge is not that hard, righty or lefty, he continued, still smiling. Its when I get to the longer stuff, like driver, I have a hard time righty. Of course, I have a hard time hitting driver lefty, too. But hitting wedges has always been pretty easy.Laying it on extra thick, Mickelson insisted he didnt want to rub in this victory to his teammates.I wouldnt want them to feel bad. As a guy who knows how sensitive these players can be, I didnt want to overemphasize my victory last night. It didnt go unnoticed, but I didnt need to harp on it. I didnt need to make a big deal of it. Theyre just a little touchy about that kind of stuff.As if to underscore that notion, Jordan Spieth said, [We] all feel really bad, because he sure let us know about it.Fun and games aside, the evening offered an oopportunity for camaraderie among a team that has been accused -- rightly or wrongly -- of lacking in that characteristic during each of its three straight defeats.ddddddddddddAssistant captain Tom Lehman helped plan the evening through Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who also was present at the stadium. The team toured the entire facility, tried on some Super Bowl rings and tossed a few footballs. They even hazed Brooks Koepka, the only first-timer to qualify for the team, as he had to carry the bucket of golf balls for the competition.We got together, hung out, talked, Patrick Reed?said. Didnt really talk much about Ryder Cup, just kind of chatted up, had a good time, got to know the guys a little better. And I think thats going to be key for us is getting to know our guys a little better and also taking care of us because if we take care of each other, the guys next to us are going to be more comfortable, theyre going to take care of themselves and at the end of the day, hopefully the cup stays here.It was just a good time to get everybody together and have some fun, assistant captain Steve Stricker?said. It was a good time to get everyone together.If there was a serious twist to the proceedings, it came when Eruzione, who scored the game-winning goal in the famous Miracle on Ice game, gave a speech about embracing the team concept.He was saying they had probably the seventh- to 10th-best players in 1980, Mickelson said. But they played as a team better than everybody. Thats a huge element to golf when youre dealing with 12 strong egos in an individual sport.Those egos got a chance to unwind and relax away from the golf course Wednesday night, a chance to hang out away from the confines of a tournament.These are the types of things that can help a team that might never hear the end of it if they dont win at Hazeltine next month.For now, seven of the teams players only wont hear the end of it from the lefty who beat em righty, all part of the latest bonding session for this years U.S. Ryder Cup team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz