Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

29.05.2019 09:48
the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under ne Antworten

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling announced plans on Tuesday to run against Elizabeth Warren in the U.S. Senate if his wife agrees, but he declined to apologize to Rhode Island taxpayers left on the hook for tens of millions of dollars when his video game company collapsed.Schilling spoke Tuesday with WPRO-AM, his first interview about 38 Studios since settling a lawsuit over it and since a criminal investigation resulted in no charges.Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo has said Rhode Island residents were hurt by the bad deal and deserve an apology.Schilling said its not that he wont apologize, but he wants Raimondo to tell him what he should apologize for. He asked listeners: What do you want me to apologize for?The company moved from Massachusetts to Rhode Island in 2010 in exchange for a $75 million loan guarantee, then went bankrupt less than two years later.Schilling said his company failed because it didnt raise enough money, not because he did anything malicious or illegal, and that he has apologized to his former employees.I couldnt raise the final tranche of money and get the product to launch and that will never be anyones fault but mine, he said.But Schilling also faulted politicians for giving him a loan guarantee in the first place.If I was the governor, I would have never even offered this deal, Schilling said. The government doesnt belong in private business. But Im on the other side of this. My job and responsibility is to my company and to my employees and I was doing everything I could do, within my legal means, to make that be a success.Schilling took questions from callers in the wide-ranging, three-hour interview.He also said he had decided to run against Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat, in 2018, but that he must clear it with his wife.Ive made my decision, Im going to run, he said. But I have to talk to Shonda, my wife, and ultimately its going to come down to how her and I feel this would affect our marriage and our kids.Schilling took issue with Warren opposing a November ballot question aimed at dramatically expanding the number of charter schools in Massachusetts. He said hes not scared to debate her, noting that the Red Sox defeated the Cleveland Indians when he was a player.Ive beaten the real ones before so Im not worried about that, the self-described conservative and Donald Trump supporter said, an apparent reference to Warrens claims of Native American heritage.Earlier this year Schilling was fired from his job as an ESPN baseball analyst after comments on Facebook critical of transgender rights. He now has an online radio show.A judge recently approved a settlement with Schilling and three other 38 Studios officials over the loan deal. The state of Rhode Island sued Schilling and other key players involved.Just one company remains as a defendant, First Southwest, which acted as the states financial adviser. Schilling said he expects to testify at the trial.Raimondo said on Tuesday that shes angry because Rhode Islanders were hurt by the 38 Studios deal. She said it wasnt right that tax dollars vanished on a terrible deal.---Associated Press writer Matt OBrien in Providence contributed to this report. Wholesale Adidas Superstar .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/cheap-adidas-superstar-black.html . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Cheap Adidas Shoes China .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Wholesale Adidas Superstar Slip On . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors All-Star power forward David Lee had surgery Thursday to repair a torn right hip flexor, an injury that forced him out of the starting lineup and limited his minutes in the playoffs. The procedure was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia, the team said. Lee will start rehabilitation in the next 10 to 14 days. No further timetable on his recovery was announced. At the end of last season, Lee had surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle and returned before the start of training camp. Lee hurt his hip in the playoff opener at Denver on April 20, when he banged into JaVale McGee on a drive and landed on his right side. The team originally called it a season-ending injury, but Lee made a surprising return off the bench in the Game 66 clincher at home against the Nuggets.dddddddddddd. After sitting out the first two games in the second round against San Antonio, Lees minutes increased over the final four contests. He finished the playoffs -- the first appearance of his eight-year career -- averaging 5 points and 4.7 rebounds in 10.9 minutes per game. During the regular season, he averaged 18.5 points, 11.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists. Lee led the NBA with 56 double-doubles and became Golden States first All-Star since Latrell Sprewell in 1997. While the Warriors made a remarkable run in the playoffs without Lee, general manager Bob Myers insisted at his season-ending news conference May 20 that Lee will remain an integral part of the team next season. Lee has three years left on a six-year deal worth about $80 million. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz