Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

30.05.2019 14:26
s standings and can finish second to Hamilton at all of the remaining races a Antworten

Greg Inglis has defended South Sydney teammate Sam Burgess following the criticism he received from England coach Wayne Bennett.Inglis was one of six Australian tryscorers in the 38-16 win at the London Stadium on Sunday that eliminated England from the tournament.Bennett accused his players of conceding too many silly penalties and pinpointed Burgess as the biggest culprit, claiming its a problem he has at both international and NRL level.However, Inglis said he didnt believe the talismanic forward was too undisciplined and claimed his will to win is what makes him a great player.He plays with his heart on his sleeve and you can see that back home with the Bunnies, Inglis said in London on Monday.I dont think hes got an issue, hes a competitor.Burgess has also come under fire for the punch he threw at Australia prop David Klemmer but Inglis said Burgess was full of remorse for the incident when he caught up with him after the game.I was off the field at the time so I didnt see what happened, Inglis said.But I spoke to Sam and he was disappointed with what happened as he wants to be a role model for kids. He just had a brain snap.Hes a great bloke and its not in his character. I dont condone violence but he wears his heart on his sleeve.Inglis was forced off the field in the second half with a head injury but expects to be fit to play in Sundays final against New Zealand at Anfield unlike Sam Thaiday, whos out with a fractured cheekbone and eye socket.I took a knock from a tackle, but got cleared in the concussion test, he said.I had a bit of dizziness but Im all sweet.But its heartbreaking for the two boys whove got injured with Josh Mansour and now Sammy,Hes not one to go down so for him to go off you know its probably a serious injury. Its very unfortunate.But weve got Tyson Frizell and Matt Gillett and Trent Merrin has been unbelievable this whole tournament.I think weve got enough depth. Shannon Boyd coming off the bench allows the smaller forward to go into Sammys role.Custom Baseball Jerseys China . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.customjerseysbaseball.com/custom-san-francisco-giants-jerseys-764x.html . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Custom Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage.Lewis Hamilton has vowed to hold nothing back as he attempts to turn the title battle back in his favour at the final four races of the season.Nico Rosberg currently leads Hamilton by 33 points in the drivers standings and can finish second to Hamilton at all of the remaining races and still secure the title. Despite the odds being stacked against him, Hamilton says he will not give up until the title is mathematically lost.Seeing all the guys and girls at the factory last week really brought home just what weve achieved together this year, Hamilton said after visiting Mercedes Brackley and Brixworth bases to celebrate the constructors championship. Theyve worked so damned hard to give Nico and me this great car and you can see how much it means to them.Weve got four races left to make the most of it and thats exactly what I plan to do. Its just about hitting every racee weekend as hard as I can, going all out for every win and seeing what happens from there.ddddddddddddIll be holding nothing back out there.Hamilton said he is looking forward to returning to the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin where he sealed last years drivers championship.First up, were back in the States -- which is like a second home race for me these days. I love the country, the culture, the people and the track, so I cant wait to get started. Ive got some great memories from Austin, with three wins from four races and, of course, the title win last year. That was one of the highlights of my career, no doubt. Its almost like the American fans have adopted me as their own, so Ill try to channel all of that positive energy into this weekend. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz