Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.05.2019 12:43
nature face mask, with two single bars in front of Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England -- Juergen Klopp signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool on Friday, just nine months after taking charge of the English Premier League club.Liverpool didnt disclose the length of the deal. British media reported it was a six-year contract, tying Klopp to Anfield through 2022.The charismatic Klopp has already become a fans favorite at Liverpool, guiding the team to the Europa League and League Cup finals. Liverpool lost both finals.We are very much at the beginning of our journey, Klopp said, but to already have the connection we have with this very special place is incredible.John Henry, Liverpools principal owner, said not giving Klopp an extended deal would have been irresponsible.The overriding motivation behind this decision is Juergens commitment to overall improvement and development, Henry said. In Juergen, we have someone who is always looking ahead, always looking beyond his own wants and needs, and putting the club first.Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz have also had their contracts extended, continuing a coaching relationship with Klopp spanning two decades.Klopp left Borussia Dortmund at the end of the 2014-15 season after seven years at the German club. He replaced the fired Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool.Liverpool finished eighth in the Premier League and will not be playing in Europe next season.There is much to do and much to achieve, Klopp said, and we look to do this by being the most completely together group anywhere in the world.Air Max Plus Clearance Nz . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Air Max Plus Nz . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.airmaxplusnz.com/ . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Cheap Air Max Plus Nz . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Wholesale Air Max Plus Nz . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings.CLEVELAND -- Before the Browns?unveiled a statue of Jim Brown on Sunday, the Hall of Fame running back made a lighthearted plea.I hope it looks like me, Brown quipped as he stood on the dais, the statue still covered by a tarp.When the statue was revealed a few moments later -- after a small glitch when a protective blanket around the statues head had to be removed by hand -- Brown, who retired from football 51 years ago, took it in and gave his approval, calling the statue fantastic.The statue is the first to honor the Browns history outside FirstEnergy Stadium. It was commissioned by team owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam in February and was sculpted by David Deming.Its a great moment, Brown said, because I feel it throughout my body, particularly in my heart and in my mind.In a ceremony attended by several former Browns players, coach Hue Jackson and Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson, Brown said what meant a great deal to him was the diversity of people in attendance, including community representatives, members of the Browns front office and fans who ringed the outside of the presentation.When I look at the audience, Brown said, about 95 percent of the people I know personally, and most of them I know through [the] work that they do and the work that I do and the work that we do together in the community to make it a better community. And thats a fabulous kind of thing to feel, the diversity, the ones who have the money that hhave put up their money, the ones who work in the community and risk their lives.ddddddddddddThe statue shows Brown in stride, his body contorted as he seems to run to his right. Included is his signature face mask, with two single bars in front of his mouth.In a video shown before the unveiling, Deming asked Brown what he hoped the statue would convey. Browns answer: Determination.Jimmy Haslam had several options for the first statue -- legendary coach Paul Brown, quarterback Otto Graham and place-kicker Lou Groza among them. Haslam chose the guy who led the league in rushing in eight of his nine seasons.I think its pretty hard to argue with what Jim did as a player, Haslam said. Im sure youd get arguments from various franchises about whether hes the greatest NFL player of all time, even the greatest NFL running back, but I think itd be pretty hard to argue that hes not the greatest Cleveland Brown of all time.When you mention the Cleveland Browns -- and I never obviously had the opportunity to meet Mr. Paul Brown -- but when you mention the Cleveland Browns, I think the first thing everybody thinks about is Jim Brown. I think one of the reasons we have such a tremendous fan base today is that so many of us grew up watching Jim Brown play and remember 32 and how he dominated for nine years. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz