Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

30.05.2019 08:16
way up for the Jets last week after a 37-31 wi Antworten

BALTIMORE -- New charges have been brought against two Oakland Raiders fans from New York accused of seriously beating a 55-year-old Maryland man during a Ravens football game.The Baltimore Sun reports Baltimore City States Attorneys Office spokeswoman Rochelle Ritchie says 30-year-old Scott Smith, of Mount Vernon, New York, and 31-year-old Andrew Nappi, of Eastchester, New York, were indicted Thursday on charges of conspiracy to commit assault and reckless endangerment.The two had already been charged with first- and second-degree assault.Authorities say Joseph Bauer was punched in the head Oct. 2 and knocked unconscious after being shoved to the ground at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Bauers family says he suffered a serious brain injury and remains under care at a rehabilitation hospital.The suspects attorneys said they are still investigating the details. Stan Smith Discount . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost Womens . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.stansmithdiscount.com/discount-ultra-boost-shoes.html . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Stan Smith Clearance . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Stan Smith Outlet Usa . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Ryan Fitzpatrick tried to quickly move on from one of the ugliest performances of his career.Throwing six interceptions certainly stings. It still did a day after a 24-3 loss at Kansas City.Its a hard day for me to come in today after, pretty much, we lost that game because of my performance, Fitzpatrick said Monday. We dont really need to pin it or try to put it on anything else. I think that was pretty evident. To walk in today and have to face the guys, its not an easy thing to do, but at the same time, Ive got to be the same guy every day as a leader, as a player, and just come in.The veteran quarterback was one of a very few players in the locker room during media availability. He shouldered the blame for the defeat, as he did after the game, but also insisted he wasnt going to dwell on it anymore.Not when the Jets have a matchup at home with Seattle to prepare for.I think theyre all easy to get over when you have a game the next week coming up, he said. But it was so bad, and there were so many poor things on my part that happened in that game that you want to put it behind you as fast as you can.Fitzpatrick finished 20 of 44 for 188 yards and tied a franchise record -- shared by Joe Namath, who did it three times -- with his six-pack of interceptions.One of the picks was returned for a touchdown, and he had three red-zone throws intercepted in a span of five passes.I had the two forced balls in the red area, and that cant happen, Fitzpatrick said. But we did some good things up front that maybe were overshadowed by all the turnovers. But obviously the lesson from that game is you cant turn the ball over, especially that many times, and expect to win games in the NFL.Fitzpatrick and the Jets (1-2) know theyve got to turn things around quickly with the Seahawks coming to town, even with Russell Wilsons availability uncertain with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee.The combined record of New Yorks next four opponents is 8-4 -- Seattle (2-1), Pittsburgh (2-1), Arizona (1-2), Baltimore (3-0) -- so things could spiral quickly, long before the Jets even get to their bye in Week 11.I think we KNOW who we are, coach Todd Bowles said. We just have to BE who we are.Things were looking way up for the Jets last week after a 37-31 win at Buffalo in which Fitzzpatrick threw for 374 yards and was selected the AFCs offensive player of the week.dddddddddddd That seemed so long ago after the clunker in Kansas City, with some fans and media wondering if the Jets confidence in Fitzpatrick was shaken.Its the NFL and Im a pro, and Ive played with some good quarterbacks and some not-so-good quarterbacks, and youve just got to move on, said left tackle Ryan Clady, in his first season with New York after eight in Denver. Youve just got to move on and try to get better the next week.Ive got his back, so Ill still be out there blocking and trying to make sure nobody hits him.Fitzpatrick didnt address the team as a whole, but said there were plenty of side discussions with different players trying to work through the loss.Any time you lose like that, Bowles said, you have to have a `Come-to-Jesus meeting.Bowles made his displeasure clear after the game when he repeatedly used a vulgar word to describe the teams performance. When asked what his message was to the team when it met Monday morning, Bowles laughed before saying he mentioned accountability and where the Jets need to be, and what to do to get better.When asked what made him chuckle, Bowles gave a sly grin and said: You dont want to know.Whatever Bowles said to his players made an impact. So much so, that Fitzpatrick thinks its something the Jets could build on moving forward.I thought the way that he delivered the message today was great, the quarterback said. I thought it was something that was necessary, and potentially a turning point in the season in terms of the focus that hopefully we come with after this game.Clady said Bowles wasnt necessarily fiery, but very direct, adding that the coach isnt really a yeller.The biggest thing with him, I think, in the locker room is hes really respected and his message really rings true with the veteran guys, Fitzpatrick said. Hes a guy thats played the game, thats been through a lot of adverse situations, as a player and coach. So for him being able to speak from experience on both sides of it, I think is really helpful for the players to respect him and to listen to it.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz