Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.05.2019 12:45
rack and over the radiowaves in the Spa-Fran Antworten

GOA, India -- Elections for three Asian representatives to the FIFA Council have been delayed after member countries voted 42-1 against the agenda for the Asian Football Confederations extraordinary congress.The congress in Goa, India on Tuesday had been called to elect three new members on the 37-member FIFA Council to join existing AFC members from Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia as well as President Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa of Bahrain.The AFC said the congress was closed after the agenda was rejected, and gave no immediate details about when or where it would be held.FIFA announced Sunday it had barred Saoud A. Aziz Al-Mohannadi of Qatar from running in the election based on an Ethics Committee report, leaving six candidates for the three positions.Cheap Air Mx Uk . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Cheap Air Max Online .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapairmaxuksale.com/ . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Wholesale Air Max . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Cheap Air Max Uk Online . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach.Max Verstappen and Kimi Raikkonen trade blows on the race track and over the radiowaves in the Spa-Francorchamps edition of Radio Ga Ga.The f---ing idiot, what is he doing? Pascal Wehrlein gets a sweary weekend off to a start in final practice as he finds a slow-moving Esteban Gutierrez in the middle of the track as he crests Eau Rouge.What an idiot. Did you see that? Its called Free Practice. Free Practice. Who gives a s---? Sebastian Vettel lets loose over the radio after Kevin Magnussen decided to keep his foot in through the high-speed Blanchimont in final practice.Turn one troublesI dont know. I have something damaged. Kimi Raikkonen reports a puncture and front wing damage after being squeezed at the first corner by Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen.Okay, check the grip. I dont think the car is OK, what happened there? I have damage, I have damage. Sebastian Vettel also finds his Ferrari acting up after the Turn 1 collision, but struggles to understand why Kimi Raikkonen didnt turn in harder.They just turned into me... Max Verstappen says it as he saw at Turn 1.More bad language...Puncture! Puncture, puncture, puncture, f---ing puncture. So thatll be a puncture for Carlos Sainz, then.Do I have to let the Red Bull past because clearly his only interest is pushing me off the circuit completely. If I wouldnt have gone straight he is hitting me in the side. Things start to get feisty between Raikkonen and Verstappen, as the Ferrari driver is forced off the track at Les Combes.Hey! Come on, this is f---ing ridiculous! This is worse now, he is just f---ing turning when I am going full speed on the right.dddddddddddd Copy, copy. Ridiculous. Verstappen arguably goes a step too far as he blocks Raikkonen for a second time at Les Combes. Needless to say, Kimi is not impressedThe incident is at the top of Eau Rouge on the right hand side. Is the driver OK? Yep, so its Magnussen, driver OK. Lewis Hamilton only has one thing in mind after passing the huge accident of Kevin Magnussen at Eau Rouge.OK, Jol, Both your front and rear are now too hot, I suggest ... What should I do about it?! Ugh! ... lift and coast, lift and coast. Jolyon Palmer sounds sick of tyre management. He wasnt the only one.Check if I have a f---ing puncture again on the front. Pressures OK, Kimi. Pressures OK. Radio Raikkonen again as he suspects his race has taken another turn for the worse after clashing wheels with Romain Grosjean.Im not sure if thats the right idea... We think it is, its a good tyre, its looking good. Hamilton questions his teams decision to send him out on medium tyres in the final stint, but the Mercedes pit wall -- as usual -- knows best.Tony Ross: Haroo! Excellent job, really great drive. That was a super stint on the mediums, top job on the first set of mediums, you just pulled away from everybody. Paddy Lowe: Fantastic drive Nico well done. Nico Rosberg: Thank you Paddy, awesome result, awesome. Rosberg takes the plaudits after a near-perfect Sunday afternoon. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz