Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2019 12:10
efeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. [url=http://www.n Antworten

ANAHEIM, California -- Over the course of the two-day inaugural Street Fighter V World Championship, the Capcom Cup Pro Tour Finals, upsets were aplenty. The top two seeds, South Koreas Lee Infiltration Seon-woo, who was the Evolution 2016 champion, and Japans Hajime Tokido Taniguchi, the most consistent player of 2016, both went 0-2 on the first day, eliminated from the tournament without a single match win. While other favorites fell, one stood planted, American Du NuckleDu Dang, 20, navigating the tumult in the 32-man bracket and cutting his way to the grand final without a loss.Team Liquids NuckleDu never flinched, even with the $230,000 prize looming over him the entire weekend, the biggest first-place purse in fighting game history. In the final against losers bracket winner and fellow American Ricki Ortiz and her resilient Chun-Li, who had won her every series that weekend by a 3-2 scoreline, NuckleDu never let her get into the match, quieting the crowd hoping for a reset in the bracket by taking the championship in a relatively dominant 3-1 win. The Florida native stood in silence following his win, mouth covered by his hands, trying to find the right reaction to the fulfilment of a fantasy he had always dreamed about.In a game ruled by the Japanese for almost two decades, an American, in the face of those same Japanese legends who have still been ruling the scene into their 30s, won the grandest tournament in Street Fighter history.ESPN spoke to the newly crowned world champion minutes after his historic win.It feels like Im dreaming, was the first thing he said when asked how to put the moment into words. I still dont think this is real. The amount of money I just won is really overwhelming. Its not going to hit me for a couple of weeks.NuckleDu started the year out as a Nash player before eventually incorporating both Guile and R.Mika into his fighter pool. The tandem of the two allowed him to play two types of games: with Guile a more defensive, stretched-out chess match, and with R.Mika an aggressive, mix-up-heavy game that can end opponents in a blink of an eye. Since shaking up his fighter selection, NuckleDu has been the hottest player in the Capcom Pro Tour, winning two premier events before taking the world title on Saturday at the PlayStation Experience conference in Anaheim.Within a tournament that was colored with chaos, NuckleDus path to the $230,000 paints a different story entirely. He was never pushed to the fifth game of any best-of-five match, and for the most part, his switching from Guile to R.Mika was never challenged to the extent needed for him to switch up his pregame strategies. Coming into the tournament as the fourth seed, he exits as the undisputed top player in SFV, going from being the player with the most momentum in the world to the one with the most money, as well.NuckleDu was pragmatic when discussing his how he would spend the purse. Ive been taking Ubers everywhere. I got into a car accident, and my back is screwed up due to an Uber -- because its an Uber, you never know what youre going to get ... Im definitely going to get my own car -- my first car, I havent gotten one yet -- and probably just invest.When asked how his family would react to his almost-quarter-of-a-million-dollars win, he laughed, saying that he always texts his mother describing ridiculous amounts of money after every time he wins a tournament. This time, however, the text of him winning over $200,000 wont be a joke, even though shell be skeptical. Until I get the check, shes not going to believe me.I had a really rough beginning of the year, but Team Liquid picked me back up, he reflected. Theyre really good to me, and they just pushed me to be my best; and thats what Ive become at the end of the year. Im just super grateful to have them behind me.Team Liquids belief in NuckleDu paid off. At the top of the game now, hell enter 2017 with a bulls-eye on his back as Season 2 of the Street Fighter V circuit begins. New character Akuma will be introduced to the fighter cast, and five other completely new characters will be added along with buffs and nerfs to current cast members. Unlike other fighting games in the past, Street Fighter V is a platform that is being built from the ground up, and each season -- indeed, every few months -- creates a fresh battleground. Adaptation will be the key to NuckleDus longevity on top of the standings, and if the end of this year is any indication, the young champion will be ready to defend his heavyweight belt.To my real fans and supporters, I really do appreciate the support, said NuckleDu, giving his final words before whisked away to take more pictures with onlooking fans. Im playing to win for me, myself, all my fans, my dogs at home, and my family. I appreciate you guys sticking with me. This is just the beginning.Wholesale NFL Jerseys Gear . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Jerseys NFL Wholesale China . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.nfljerseyschinastore.com/ . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Stitched Cheap Jerseys NFL . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said.Match abandoned India A 4 for 140 (Pandey 47, Jadhav 41*) v South Africa AScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsRain caused the abandonment of the second match at Harrup Park in Mackay, after South Africa A bowled 35.2 overs against India A. The first match there, between Australia A and National Performance Squad, had been abandoned without a ball bowled on Wednesday, due to a wet and unsafe outfield.South Africa opted to bowl on Thursday and had the India batsmen on a leash for the most part. Openers Mandeep Singh and Karun Nair put on 31 in eight overs before Nair was dismissed by Dwaine Pretorius for 15. Thereafter, No. 3 Shreyas Iyer handed a thick edge to first slip off Andile Phehlukwayo for 4, and Mandeep was bowled for 29 off 51 by medium-pacer Malusi Siboto. India were in trouble at 69 for 3 in the 20thh over.dddddddddddd.They were rescued by a partnership of 70 between captain Manish Pandey and Kedar Jadhav. They batted together for 15.1 overs as Pandey scored 47 off 73 to continue his good form. The stand was broken when Pandey was bowled by Phehlukwayo in the 35th over. Jadhav was unbeaten on 41 off 53 and Sanju Samson on 0 off 4 when rain interrupted in the next over to put a premature end to proceedings, giving the teams two points each. Pretorius had bowled his 10 overs by then for 1 for 25 with two maidens.India A went on top of the points table with a total of 11 points from four matches, followed by NPS with 10, and South Africa A and Australia A with seven points each. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz