Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

30.05.2019 08:18
who fell to 4-8 against the Twins, hav Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The frustration boiled over for the Cleveland Indians on Wednesday night.The AL Central leaders dropped another game to last-place Minnesota and lost another game in the standings after a 13-5 defeat.The Indians, who fell to 4-8 against the Twins, have been outscored 35-16 in losing the first three games of this series.Manager Terry Francona and pitching coach Mickey Callaway were ejected in the third while pitcher Corey Kluber -- who wasnt in the game -- was thrown out in the fifth.Joe Mauer had four hits and four RBI, Brian Dozier hit a three-run homer and the Twins had another big night against Clevelands pitching staff.Francona knows the Indians are going through a difficult stretch.You have to play through tough times, he said. Its inevitable. It happens to everybody.The Indians lead over Detroit in the AL Central lead has shrunk to two games. Cleveland, which is 26-8 against the rest of the division, held a 7 1/2 game lead on July 20.Mike Napoli homered for the fifth straight game -- matching Chris Davis and Jay Bruce for the longest streak in the majors this season.Were going to snap out of it, Napoli said. Through 162 games youre going to have stretches like this. Its about minimizing them.Tyler Duffey (6-8) allowed five runs in six innings. Eddie Rosario had three hits and three RBI while rookie Max Kepler had two hits and drove in two runs.Trevor Bauer (7-5) gave up eight runs in 2 2/3 innings. Tyler Naquin also went deep for Cleveland.Mauer had an RBI single in the second, a two-run double in the third and an RBI triple in the eighth. He also doubled in the first and walked in the sixth.Dozier homered in the ninth.Kepler is 7 for 12 with four homers and 10 RBI in the series. His two-run single in the third led to the ejections of Francona and Callaway. Minnesota scored five times in the inning.The ejections came after a replay review upheld a ruling on the field that right fielder Lonnie Chisenhall didnt catch a fly ball hit by Kepler. Chisenhall attempted to make a diving catch, and Francona immediately challenged the call.Although replays shown on the Progressive Field scoreboard indicated Chisenhall made the catch, the call on the field stood. Francona and Callaway were tossed by plate umpire Manny Gonzalez.I knew I was going to get thrown out because you cant go out and argue those, Francona said. I just needed to express my frustration.Twins manager Paul Molitor thought the decision would go Minnesotas way, but knew it would be close.You can understand the reaction because thats a big play in the game, he said.Kluber was ejected by first-base umpire Jim Reynolds for arguing from the top step of the dugout after Abraham Almonte was called out on a close play.NEED SOME RELIEFClevelands starting pitchers have allowed 22 runs -- 21 earned -- in 8 1/3 innings in the series. The short starts have taxed the bullpen. Right-handers Austin Adams, Shawn Armstrong and Cody Anderson, who have all been used in relief, were sent to Triple-A Columbus.TRAINERS ROOMTwins: OF Byron Buxton (right knee) wasnt in the lineup for the third straight gameIndians: OF Michael Brantley (sore right shoulder) hit in the batting cage Wednesday. Hes played in only 11 games this season after surgery in November.UP NEXTTwins: LHP Hector Santiago, acquired from the Angels before the trade deadline, makes his debut with Minnesota in the series finale.Indians: RHP Mike Clevinger will be called up from Triple-A Columbus to start against the Twins. Cheap Detroit Tigers Jerseys China . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Houston Astros Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.cheapbaseballchina.com/cheap-cleveland-indians-jerseys-china_223l.html . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys China . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys China . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. BALTIMORE -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nations most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.Trump, in an interview with CBS Sports announcers Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson, said he was totally neutral on the outcome of the game and quipped that he might make Lundquist, who was retiring from the play-by-play booth, his ambassador to Sweden.I just love the armed forces, love the folks. The spirit is so incredible. I mean, I dont know if its necessarily the best football, but its very good. But boy do they have spirit, Trump said. Navy had won 14 straight contests in the rivalry, but Armys underdog Black Knights prevailed, 21-17, in a fourth quarter comeback that came weeks after Trumps stunning victory over Hillary Clinton.Trump spent the first half of the game in the box of David Urban, a West Point graduate and one of his Republican advisers in battleground Pennsylvania, and the second half in the box of retired Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North, a graduate of Annapoolis.dddddddddddd. During the Ronald Reagan administration, North was the National Security Council aide most directly involved in covertly selling arms to Iran and providing military assistance to the Contras, a group seeking to overthrow Nicaraguas left-leaning government.Taking a break from his deliberations for his Cabinet, Trump was joined at the game by several top advisers, including incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior adviser Steve Bannon, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Gen. Mike Flynn, Trumps choice for National Security Adviser. Former Veterans Affairs Secretary Jim Nicholson was also spotted inside the box.Trump did not formally switch sides at halftime in the traditional symbol of commander in chief neutrality -- which President Barack Obama did most recently during the 2011 game -- because Trump is not the sitting president. The incoming president is a 1964 graduate of the New York Military Academy, a private prep school near West Point.Trumps appearance at the football game capped off a week of rolling out Cabinet picks, holding thank you rallies in North Carolina, Iowa and Michigan, and trying to cement his incoming Senate majority with Saturdays runoff election in Louisiana.---Follow Ken Thomas on Twitter at https://twitter.com/KThomasDC. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz