Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

30.05.2019 14:24
fter a sizzling performance that matched the heat in Deodoro.It was 31-ye Antworten

Manny Pacquiao, 37, boxings only eight-division world titlist and the Fighter of the Decade, will try to become the only sitting senator to win a world title. His opponent on Nov. 5, 27-year-old Jessie Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs), holds a welterweight belt.Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 KOs)?retired after winning his last fight against Timothy Bradley Jr. on April 9, but decided to return to the ring after feeling lonely and empty. He told reporters, I still like boxing and boxing still likes me, so why stop? I will box until boxing doesnt like me anymore. I am passionate about boxing.Take a look behind the scenes at Manny Pacquiao while he goes on a three-day United States press tour.Sept. 7, 8:21 p.m.:Manny Pacquiao arrives at Los Angeles International Airport in California from the Philippines. Pacquiao is in Los Angeles for a news conference promoting his Nov. 5 boxing match with Jessie Vargas.Sept. 7, 8:23 p.m.:Pacquiao is led by his security team through a sea of fans and media after arriving at Los Angeles International Airport from the Philippines.Sept. 7, 9:16 p.m.:After arriving at his Los Angeles home, Pacquiao finally relaxes. A painting of Pacquiao and Bruce Lee hangs on the wall behind him.Sept. 7, 9:17 p.m.:Pacquiao speaks with members of his family and entourage as everyone moves around the house getting work accomplished.Sept. 7, 9:33 p.m.:Pacquiaos wife, Jinkee Pacquiao (second from left), has dinner with her twin sister Janet (third from left) and friends at her home in Los Angeles.Sept. 8, 7:33 a.m.:Manny Pacquiao leaves his house with David Sisson (back center), who traveled from the Philippines with Pacquiao, and other members of his entourage to head off to a news conference and other media obligations.Sept. 8, 8:25 a.m.:Pacquiao prepares backstage at Fox Studios before one of his many press appearances for the day.Sept. 8, 10:23 a.m.:In between press appearances, Dr. Paul Wallace takes Pacquiaos blood pressure in a room at the Beverly Hills Hotel during a short medical exam for insurance purposes.Sept. 8, 11:40 a.m.:Pacquiao enjoys his interview with Craig Shapiro (far right) of Top Rank Boxing at the Beverly Hills Hotel.Sept. 8, 1:02 p.m.:Along with his wife, Pacquiao and his entourage leave the hotel room for the start of the news conference at the Beverly Hills Hotel.Sept. 8, 1:27 p.m.:Pacquiao addresses the media at the news conference. For this fight, Pacquiao is billed as The Legend, while opponent Jessie Vargas is The Champ. Pacquiao, who was once the WBO welterweight titleholder, says, I am excited to get the belt again.Sept. 8, 1:43 p.m.:Pacquiao, the eight-division world titleholder (right), and welterweight titlist Vargas, face off at the news conference at the Beverly Hills Hotel.Sept. 8, 2:05 p.m.:Pacquiao answers questions from the media after the official news conference has concluded.Sept. 8, 3:19 p.m.:Pacquiao signs 120 boxing gloves at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The gloves with both Pacquiaos and Vargas signatures will be distributed to cable and satellite systems for them to use for promotional contests to draw attention to the Nov. 5 fight.Sept. 8, 4:22 p.m.:Pacquiao plays chess at the Beverly Hills Hotel?with Jonathan Goldsmith, known for his role as Dos Equis The Most Interesting Man in the World and now the editor emeritus of True.Ink. Pacquiao started playing chess three years ago and plays regularly, often with a grand master in the Philippines. Pacquiao beat The Most Interesting Man in the World in all three games and started to give him some lessons in chess.Sept. 8, 7:36 p.m.:Pacquiao arrives at CNN and heads to the green room with makeup artist Kristina Duff (right) before being interviewed by CNN anchor John Vause.Sept. 9, 11:48 a.m.:Pacquiao laces up his Nike boxing shoes for a commercial photo shoot for Top Rank Boxing.Sept. 9, 11:54 a.m.:Pacquiao takes a quick look at himself while he prepares for still photographers and videographers during a commercial photo shoot for Top Rank BoxingSept. 9, 12:30 p.m.:Pacquiao checks his phone between photo and video shoots for Top Rank Boxing. He has had a long few days of appearances and obligations.Adidas Ultra Boost Mens Clearance . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Ultra Boost Sale .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.ultraboostclearance.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Womens Ultra Boost Cheap . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets.British star Charlotte Dujardin successfully defended the Olympic individual dressage title after a sizzling performance that matched the heat in Deodoro.It was 31-year-old Dujardins third Olympic gold medal, putting her level with cyclist Laura Trott as the most decorated female British Olympian in history.Dujardin won with the brilliant Valegro on an Olympic record grand prix freestyle score of 93.857 percent, as they obliterated the field.The score was comfortably higher than when Gloucestershire-based Dujardin won gold on the same horse at London 2012, and the third highest of all-time behind two other mesmeric Dujardin displays..Apart from matching Trott, she also joins eventer Richard Meade as the most successful British Olympic equestrian rider with her three golds.Germanys Isabell Werth, riding Wiehegold, was second, with another German -- Kristina Broring-Sprehe -- aboard Desperados, taking bronze.Britains Carl Hester finished seventh on Nip Tuck, and Fiona Bigwood 17th with Orthilia.The day belonged majestically to DDujardin, whose career has now harvested 10 Olympic, World and European medals.dddddddddddd She also holds all three of the sports world records.The magical partnership with Valegro is the greatest dressage has seen, although it now looks likely that the horse will be retired later this year, possibly at the Olympia London International Horse Show in December.A tearful Dujardin said: I knew he couldnt have done any more. It is really emotional.It is on the cards he is going to retire, and we will go home and make a plan.The horse is co-owned by Hester, Roly Luard and Ann Barrott, and Dujardin added: I went in there to enjoy it and give everything.He really looked after me in there and helped me.He warmed up well. Anything can happen out there, so you only hope you can go out and enjoy it. We were ready to go.He is so magical. I cant even tell you what it is like to ride him. He has a heart of gold. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz