Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

28.05.2019 01:33
guishes second-bottom of the eight-man table, four points off the pace to qualify for The O2 Arenas season finale. This Thursday Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Royals starter Yordano Ventura returned from an eight-game suspension for his role in a benches-clearing fight, only to get slapped around by the St. Louis offense on Tuesday night.It wasnt even the worst thing to happen to Kansas City, either.That was the moment All-Star outfielder Lorenzo Cain reached for his hamstring while trying to beat out a single in the seventh inning of an 8-4 loss. Cain immediately left the game and declined to speak to reporters in the clubhouse, though he appeared to be walking without much of a limp.I wish I had an answer for you but it doesnt happen that quick, Royals manager Ned Yost said. Well have an MRI soon as they can get him in. Well determine how much fluid is on it and what the extent is.As for Ventura -- well, Yost didnt have much of an answer for that performance, either.I thought he was OK. I was really pleased he stayed with himself, Yost said. He was inconsistent at times with his arm slot, but a lot of good signs out there for me.Just about everybody in the Cardinals lineup contributed to their offense, while Michael Wacha (4-7) allowed four runs over six bumpy innings -- he served up nine hits and three walks.We could have helped him with a couple plays we need to make, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said.His bullpen nearly gave away the win, too: Seung Hwan Oh loaded the bases with one out in the ninth before getting pinch-hitter Alex Gordon to pop out and inducing Eric Hosmer into a routine fielders choice.I dont want to put the team in that situation, Oh said through a translator.The cross-state series shifts to St. Louis for two more games beginning Wednesday night.Ventura actually breezed through the first inning on just 12 pitches, but trouble came promptly in the second. He gave up three hits, walked two and Yadier Molina, Kolten Wong and Greg Garcia drove in runs.He appeared to settle down over the next couple innings before more trouble hit in the fifth.Matt Carpenter started it with a homer to center, the 48th allowed by a Kansas City pitcher this month -- the club record is 51 in May 2006. Matt Adams added a sacrifice fly later in the inning to make it 5-2.Venturas night was done in the sixth, when another hit and walk brought Yost ambling from the dugout. He was charged with seven runs on seven hits, three walks and a hit batter in 5 1/3 innings.Theres no excuse to the outing, but I felt a little weird at times just because of the layoff, he said. Its not an excuse. Ill continue to work hard in-between starts and get back after it.Carpenter provided an RBI double and Brandon Moss and Matt Holliday made it 8-2 later in the sixth inning before reliever Brian Flynn finally got Kansas City out of the jam.The Royals tacked on two runs in the bottom half before its comeback collapsed in the ninth.We had some opportunities. We capitalized in the second inning, Yost said. We had a couple of more opportunities. We made it exciting in the ninth inning, but couldnt make anything happen.YOURE OUTTA HEREPlate umpire Tim Timmons tossed Royals RHP Edinson Volquez from the bench during the third inning, though it was unclear what prompted the ejection. It was the second time Volquez has been ejected in his career.ROSTER MOVESThe Cardinals activated C Brayan Pena (left knee surgery) from the DL and designated C Eric Fryer for assignment. Pena signed a $5 million, two-year deal to backup Yadier Molina but has not played this season.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals SS Aledyms Diaz had no structural damage after fouling a ball off the ground Monday night that ricocheted back off his forehead. He experienced blurry vision in his right eye and visited the hospital after the game, but Matheny said Tuesday that Diaz should be back in a few days.UP NEXTRHP Carlos Martinez takes the mound for the Cardinals while Kansas City counters with Volquez on the mound at Busch Stadium. Martinez is 3-0 in his last five starts.Swell 500ml Bottle . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Swell Wood Water Bottle .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.swellbottlesnz.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Swell Bottle Black . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. SWell Bottles Nz . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new.Peter ‘Snakebite’ Wright believes he must win all four of his remaining Premier League Darts games to qualify for the play-offs.He currently languishes second-bottom of the eight-man table, four points off the pace to qualify for The O2 Arenas season finale. This Thursday in Birmingham Wright plays two games and is targeting a maximum points haul, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm.After playing Phil Taylor and Gary Anderson this week, he will round off his season against James Wade and Raymond van Barneveld - and only a perfect return of eight points will suffice. They are obviously all very tough games - but I have to win them all to get myself in that top four. Peter Snakebite Wright Yes, definitely, Ive got to win the last four games, Wright exclusively told Sky Sports. They are obviously all very tough games - but I have to win them all to get myself in that top four.No, nothing less. Ive got a good record against Phil, unbeaten in three years in the Premier League. But Ive got to turn some draws into wins. Peter Wright sent Dave Chisnall packing earlier this season Against Gary, most of our games end 7-5. Ive had chances at doubles so I must make sure I dont miss them this time,, and try and get a 7-5 in my favour.dddddddddddd.The week after, Ive got Wade and Ive played well against him, getting some good results. Then Im in Rotterdam against the whole of Holland… and Barney! Peter Wrights finest checkout of the season? Wrights progress this season has been hampered by frequent changing of his darts, and he has seemingly struggled to find comfort with any of his chosen equipment.He insists that he will go back to basics for Thursdays games in the second city after experiencing a tipping point in last weeks 7-2 loss to Michael van Gerwen. Mardles PL Darts predictions Wayne has his say... Im going back to whats right, he said. Last week against Michael, I said to myself what am I doing? I was standing differently, throwing differently, and questioning myself.I dont know why I changed - Im stupid sometimes, but there you go! Instead of giving other people advice, I should listen to my own.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm.Also See:Mardles PL Darts predictionsSky Live: Premier League DartsDarts bettingGet Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz