Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

06.03.2019 07:52
thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-hal Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Rangers closest competitors in the AL West right now are the Houston Astros, and Texas hasnt let it be much of a competition.Adrian Beltre and Nomar Mazara each homered, Derek Holland pitched his third straight quality start since coming off the disabled list and the Rangers beat the Astros 12-4 on Saturday for their seventh straight victory.AL West-leading Texas is 13-2 against the second-place Astros this season and 37-19 against the division.After trailing 1-0, the Rangers got their major league-high 42nd come-from-behind win. Theyve won eight of nine and scored at least 10 runs in each of their past three games.Its just the consistency of being able to fill (the lineup) out and the type of hitters we have, manager Jeff Banister said.Holland (7-6) pitched six innings, allowing two runs, six hits and three walks.Evan Gattis had three hits for Houston, including a solo homer.Ian Desmond stole home as part of a double steal in the seventh inning.Beltre and Robinson Chirinos each had three hits. Chirinos was playing as a replacement for catcher Jonathan Lucroy, scratched because of flu-like symptoms.We had to replace a catcher today, Banister said, and he was about as big as anybody in the lineup.Mazara, Desmond, Mitch Moreland, Carlos Beltran and Rougned Odor each drove in two runs.Mazara hit his two-run homer in the fifth, when the Rangers chased starter Joe Musgrove. Musgrove (2-3) allowed five runs and eight hits over 4 1/3 innings.Thats a really good lineup with the power they have in the meat of their lineup, Musgrove said. Ive got to do a better job of getting the 7-8-9 hitters out.Right-hander Brady Rodgers made his big league debut for Houston in the eighth and allowed five runs while getting two outs.Houston led early after Teoscar Hernandez drove in a run with the last of three singles in the second inning.Half an inning later, Beltre hit his 26th homer into the visitors bullpen in left-center field, and then Texas went ahead 3-1 on Morelands two-out, two-run double in the fourth.Holland had two strikeouts, both by Jason Castro. The first ended the second inning with two runners on base.Holland has won his last two starts and is 5-1 at home this season. He is 5-2 with a 2.52 ERA in 10 starts with five or more days of rest.That is a team thats competing to get in the playoffs as well, Holland said. Its not like it was an easy task. The main thing was not letting my emotions get the best of me. They got the run early on me. I had to make sure it was all it could be.Houstons Jake Marisnick hit a two-run homer against Dario Alvarez in the ninth.FANCY FIRSTGold medal-winning Olympic gymnast Madison Kocian threw out the first pitch before the game. The Dallas native performed a front walkover before picking up the ball and delivering a perfect strike.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: 1B Marwin Gonzalez remained out. He hasnt played since experiencing discomfort in his right hamstring on Wednesday. Ill use him if I need to, manager A.J. Hinch said, but Im going to try to stay away from him as long as possible until he feels better.Rangers: Banister said Lucroy could play Sunday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Collin McHugh (9-10, 4.80) is scheduled to start the series finale on Sunday. Hes 4-1 in his career against Texas. The loss came on June 9, when the Rangers knocked McHugh out in the fourth inning.Rangers: RHP Yu Darvish (5-3. 3.01) will start on Sunday. Hes 3-0 in his last five starts, all Texas victories. Running Shoes Sale Clearance Australia . PETERSBURG, Fla. Best Cheap Running Shoes Australia .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. http://www.australiarunningshoescheap.com/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Wholesale Running Shoes Australia . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Running Shoes Australia Online . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. SAN FRANCISCO -- The Chicago Cubs became the second team in history to have two pitchers hit home runs in a postseason series when Jake Arrieta took San Francisco Giants ace Madison Bumgarner deep in the second inning of Monday nights Game 3 of the National League Division Series.Arrieta hit a 1-2 pitch out to left field for a three-run home run, two days after Cubs relief pitcher Travis Wood homered against the Giants in Game 2. Its the first time since the 1924 Giants that two pitchers from the same team have gone deep in a playoff series; 1924 also was the last time a relief pitcher hit a home run in the postseason.It was probably the best pitch I threw to (Arrieta) in the at-bat, Bumgarner told the Chicago Tribune. I was thinking about going to the breaking ball, but the way it looked to me, I didnt see any need to. Sometimes you feel like you can help a guy out by slowing it down..dddddddddddd But from what I saw, I felt like I was making the right pitch. He just made a good adjustment.Arrietas homer gave the Cubs a 3-0 lead, but the Giants battled back and eventually prevailed 6-5 in 13 innings in a game that lasted more than five hours. The San Francisco victory prevented a Cubs sweep.Arrieta is the fourth Cubs pitcher to hit a home run in the playoffs, while Bumgarner gave up his first long ball to an opposing pitcher in his seven-plus major league seasons. It also ended Bumgarners 24-inning postseason scoreless streak and his separate streak of 24 shutout innings with the Giants facing postseason elimination.It was Arrietas fifth career home run and third this season.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz