Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

22.05.2019 01:23
re than four minutes entering the next-to-last stage of the Tour Antworten

BOSTON -- Al Horford will be back in the Boston lineup when the Celtics host the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.Horford, who missed nine games this season because of a concussion, was not with the team in its easy win at Miami on Monday night because his wife gave birth to the couples second child.Amazingly, Horford had to defend not being at the game after a local talk-show host said he should have chartered a jet and joined his team in Florida.My familys very important to me, he said Tuesday. For me, Im in more of a unique situation because this is our first year here (in Boston) and my wife, we all moved in the middle of the pregnancy. And just a lot going on. So I just felt like it was important for me to really be there, supporting her. And we have a son as well.So for her, its been a lot thrown at her these past few months. So I know that it meant a lot for me to be there with her, and knowing our schedule ahead and everything. So Im just very happy that the Celtics really take the time and they consider us not only as players but as people. And people that have families.After Horfords sister came to his defense on Twitter, the player put the whole thing in perspective, saying, I dont really read into any (criticism). I dont read Twitter and stuff, and the radio and all that. I just kind of focus on the court, on my job here, and then off the court on my family.Everybody has their opinion. I respect anything that anybody has to say. I care a lot about the group and our guys. Like I was explaining earlier, for my familys sake it was important for me to be there for them. Just with our transition and everything. So thats that. Now I can put that behind me and get focused again on (Wednesdays game).That contest will be against a Detroit team that won easily beat the Hornets on Tuesday night, a 112-89 win at Charlotte.Give them their due -- four games in five nights, its awfully difficult in this league, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said of the Hornets. I think they ran out of gas a little bit in the second half. But still, we did what we were supposed to do. It was important for us to do that, so I was happy.The Pistons won despite the ejection of big man Andre Drummond in the second quarter for throwing an elbow at Roy Hibbert -- a non-believing Drummond laughing and shaking his head as he walked off the court following the flagrant-2 call.Tobias Harris scored 24 points and Marcus Morris and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 18 apiece for the Pistons (9-10).It says a lot about our team, but most importantly about guys like Aron (Baynes) and Jon (Leuer) to fill in for that role and be productive and bring the energy that (Drummond) had when he was out there, Harris said. We just kept playing with them.The Celtics (10-7) cruised to a 112-104 win in Miami and came away saying Heat coach Erik Spoelstra told his players that Boston guard Marcus Smart was a hothead.I was begging for Spoelstra to get a technical foul because he was saying a lot of stuff, Bostons Jae Crowder said. He was everywhere (Monday) night, but thats one of the things he did say. When they went to intentional foul Marcus, it was obvious that what they were trying to do was more than just foul. They were trying to get under his skin and play a little physical, and knowing he wanted to retaliate for the most part. So its just part of the scouting report on I guess Marcus that he wears his emotions on his sleeve.The Pistons and Celtics played Nov. 19 in Auburn Hills, Boston winning 94-92 with Isaiah Thomas scoring 24 points and dishing out eight assists.Cheap Nike Shox China . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.cheapnikeshoxfreeshipping.com/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Cheap Nike Shox Shoes . PAUL, Minn. Discount Nike Shox . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No.Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Saturday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- LONDON -- With the image of the Olympics at stake, the IOC meets Sunday to consider whether to ban Russia entirely from the Rio Games because of systematic, state-sponsored cheating.- SAO PAULO -- Many foreigners are taking advantage of Brazils shortage of athletes in sports in which the host country automatically qualified for the Rio Games.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- This will be Party Central for the Olympics -- the athletes village. The sprawling complex of 31 buildings will be home for most of the 10,500 Olympic athletes.- LONDON -- Jamaican sprinter Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce and British distance runner Mo Farah compete on the second day of a Diamond League meet in preparation for the Olympics next month.- INDIANAPOLIS -- Tony Stewart spent his whole life chasing wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. On Sunday, the three-time Cup champion will be racing in his final Brickyard 400.- MORZINE, France -- Chris Froome, his right knee and elbow bandaged after a crash on a wet road, has a big lead of more than four minutes entering the next-to-last stage of the Tour de Fraance.dddddddddddd- MIAMI -- Ichiro Suzuki is four hits from 3,000 and not inclined to stop there. Hes 42 and has been saying for some time -- in Japanese and English -- he wants to play until at least 50.- CHICAGO -- Chris Sale (14-3) goes for his major league-leading 15th win when the struggling White Sox face the Detroit Tigers. Chicago has lost eight of nine. Game starts 7:10 p.m.- MIAMI -- In a strong pitching matchup, Jose Fernandez (11-4) is on the mound for the Marlins against the New York Mets Jacob deGrom. Game starts 7:10 p.m.- CHICAGO -- Holly Holm looks to get back into contention for the womens bantamweight championship. She takes on Valentina Shevchenko in a five-round fight. Main card starts 8 p.m.- OAKVILLE, Ontario -- U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson and Luke List lead by a stroke entering the third round of the Canadian Open. Top-ranked defending champion Jason Day is eight back.- GURNEE, Ill. -- England and Taiwan are in front heading into the third day of the LPGAs UL International Crown. The U.S. is last in its group in the eight-nation event. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz