Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

27.05.2019 16:25
p-los-angeles-chargers-jerseys-china_805w Antworten

Max Verstappen says he wont change approach for the Brazilian Grand Prix this weekend, saying special treatment for the Mercedes drivers would prevent F1 from crowning a worthy champion.Ahead of this weekend Verstappen was asked by Mercedes boss Toto Wolff not to do anything reckless which could alter the title fight between his drivers, a phone call criticised by Red Bull team principal Christian Horner. Verstappens driving style has been in the limelight throughout the season and in Mexico he banged wheels with championship leader Nico Rosberg at Turn 1, though men continued without major damage.When asked if he would be racing all guns blazing from fourth on the grid in Brazil, he replied: Same like always, I wont change approach. Which I think is pretty understandable.We should race, everyone. Up until the last they should still try to fight for first. Otherwise you are not a worthy world champion, are you?Verstappen also played down Wolffs phone call, something the Mercedes boss said has been blown out of proportion.Its not really said like that, Verstappen said. I think its all a bit blown up. I think as a driver you always try to do the best possible job.It was just a general chat. I dont think I need to say everything because its also a private call isnt it. It was not like that ... Maybe a little bit [surprising]. But Totos a nice person so maybe from his side it was just a gesture, I dont know.He was then asked if he planned to speak to Wolff about the phone call, to which he said: No, I mean theres no reason to talk to him is there? I mean, Im racing for Red Bull, not for Mercedes.Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys China . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys China . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.cheapfootballchina.com/cheap-san-francisco-49ers-jerseys-china_745w.html .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys China . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Discount Football Jerseys Online .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.If Minnesota boycotts the National Funding Holiday Bowl, Northern Illinois would be the replacement team based on the Huskies APR (Academic Progress Rate) ranking, sources tell ESPN.NIU had the next highest APR of the 5-7 teams, but the NCAAs Football Oversight Committee would have to officially approve the Huskies replacing Minnesota, if the Gophers decided not to play, sources said.The Gophers are slated to play Washington State on Dec. 27 in San Diego.The Huskies would likely play in the game if a decision could be reached in the next 48 hours, a source told ESPN. Among the challenges for NIU, a source said, would be gettting its student-athletes to the San Diego bowl since NIUs commencement was last weekend and some student-athletes have already left campus.dddddddddddd Other challenges would be having enough practices and preparation time to prepare for Washington State.Sources said moving the Holiday Bowl back a few days to allow NIU more preparation time is not an option for several reasons, including existing travel plans by Washington State, local accommodation and television commitments, and other factors. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz