Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

28.05.2019 01:34
endous damage and bled profusely from a previous cut durin Antworten

Robin Peterson, the former South Africa allrounder, has announced his retirement from all cricket. He made his South Africa debut during the Champions Trophy in 2002, and played 15 Tests, 79 ODIs and 21 T20Is, taking 137 international wickets and also scoring four half-centuries.Peterson, 37, was a useful member of South Africas side with his restrictive left-arm spin and clean lower-order hitting. His career highlights include six wickets in the Perth Test of December 2012 to help South Africa clinch a series win in Australia, a crucial all-round display (61 in the first innings and 4 for 74 in the third innings) to help beat India in Durban in December 2013, and 15 wickets at 15.86 in the 2011 World Cup to finish as South Africas top wicket-taker in the tournament.It is with mixed emotions and fond memories that I would like to announce my retirement from professional cricket, Peterson said. Its been an incredible journey with so many people that have supported and encouraged me along the way. First and foremost Id like to thank all my team-mates for all the special memories theyve helped create along the way, as well as all the coaches that have played a role in my development and as mentors throughout my career.Id like to thank Eastern Province and Warriors cricket for giving me an opportunity and seeing something in me that I didnt think existed, and Cobras Cricket for the wonderful years Ive spent down In Cape Town. Id also like to thank the VKB Knights for allowing me into their space and for the management at Free State cricket that have handled my decision with impeccable professionalism and a human touch.To the fans Id like to say a special thanks for always making me proud to represent you guys while representing the Proteas and our wonderful country. Id like to thank my agent Arthur Turner for all his support too.Lastly Id like to mention my family for their unwavering support and love shown throughout my career and introducing me to a game Ill continue to love forever. Its been an exciting journey for me and Im looking forward to creating more wonderful memories pursuing other interests while spending time with my wife Portia and son Harper.Cheap Custom Football T-shirts . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Custom Football Jerseys Outlet .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.customjerseysfootball.com/custom-dallas-cowboys-jerseys-cheap-83h Wholesale Custom Football Jerseys . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Custom Football Jerseys . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves.RIO DE JANEIRO -- The International Boxing Association has reassigned its executive director in the middle of the Olympics after an examination of the judging and refereeing at the games.AIBA assigned Karim Bouzidi to a new role within the organization Thursday, but declined to elaborate on the reason.Boudizi has been AIBAs executive director under President Wu Ching-Kuo for the past 15 months. The Frenchman is also the CEO of the World Series of Boxing, a team-based professional league run by AIBA.Bouzidi, a former boxing manager who joined AIBA as an executive in 2012, was in charge of operating the Olympic boxing tournament. Those duties will be handled for the tournaments final four days by Franco Falcinelli, a vice president of the executive board and the president of the European Boxing Confederation.The governing body dismissed an unspecified number of referees and judges from the Olympics on Wednesday after determining that less than a handful of Olympic bouts had been incompetently officiated. AIBA declined to name the judges or to state the reasons for their dismissal from Rio.The latest decisions taken emphasized AIBA will not shy away from its responsibilities and will continue to ensure a level playing field and a fair and transparent sport, AIBAs statement read Thursday. It is of paramount importance to protect our sport and its (refereeing and judging) community, whose integrity is constantly put into question.After a quiet opening week in Rio, a handful of questionable decisions threw yet another Olympic boxing tournament into turmoil with widespread condemnation of the judging and refereeing. AIBA moved from punch-counting points system to a professional 10-point scoring system for this Olympics, and most bouts had gone off without complaint until two coonspicuous results favored Russian fighters early this week.ddddddddddddRussias Evgeny Tishchenko won the heavyweight gold medal with a decision over Kazakhstans Vassiliy Levit, who was more aggressive and more exciting throughout the bout. The vocal pro- Levit crowd booed Tishchenko heavily when he was announced as the winner, and again when he received his gold medal.Ireland bantamweight world champion Michael Conlan then lost a quarterfinal decision to Russias Vladimir Nikitin, who took tremendous damage and bled profusely from a previous cut during their bout. Conlan ripped off his vest, made obscene gestures at the ringside judges and then denounced AIBA and Russia as conspirators in corruption.Nikitin was unable to continue in the competition after clinching a bronze medal. He was medically disqualified Thursday morning from his semifinal bout against Shakur Stevenson, who advanced by walkover to Saturdays final against Cuban gold medalist Robeisy Ramirez.Several other fighters have complained vociferously about their losses in the last few days of the Olympics, as they invariably do in every international amateur boxing tournament.AIBA declined to say which bouts were among the handful cited as their basis for removing the unnamed referees and judges. Officials from both of the most high-profile disputed bouts were still working at the Olympics on Wednesday.To me, its back to what we were in 1988, when I fought in the Olympic Games and Roy Jones got robbed in the final, U.S coach Billy Walsh said. I havent seen it as bad since then. What happened after that? The computer came into the equation. Maybe we need to go back to the computer. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz