Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

29.05.2019 09:48
year old returned for the opener of the 2014 seas Antworten

Australian sports management student Ellen Perez will turn down more than $50,000 in US Open prize money to remain in college in America.Perezs grand slam debut was short and sweet as Australian Open quarter-finalist Zhang Shuai ousted the wildcard playoff winner 6-1 6-1 inside an hour on Tuesday.But the 20-year-old said she thoroughly enjoyed the experience despite the belting. It was pretty exciting to be out there, Perez said.It definitely didnt go as planned, or as hoped, but it was great to be able to have my grand slam debut and get out on court in front of all the fans and what-not.It was nice.Not nice enough, though, for Perez to give up her scholarship at the University of Georgia for a pro career just yet.If I choose to definitely stay at college, I have to only take my expenses, so Ill be leaving a good 40k behind, she said.The pay cheque for first-round losers is actually a record $US43,300 ($A57,200), but Perez said it was a small sacrifice for an education.The world No.723 - who beat Naiktha Bains, Arina Rodionova and Ashleigh Barty in successive matches to make the main draw at Flushing Meadows - is two years into her four-year degree.They put in a lot of money for our education, said the emerging South Coast star from Shellharbour.I think our scholarships are worth almost two hundred thousand (dollars) a year.The college has given me a lot, so losing 40 grand isnt too big of a problem.Perez was anything but discouraged by her 50-minute thrashing, saying shed received a priceless lesson in the intensity of life as a grand slam performer.I definitely need to play at that level more often, she said.I havent been able to experience that high level of tennis before.My highest level is probably a 50k main draw so it definitely is a big step up and I definitely felt the pressure of her and I know Ive got a lot of things I need to improve.Definitely a learning experience. Even being able to train with good players here, I learnt a few things and I hope the next time I get the opportunity that I can step up and hang with them a little better. Nike Shox Cheap China . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Nike Epic React Flyknit Clearance . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.nikereactsale.com/nike-odyssey-react-running-shoes.html . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. New Nike React Element 87 2019 . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Nike React Sale . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. HOUSTON -- Houston linebacker Brian Cushing has a sprained right medial collateral ligament in his right knee and is out indefinitely.Cushing was injured in the first quarter of Houstons 23-14 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday and did not return. Though Cushing is expected to miss some time, the Texans do expect him back this season.Brian will be back I would say sooner rather than later, coach Bill OBrien said. Hes a guy thats obviously played a long time and knows exactly whats wrong and hell work very hard to get back as quickly as he can.Its the third time Cushing has missed time with a knee injury, although the first two, which were both to his left knee, were much more serious.In Week 7 of the 2013 season, Cushing tore the lateral collateral ligament in his left knee and broke his left fibula on a low hit and missed the rest of the season. He had missed the last 11 games of the 2012 season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in the same knee in Week 5 against the New York Jets.The 29-year old returned for the opener of the 2014 season and started 14 games that year, finishing with 72 tackles. He looked to be back to form last season when he started every game and led the team with 110 tackles. It was his first 100-tackle season since he had 114 in 2011 before the first injury.With Cushing out, the Texans will look to Max Bullough to fill in. The 24-year-old is in his third NFL season and he appeared in 13 games last season after getting into just one game as a rookie in 2014.Benardrick McKinney, a second-year player, could also help pick up the slack during Cushings abseence.ddddddddddddThose guys are good football players, OBrien said. We feel like weve built depth there ... sometimes injuries happen. Its a tough, tough game and the next guy has to step up.Bullough took over on Sunday after Cushing left the game and finished with five tackles. He was confident about his increased role and credited Cushing.Hes been here for a while and hes helped me a lot, Bullough said. Ive learned a lot from him ... (my) thoughts are with Cush and I know hell be back as soon as he can.The Texans also said starting left tackle Duane Brown wont return this week while continuing his recovery from quadriceps surgery in January. And they are looking for improvement from J.J. Watt after the defensive end wasnt his dominant self in his return Sunday after sitting out the entire preseason following back surgery.OBrien gave last seasons Defensive Player of the Year credit for even being on the field after having surgery to repair a herniated disk in July before critiquing his play.He knows that he needs to go out there and play better, OBrien said. Im sure hell be the first one to tell you that. As the game went on I thought he played better and better. He was getting more used to the speed of the game. He hadnt played in a long time. No training camp. So I think youll see that the more he plays hell be back to what youre looking for.The Texans (1-0) host Kansas City (1-0) on Sunday.--Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz